Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Classico - Leinster v Munster 02/04/2016 - 1730 (TG4, SS3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Murray is lethal close to the line so they decide to put on O'Leary . lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Not often one player alone can cost you a game. Healy knock-on and subsequent brain fart might just do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,480 ✭✭✭touts

Munster passed up the chance of a kick at the posts from inside the 22 to level the game. I'd like to think that was a vote of confidence in the ability of the team to convert the line out. I fear it was a vote of no confidence in Keatley.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

You idiot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

sloppy tap and go

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,078 ✭✭✭✭beertons

No way. What a let off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭ongarite

Madness to go for that.
    McGrath back on for the last scrum now is a bonus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Munster hand possession back to Leinster, and Leinster will surely now ease to the victory they deserve

Well done Leinster, we didn't deserve to win it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,092 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I think I'd understand a conversation between two drunks speaking the Alaskan dialect of Yupik, more than I understand how on Earth Leinster won this game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Billysays no

Dave kilcoyne, what were you thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Dreadful Match. Poor refereeing . Munster making the same mistakes they make every match.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭chippers

Healys tackle looked fine to me. arms out the whole time. difficult to get a wrap on at that speed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭neelia11

Munster

of the glory .....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

He was thinking that Leinster deserved to be top of the table and he was the instrument of that fate. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Please let this be the last season we see keatley in red, he's had more then enough chances

Fair play to Leinster defence at the end, but jesus that win was there for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

bmm wrote: »
    Murray is lethal close to the line so they decide to put on O'Leary . lol

O'Leary was getting ready to replace Zebo who looked like he had to come off

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭mr. pleasant

BBDBB wrote: »
    Well done Leinster, we didn't deserve to win it

Neither did we, but we'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

blew it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭swiwi_

My main memory from this game will be the weird use of the subs benches. Why was Holland (who was kicking well) taken off for Keatley (a complete lottery at the tee, not to mention the dropped pass, the penalty for holding on, the grubber kick to nothing)? Sexton subbed with about 3 minutes left. And how far has the Cian Healy star fallen?

A draw would have been a fair result. In saying that Munster had one-off the ruck white-line fever, the bane of Irish rugby, ignoring overlaps at the end. Dunno who got MOTM but it was Murray for me.

Glasgow are moving nicely up the table, they might be a shout to retain their title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭A-Train

Get in but a terrible match! Saying it all season Leinster are worse with the internationals in the team!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,092 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I know a few punters who like to back a draw in Leinster, Munster matches given how tight they tend to be. Thankfully I didn't follow them on this occasion, or Dave Kilcoyne would be firmly on "the list"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

swiwi_ wrote: »
    My main memory from this game will be the weird use of the subs benches. Why was Holland (who was kicking well) taken off for Keatley (a complete lottery at the tee, not to mention the dropped pass, the penalty for holding on, the grubber kick to nothing)? Sexton subbed with about 3 minutes left. And how far has the Cian Healy star fallen?

A draw would have been a fair result. In saying that Munster had one-off the ruck white-line fever, the bane of Irish rugby, ignoring overlaps at the end. Dunno who got MOTM but it was Murray for me.

Glasgow are moving nicely up the table, they might be a shout to retain their title.

Think it was sexton motm

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

Whose call was it to replace Johnny Holland with Ian Keatley?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cnoc wrote: »
    Whose call was it to replace Johnny Holland with Ian Keatley?

Foley surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Please let this be the last season we see keatley in red, he's had more then enough chances

Fair play to Leinster defence at the end, but jesus that win was there for us.

Unfortunately he has another year left.... talk about a world class lesson in how to come on and throw away a game.

Killer should also be shot.

Ironically being able to bring McGrath back on a take kirchner off put all the advantage back with leinster... its about time if a prop is binned its mandatory another forward has to go off.

I get the impression that even keatley doesn't believe he should be playing
    His confidence is just shot, only a fresh start can help get anything out of his career
    Poor fella

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭webels

Holland looked surprised going off so no way was he injured. That change cost us. But we simply beat ourselves on the Leinster line. Can only really hope for a top six place now really. Well done leinster great defence in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Absolute let off for Leinster there, I don't think the tap and go from Kilcoyne was very smart, surely there was time for a line out. I thought Munster thoroughly deserved at least a draw.

Holland being subbed off for Keatley???? Could somebody sneak in to Keatley's home and burn the compromising pictures of Axl he's got?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement