Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show Valentine's Special - 12th. February 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm off to cry into my pillow :(

See ye around :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭8 Bit Girl

Are. You. Serious??

A bit of fluffy fun but definitely far from the best show ever :eek:

No im joking! It gave me a good few laughs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

He actually will, he played the best card in the house, women will be all over him for the craic and maybe a bit more :D

The craic, the yokes and whatever else he has left, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I'm out of beer. I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

keith16 wrote: »
    I could try....but I am fairly hammered....

Do it! Do it! Do it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

Deano is asleep in a cab somewhere... No Coppers for him. Tomorrows 'fear' is gonna be life threatening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Mackas_view

Jesus that went downhill fast after Philly McMahons interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

siblers wrote: »
    I actually matched with the blonde girl called Amanda on Tinder before, Ireland really is a small place.

Anyone remember the episode of Take Me Out (Ireland) ?

Some beau of a lad comes out, only one woman turns her light off.

Ray Foley asks her Why?

"Cos I've been on a date with him before "said she.

Yep. 'Tis a small country, and we all know each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

No homo but the standard of fellas interviewed in the audience was shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,448 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

funtime93 wrote: »
    No homo but the standard of fellas interviewed in the audience was shocking.

You would have to be a little would you not to rate them :D

• Advertisement

Fugg it....im downloading Tinder!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Dean has clearly cock blocked the other bloke.

That's the same name as the content filter I have installed on my PC.

cock-blocker-internet-security-american-1279053600e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

8 Bit Girl wrote: »

Yeah why not? Not on it myself but I reckon that's the way a lot of dating will be going in future, might even be the norm soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Searches 8bit girl on tinder.

Kidding, I have no idea how that shit works.

Me neither but I'm reading that around 50m people a month are using it so that's a seriously big amount.

I dont compare to the lovely Cora :o

Strazdas wrote: »
    Me neither but I'm reading that around 50m people a month are using it so that's a seriously big amount.

You have to be on Facebook to use it but its a completely separate app to it. It uses your FB profile pic and you can pick a few other pics from your page to show up on the app when people look at your Tinder profile.

It shows if you have any mutual interests aswel with the person looking at your Tinder profile, based on the pages you have liked on FB.

To be honest I was on it about a year ago but deleted it. Got chatting to some lovely chaps on it all the same.

You have to be on Facebook to use it but its a completely separate app to it. It uses your FB profile pic and you can pick a few other pics from your page to show up on the app when people look at your Tinder profile.

It shows if you have any mutual interests aswel with the person looking at your Tinder profile, based on the pages you have liked on FB.

To be honest I was on it about a year ago but deleted it. Got chatting to some lovely chaps on it all the same.

I take it people can only see what you choose to put up on your Tinder profile, and not your actual Facebook page? I can imagine people wouldn't want their entire life story and photos and events to be on display to someone they haven't even gone on a date with yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Yeah why not? Not on it myself but I reckon that's the way a lot of dating will be going in future, might even be the norm soon enough.

It's the norm now, people being on Tinder now isn't much different from someone being on Facebook.

FF7 eh? :p

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    It's the norm now, people being on Tinder now isn't much different from someone being on Facebook.

That's what I'm thinking. There used to be some sort of stigma about people using online dating to meet someone but I'd say that's completely gone out the window now. Everyone is online as it is and spending ages on it every day and meeting people that way is a natural extension of it.

I take it people can only see what you choose to put up on your Tinder profile, and not your actual Facebook page? I can imagine people wouldn't want their entire life story and photos and events to be on display to someone they haven't even gone on a date with yet.

That is correct. Its a different app so like people on Tinder cant see your FB statuses or anything like that. Download it there for the craic sure and have a gawk !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Thought Philly spoke well the drugs issue but was surprised at tubs reply "that's great an we can talk about that another day..." And then onto the cue cards again

That is correct. Its a different app so like people on Tinder cant see your FB statuses or anything like that. Download it there for the craic sure and have a gawk !

I might do! I wouldn't be adverse at all to the idea of meeting someone that way.....I sometimes get into conversations with Facebook friends as it is, people I don't actually know in real life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Ah Jeez, was at the brother's house, i couldn't stop laffing at the hilarious antics of the 'Dashing' Dean! & just looking thru the thread & laffing more!

sudzs wrote: »
    Maybe drop the high notes there Chris.... :o

Did someone say if Chris+Bonnie do a duet, definitely be one voice, as that was really bad:eek:
    Pinch Flat wrote: »
    That's gas, any where they go he'll be barred

At first, i thought she looks old enough to vouch for him to get in, but we know differently, now!
    amdublin wrote: »
    Yeah she's a big buzzkil :mad:

I remember she found out where she was based on Celeb Bainisteoir, afaik she said "No way am i travelling up that far, give me a local town" she ended up at Laghey a small village outside Donegal Town, i bet you didn't see those 'wellies' in that shoe collection;)
    Dtp1979 wrote: »
    But her daddy is seeeew rich??

Who's the daddy, (no Brian i don't mean you!:P)
    Paula McSweeney from TodayFM.
    Afaik Paula done the Tinder thing when show was over in LA recently, as she's some mad hatter, up for anything, although i didnt realise she was dating guys!

Who was the other girl on the sofa, as she was v cute!
    Ryan had no time for yer man, took the piss outta him!
    Ol' Donie wrote: »
    And Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
    "It's been lovely"

Going by the tone of her voice she won't be seeing him again.

Her facial looks also, reminded me of one person:

p5Quoz3.jpg
    Red Kev wrote: »
    Anyone remember the episode of Take Me Out (Ireland) ?

Some beau of a lad comes out, only one woman turns her light off.

Ray Foley asks her Why?

"Cos I've been on a date with him before "said she.

Yep. 'Tis a small country, and we all know each other.

I think i saw that ep, or maybe it was UK one, where the same thing happened again, in where she dumped him & in the end she gave him a second chance by no turnin the light off!

Roll on tomoro/tonite, to see if Ray can loosen up like LLS audience ;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Tubridy is really painful tonight. Thinks he's one of the lads. One of the lads down the cricket club maybe.

Is there any real show tonight or is it this sh1te for the entire show?

Chess club, more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,115 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

So...anybody go to Coppers after the show?

Any sign of our lorathio? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

This is funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

So going on national TV pissed off your head and he's a legend ? Wouldn't get tired of punching that idiot.

• Advertisement

Heckler wrote: »
    So going on national TV pissed off your head and he's a legend ? Wouldn't get tired of punching that idiot.

I'm with you on this one. He appears on live TV drunk and fully admits he's pissed, uses the F word in front of his potential date and then he's a hero apparently. Only in Ireland........

Advertisement