Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

That range rover would look a load better with the application of a can of petrol and a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Steady there folks.

Registration fully visible, made up stuff about owner, personal remarks about driver, petrol and match.

This thread used to be about cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

The last thing i would if i seen that in my rear view is ЯƎVO ƎVOM

• Registered Users Posts: 73,412 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

F7-CBB40-F-E6-DE-40-DE-84-E2-9-B46-BF6936-ED.jpg

9903-BB95-6-C0-A-4-B0-C-BF78-382-EEB939468.jpg

url]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Annual gathering of the Irish Corolla/Avensis Verso owners club. A real riot of a crowd!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,705 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Dying to know what the 2 silver things are to the left and right of the centre brake light, some kind of experimental aerodynamic system to keep all that power on the road perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,161 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Technically the owner is right. the Corolla Verso was built on the Avensis platform. :p

Imagine how underdressed the silver one feels.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Annual gathering of the Irish Corolla/Avensis Verso owners club. A real riot of a crowd!

Full time mad ba$tards.

Dying to know what the 2 silver things are to the left and right of the centre brake light, some kind of experimental aerodynamic system to keep all that power on the road perhaps?

F54071-D1-65-D2-4350-8-FFC-1-CCB10474-F15.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭This is it

Good Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Spotted a green Nissan GTR this evening not far from Killarney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Went to town other day for a spin in my new car. Carparks there are so expensive and I spot nothing other than M4 and Maserati Gran Turismo, have photos somewhere on camera. But here are two photos I took today:
    5Siibcy.jpg
    EmhhPd2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Staged photoshoots. How does that work do they contact you and ask to get pictures taking or do you contact them because you like the car?

Shame about the scaffolding.

Staged photoshoots. How does that work do they contact you and ask to get pictures taking or do you contact them because you like the car?

Shame about the scaffolding.

I asked owner of white M3 if I could take some photos of his car. He agree and invite his friend with other M3. Was a good day but I was called an idiot by gards...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Was a good day but I was called an idiot by gards...

Over what ?

And whats the new car ?

Carpentry wrote: »
    Over what ?

We were driving in Phoenix Park and owner of white M3 stopped in place he wanted have photos of his car, I stopped behind him but as there was no way to park 3 cars without blocking the road I reverse from little side road into main road and start driving. Then garda car stopped and asked me to stop beside him. He said I was driving on grass when I'm 100% sure I wasn't (maybe a bit when turning into main road), he was rude, very rude to me as I tried to explain him why we stopped and all, he just move his hand to show me to go, so i start driving and he just said "IDIOT" and start driving... If I only had my tax paid (new car for cash, insurance paid, rent paid, bills paid and I need food too so waiting till august to tax it)...
    Carpentry wrote: »
    And whats the new car ?

Nothing special this time. After two V6 with 2.6l and 3.0l petrol with expensive tax and parts I went for something cheap to run. Mercedes transmission control unit gone second time and I'm not fixing it... however car is still in my ownership and maybe it will be fix in future if not sell before. New car is UK import '14 Lexus IS300h F-Sport just something comfortable, lazy car not fast at all and cheap to run.
    6n2ylMT.jpg

It's over €3000 a year saving on running costs comparing to Mercedes. With milage I'm doing a year 1km cost me in Lexus ~12c when Mercedes was closer to ~€1 per km so I went for saving :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭blade1

We were driving in Phoenix Park and owner of white M3 stopped in place he wanted have photos of his car, I stopped behind him but as there was no way to park 3 cars without blocking the road I reverse from little side road into main road and start driving. Then garda car stopped and asked me to stop beside him. He said I was driving on grass when I'm 100% sure I wasn't (maybe a bit when turning into main road), he was rude, very rude to me as I tried to explain him why we stopped and all, he just move his hand to show me to go, so i start driving and he just said "IDIOT" and start driving... If I only had my tax paid (new car for cash, insurance paid, rent paid, bills paid and I need food too so waiting till august to tax it)...

Nothing special this time. After two V6 with 2.6l and 3.0l petrol with expensive tax and parts I went for something cheap to run. Mercedes transmission control unit gone second time and I'm not fixing it... however car is still in my ownership and maybe it will be fix in future if not sell before. New car is UK import '14 Lexus IS300h F-Sport just something comfortable, lazy car not fast at all and cheap to run.

It's over €3000 a year saving on running costs comparing to Mercedes. With milage I'm doing a year 1km cost me in Lexus ~12c when Mercedes was closer to ~€1 per km so I went for saving :(

Will have my one 4 years in December and it's been a joy to own.

Check for recall on the rear arches.
    Also, if your wipers start playing up it will be one of the brown relays underneath the bonnet.

IMG-20190815-155343.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Austmcc

Another one where time and angle wasn't in my favour. An acquired taste fiesta st in Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Austmcc

Just noticed a few anomalies of that car and looked up the reg. It's a 1.25 zetec and not a st...

• Advertisement

One for the bad parking thread too!

Another boring day in town and around:
    XrtcaKp.jpg
    AQjPP1o.jpg
    J7qqPRI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Garzard

Scholarstown Rd, Knocklyon earlier this evening. Not sure what it is! Any ideas?

521268.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I'll take a stab, and narrow it down to something American :D:D

That M4, I love that BMW light blue. Whats it called? and is it only available on M-spec cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Yas Marina blue, smashing colour.

Theres a surprising number of these in the country now

50161936318_5ff78b7331_z.jpg

Nice pair on the M50 on sunday

50162473716_62c11326ce_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Nice golf down in Milltown Malbay last week

golf.jpg

G wag in Lahinch

Gwag.jpg

That Golf is so original looking! It would nearly be a shame to compound it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

colm_mcm wrote: »
    That Golf is so original looking! It would nearly be a shame to compound it

It was lovely, should have taken more pics.

Empty fert bags & bits of twine everywhere.

• Advertisement

I have a picture of that Golf van in Clarehall north Dublin. It gets around!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement