Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht vs Munster, Sat 16th April 19.15, Sportsground. Sky Sports 5/TG4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

kuang1 wrote: »
    It was...Im giving you the benefit of the doubt that Holland said that? Should I insist you provide a link?

You've just said what grated you most was Foley's comments afterwards and that he has lost your support. Sounds to me you want something to moan about.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

kuang1 wrote: »
    Can I also ask you that as you watched the game in real time, when you saw Keatley coming on for Holland, what did you think?

100% honest, I thought he had looked tired, had two poor restarts and I hoped Keatley wouldn't feck up.

I certainly didn't think, it's 60 mins and it was pre-ordained to sub Holland as was mentioned on the match thread or elsewhere

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

phog wrote: »
    You've just said what grated you most was Foley's comments afterwards and that he has lost your support. Sounds to me you want something to moan about.
    100% honest, I thought he had looked tired, had two poor restarts and I hoped Keatley wouldn't feck up.

I certainly didn't think, it's 60 mins and it was pre-ordained to sub Holland as was mentioned on the match thread or elsewhere

Munster thread is that way lads =====>, as is the thread for the Leinster-Munster game. This is the thread for tomorrow's game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Fair enough. Now in light of all of that, what did you then think of Axels comments after the game regarding "international standards" etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Billysays no

Zzippy wrote: »
    Munster thread is that way lads =====>, as is the thread for the Leinster-Munster game. This is the thread for tomorrow's game.
    havn't opened many threads but those that i have seem to have taken a bizarre twist. last one was the mental henshaw stuff. looks like this one is edging on keatley mental stuff. i am worried about tomorrow. our bench looks sparse. no objections to first 15 announced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

What's the weather like in Galway today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭MarinersBlues

Beautiful day. Occasional VERY light showers but lovely and sunny with a decent breeze.

Not a bad day for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Bazzo wrote: »
    What's the weather like in Galway today?

Mostly sunny with a few showers. Light wind. Cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

Anyone want a ticket ? Face value , I'll email first if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

Think Munster will sneak this to be honest. The Leinster-Grenoble effort in previous weeks has to take a toll not to mention the injury profile.

Think you'll see a more focuses fired up Munster for this game than we have done for most of the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

I'm optimistic for Munster’s chances tonight. Very tight though.
    Maybe a 2 point victory?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Is this on the radio by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭LostArt

Looking forward to this. Think Munster will just about get the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Its already very busy in the he sportsground..... Weather conditions great for attacking rugby..... Adv connacht

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Munster need the win if there is to be any chance of a top 4 finish.

Ya, need to win this and their last 2 home games, plus they will need Leinster to beat Ulster in 2 weeks time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

mystic86 wrote: »
    Ya, need to win this and their last 2 home games, plus they will need Leinster to beat Ulster in 2 weeks time.

Motivation for Leinster for that it would be in Leinster's interest to help Munster stay in the ERC next year. If Munster's only focus of note next year were the Pro 12, they could be more troublesome in it. Having to play serious ERC games would keep Munster in the same boat as the other provinces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

Great Munster try.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Lovely try

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

That's a superb finish

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

That's a superb finish

Nice conversion too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Harsh decision

Harsh penalty against Earls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ah Shane :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Akrasia wrote: »
    Nice conversion too

Wierd penalty decision there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Harsh on Earls there, he thought Muldoon had the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,190 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Unlucky for Earls but think Saili offload to him was forward initially.

O'Leary taking up where he left off last week. Lam has to step in and tell him to rein in his kicking. It's very naive and costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Earls had his head down, he didn't even know the player had dropped it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Harsh penalty against Earls.

Was the correct decision. There was also a forward pass to Earls

Did Shane O'Leary ever make the Munster academy or sub academy?

• Advertisement

Penalty despite the ball already being out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement