Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Risk for North and East - 04 March

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    put in in the freezer. i had somebody freeze joint hail before just so i could see it. impressive

what's more impressive is to keep it for a summer's day, then pelt un suspecting friends with it. nothing says welcome friend quite like snowballs on a warm summers day.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Snowbiee21

Anything for Sunday atm?

Snowbiee21 wrote: »
    Anything for Sunday atm?

A band of rain will move from west to east during Sunday afternoon, turning to sleet or snow in ulster and Lenister. I doubt there will be any accumulations on lower ground from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Well I did record a good bit of snow. The snow actually stuck! for the first time since Christmas Day 2010 - not even the March 2013 snowfall stuck. Man, come back SNOW!!! I apologise for saying goodbye, it's Spring... I want you... DOCARCH was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭NMB

what's more impressive is to keep it for a summer's day, then pelt un suspecting friends with it. nothing says welcome friend quite like snowballs on a warm summers day.

I did that once but the snow turned to ice on the outside so I nearly killed someone when I got around to throwing it in August 2010.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

NMB wrote: »
    I did that once but the snow turned to ice on the outside so I nearly killed someone when I got around to throwing it in August 2010.

August 2010...?

Yep had a bbq for my birthday it was the evening and I decided to throw a snowball.... not a highlight of my party let me tell you

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Well I did record a good bit of snow. The snow actually stuck! for the first time since Christmas Day 2010 - not even the March 2013 snowfall stuck. Man, come back SNOW!!! I apologise for saying goodbye, it's Spring... I want you... DOCARCH was right.

So you have realised the error of your ways. You should never turn your back on snow:D

Or pelt someone with a snowball during a summer bbq:P

You are a wise wise person.

...........free nachos for everyone whisper whisper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭icesnowfrost

This pic says it all the snow was that deep.in places up slieve foye Co louth u could jump in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,284 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Feckin school was open, so I ended up going to work in too much of a rush to post this morning, but feel the need to post the old school username/ date combo...

Snow still on the likes of Scarr and Djouce this evening anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Whats the forecast for Saturday evening in Wicklow?

I need to know whether I get my telescope out to drive down !!

thanks

Whats the forecast for Saturday evening in Wicklow?

I need to know whether I get my telescope out to drive down !!

thanks

There should be clear skies for most, if not all, of the night, with a sharp frost and icy patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

There should be clear skies for most, if not all, of the night, with a sharp frost and icy patches.

Is that black dot on the radar about to smash into North Dublin anything to worry about?
    http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp

:D

Advertisement