Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWW : Connacht vs Leinster

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

So what we're looking at potentially could be

Healy, Cronin, Ross
    Kearney, Triggs
    Ruddock, Murphy, VDF

Reddan, Madigan
    Teo Ringrose (or Fitzgerald any combination)
    Nacewa, Kircherner, Kearney (McFadden)

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Leinster could have a bench of: McGrath, Strauss/Cronin, Moore/Ross, Toner, Heaslip, Reddan, Sexton, Fitzgerald! Some impact in that bench...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Leinster could have a bench of: McGrath, Strauss/Cronin, Moore/Ross, Toner, Heaslip, Reddan, Sexton, Fitzgerald! Some impact in that bench...

Is Moore fit again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭LostArt

vienne86 wrote: »
    Is Moore fit again?

Don't think so. Can't really remember him being mentioned in any recent updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

I have a tenner on Connacht to win by 13. Fekk it I believe in our squad, the entire squad, and I know that us fans don't take each week or game as a given as do it appears other team Fans.
    But we have belief and faith in our boys. We know how much harder our boys have to fight to make a name for themselves, Bundy Aki an example. If he was playing for Leinster or Munster and he was coming up to IQ then you could be sure that there would be entire threads for this. The best Fullback and winger in the country can't even make it into the train on squads for Ireland.
    But us Connacht fans just keep on believing and this belief then is felt by our squad and they also believe. No arrogance just a belief in each other.

CONNACHT ABU

Bro, Cork isn't in Connacht. Your waka get lost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Yeah_Right wrote:
    Bro, Cork isn't in Connacht. Your waka get lost?

Read back through his posts and you'll figure out why

freyners wrote: »
    Read back through his posts and you'll figure out why

Too lazy.

And I'm sure a fellow kiwi won't mind me giving him a bit of ****. Unless he's from ChCh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Too lazy.

And I'm sure a fellow kiwi won't mind me giving him a bit of ****. Unless he's from ChCh.
    If you're not arsed... Maoriincork is father of a current Connacht player....

Can someone explain what the WWW is about in thread title....

Cheers. Someone else just PM that to me. I would just like to say...

Shot bro!

And I'll probably be cheering for the Westies in this game. More kiwis and my mate played for them a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

World War Wodewick keeps coming to mind. :D

• Advertisement

Im guessing it's Who Will Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Im guessing it's Who Will Win.
    Without a question mark that becomes a statement about Who's chances of winning.

Without a question mark that becomes a statement about Who's chances of winning.

Exactly, Who is Leinsters brand new signing. Pilfered him straight from the Connacht sub-academy this time as he is already good enough. We'll see him lining out this weekend where Who plans to score a hat-trick on debut to stuff it to the westies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Who's on first. Connacht vs Leinster is on second.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Healy
    Strauss
    Furlong
    Molony
    Triggs
    Ryan
    Van Der Flier
    Ruddock

McGrath
    Madigan
    Te'o
    Ringrose
    Luuuuuuuuke
    McFadden
    Nacewa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

Not a Leinster pack that will strike fear into Connacht. Big test for Molony, Triggs and Ryan a bit meh and Ruddock never really convinces at 8. But what a bench to call on.

Great to see McGrath starting and really looking forward to the scrum battle between Buckley and Furlong.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Leinster's bench is very strong. Forwards there can provide impact if losing or contain if winning. Very well rounded bunch of forwards there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Very strong Leinster bench alright

Jaysus that Peter Robb is a big lad at 16st 12lb

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

He's always been a great athlete, hope he develops into a great player for Connacht

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭b.gud

He's an inch shorter and 9 lb heavier than Henshaw :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Well done to the guy who set the poll to close before the teams were announced. Good work.

Anyhow, bookies have Leinster as very narrow favourites, 2-point handicap.

15 of the Leinster 23 came through their academy
    13 of the Connacht 23 came through their academy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

wp_rathead wrote: »

Thats a decent stat wonder does that generally stand up around the provinces on a weekly basis.

I don't understand, who is morally superior?

EDIT: Just did the maths, the two teams come out even at 36 morals each. Just makes this game even more exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

I don't understand, who is morally superior?

EDIT: Just did the maths, the two teams come out even at 36 morals each. Just makes this game even more exciting

Connacht should be docked at least 6 morals for fielding Peter 'born in Dublin' Robb, and Matt 'when I die Dublin will be written in my heart' Healy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

What an awesome bench. Connacht have to be wearing man sized nappies and sharing the kleenex looking at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

MugMugs wrote: »
    What an awesome bench. Connacht have to be wearing man sized nappies and sharing the kleenex looking at that.

I'd say that's real likely alright. Fancying their chances against the starting pack more likely.

Countdown is still on
    less than 24 hours until:
    images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F11%2F27%2Findependence-day-2-sequel-jeff-goldblum-interview.gif
    Tox56 wrote: »
    Connacht should be docked at least 6 morals for fielding Peter 'born in Dublin' Robb, and Matt 'when I die Dublin will be written in my heart' Healy

And what off two Limerick men and a Cork man on bench for Leinster:eek:

• Advertisement

And what off two Limerick men and a Cork man on bench for Leinster:eek:

Ah leave it out, we all know that Limerick, Cork and Athenry are in Munster. Pick your battles mate.

Advertisement