Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options
  • 02-02-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

Might get Forster in, 4 consecutive clean sheets since his return.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Invincible wrote: »

Must have started thread at exact same time as you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

4 pt hit to bring back in Vardy and Kane probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Must have started thread at exact same time as you:)

You must have, Forster is 4.8 atm, free up arsenal spots for you, instead of Cech.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

was coming in for hart 27
    needs to have a dip to keep the price down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Will probably roll it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Done Myhill to Forster

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Gw25 Transfer in Forster Thread....

Butland out Forster in..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

You must have, Forster is 4.8 atm, free up arsenal spots for you, instead of Cech.

True....are Southampton out of the FA Cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Bertrand in for Evans or Wollscheid once I've heard the injury news.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    4 pt hit to bring back in Vardy and Kane probably.

Vardy's next 2 are away to Man City and Arsenal.
    I think I will be shipping Moreno for a Southampton defender or else Barkley for someone. ( I really want to ditch Moreno now but they have Sunderland at home next)
    I have 2 FTs, will probably hold the second until after GW26

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Done Forster in for Butland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Going to bank it - will need it to navigate the blanks and DGWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Double Arsenal mids and no Alli has been killing me, might do Rambo out. Otherwise bank it

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

4 Point hit, barkley and Coates out, Sanchez and some 4.0m defender in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Time for Giroud to go, Vardy got City and Arsenal in next two games so not sure about bringing him in. Can't afford Aguero though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Done:

Hennessey -> Forster
    Silva -> Alli

Next week's planned transfer is Ozil -> Sanchez depending on how things go.

No transfer in GW26 then ahead of GW27 bring in Vardy for Lukaku and Simpson for one of my defenders.

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Banking it:

Or Dier->Cedric

shineon23 wrote: »
    Banking it:

Or Dier->Cedric

Cedric the best Saints option in your opinion? Seems to have seen off any Yoshida challenge and is the cheapest I'd trust (sorry PARlance). He has highest baseline BPS over season but I assume that was in part due to successful crosses to BUIB. Fonte with highest baseline BPS last four matches, while VVD has most baps from last four (both those two with attacking threat as well).
    If Evans is out for more than a fortnight, I think I'll just get rid since fixtures aren't great and GW30 blank is high chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Think it may be the time to revert to a more classical front 7.

KDB & Ozil -> Sanchez & Wanyama.

All you guys saying Ozil created so many chances tonight and was in the box so much worry me but Arsenal have a tough run of games coming before their expected GW30 blank. And CL will return soon. Sanchez potential explosive returns and elevated price (if I wait too long I may not be able to get him in easily at all) make me favour him over Ozil.

Sounds right?

Other option is to get Sanchez in for KDB and downgrade Bellerin to a Saints def.

Better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

4 point hit!
    Needed to get Vardy back in so had to sacrifice Ozil. Don't feel Ozil is as essential with Sanchez back and he has blanked a few games recently. Brought in Ayew, can't hurt to have a swansea player with the upcoming blanks

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Had 2 FTs so went with:

KDB --> Sanchez
    Ozil --> Wanyama

No more strong front 8 and Wanyama will be used for the GW30 blank if he avoids injury or suspension till then.

Ah feck it too late again :mad:.

I guess it's a sign I should keep Ozil at least for now. Will have to decide who's the best Saints def between Fonte & Bertrand.

-

Think I found what my pb is re FPL: I change my fecking mind waaaaaayyyyyy too often :rolleyes: :pac: :o...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Evans out to a Saints defender probably.

Need Souaré gone too at this stage.

And Moreno soon after.

2 fts and fairly happy with my front 8 so stocking up on GW30 defs a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Cedric the best Saints option in your opinion? Seems to have seen off any Yoshida challenge and is the cheapest I'd trust (sorry PARlance). He has highest baseline BPS over season but I assume that was in part due to successful crosses to BUIB. Fonte with highest baseline BPS last four matches, while VVD has most baps from last four (both those two with attacking threat as well). If Evans is out for more than a fortnight, I think I'll just get rid since fixtures aren't great and GW30 blank is high chance

Yeah cheapest way in for a certain starter. unless you want Forster.

Yoshida is a squad player, and back up for CB not RB predominantly, VVD, Fonte and now Bertrand are ahead of Yoshida there. i could see Bertrand in centre odlf back 4 and Targett LB if there is an injury.

Cuco Martina is only challenge to Cedric, and he's only played sparcely when Cedric was injured.

I wouldn't be expecting many attacking returns, only one assist all season. that was in 1st half of GW1.

Do crosses to the Big Handsome Italian ,that dont end up in goals contribute to BPs?

Im not giving up on Matty Targett as a 5th DF just yet, im glad i didnt buy him, would have been disgusted on missing the clean sheet tonight. But its still worth looking at the back 4 or 5 situation going forward

Yeah, any successful cross is positive BPS whether it even results in a shot or not. Something I think should be fixed a bit next season, players like Moreno bomb in a hundred crosses and have good BPS because they have 5% success rate

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

City, Liverpool, Everton and Newcastle blank in GW27 is that correct?

Then the only clubs with a guaranteed fixture in GW30 are Saints and Leicester?

Yup.

Wimmer started last night - am thinking of him in for Wooly, depending on his injury

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I need to sell a striker to buy Aguero, so if Lukaku doesn't get his shît together tonight, he's gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

KDB to Alli done.

Couldn't take any more, he was killing me in my MLs.

Advertisement