Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options
1320321322323324326»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

humberklog wrote: »
    There was one parked outside my shop during the week, think this was an '181...

But she's only a 1.5!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I really wish you were right and it was 8c as they rare and much better looking that 4c. It just the fact that i saw 4c around place you saw it and it makes me wondering. If it was 8c i need to add it to my hinting list for cars in Ireland. It keep growing and growing.

sk8board wrote: »
    Just saw a bmw i8 late 201 reg in skerries - spurred me to check beepbeep just to see how many have been sold new in the past few years - and it’s literally the only one in the past 18 months and, apart from ‘15 and ‘16 when 18 were registered in total, its only been 1 or 2 each year since. About 25 new registrations, ever.

I’d say there’s been plenty imported, as it’s a car you tend to see about, and depreciation wasn’t kind to it at all.

the i8 design has aged really well imho

I was about comment under post with i8 earlier but here we go.

I think i8 aged very bad. I see many of the lately and they dont have that wow reaction no more. There was one parked at Malahides and i just look at it and thought it look just bad. As long as you look at front you may think its okay car but then you look at side and its getting worse but still not as bad as back of it. So ugly. I like the door on it and when they are up car look much better but still its not Aston Martin design league. BMW did something different with i8 and wonder if there be new i8 anytime soon.

<---- Such a shame that that BMW M440i has been vandalized. How the culprit wasn't caught blowtorching the front grill bumper and stretching it to look ridiculous.

It clearly didn't leave the factory like that! ;-P

More i look at it, more i like it. At first i though oh no they wreaked BMW but i think we will get used that grill. Back of those M3 and M4 look so good (as long as its not that 'performance something' where exhaust are on kind of teo levels). It look much better with reg on.

But still if it comes to BMW im in love with 8er/M8 Convertible. There was one driving in front of me other day 840d convertible and it look so bad ass. Even when Ferrari f430 appear beside, i was still looking at BMW. M8 Competition Convertible in black is on my euromillion list for sure so fingers crossed it will happen soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭ofcork

@blade1 is that alfa in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

OSI wrote: »
    Thread is nearing 10k posts so will need to start new one soon. I know we're coming up to Halloween but it'd be a right shame to start the new thread with that BMW above :pac: get snapping folks!

Would '06 Aston Martin Vantage be good to close thread ? Saw one parked outside my work yesterday, took some bad phone photos so im embarrassed to post them but can if you want to close with good post.

P.S. just give me time to spot something next monday so I may spot something in town and post it in new thread as first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

528118.jpg

528119.jpg

On my mid-week travels. I don't know, it might even belong to a boardsie?!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭Ta ceist agam

528123.jpg

Who said Renaults were unreliable and fall apart?

This one proudly says it has ABS....fancy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,111 ✭✭✭✭blade1

ofcork wrote: »
    @blade1 is that alfa in cork?
    Yep

Who said Renaults were unreliable and fall apart?

This one proudly says it has ABS....fancy!!

Close it now Mod. A spotless 20 year old Megan!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

With ABS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

A Ferrari.

IMG-20201001-130508-1.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭ofcork

blade1 wrote: »
    Yep

Saw an article on examiner last week about a house for sale in cork was sure it was same alfa in his garage some house too!!

Close it now Mod. A spotless 20 year old Megan!

I in error failed to post to the Oldest car I've seen today thread.
    But it's great you think it's a car worthy of closing the thread.

Any mods please now close this thread as requested by Trouser Snake

I in error failed to post to the Oldest car I've seen today thread.
    But it's great you think it's a car worthy of closing the thread.

Any mods please now close this thread as requested by Trouser Snake

I was just stunned to see one still intact, never mind as mint as that. Often met and raced one on the Clonmel/ Kilkenny Road mornings on route from Listowel, could never pass him. That dank yellow colour too.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭AnonZen

Saw this in Limerick earlier, photo isn't great but I think it's a De Tomaso Pantera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Technique

AnonZen wrote: »
    Saw this in Limerick earlier, photo isn't great but I think it's a De Tomaso Pantera.

You're right, it can be seen here.

https://detomasodc.co.uk/pantera-gts

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭scooby77

Unfortunately didnt have phone, but saw a Chevrolet Apache 31 in co. Sligo today. Obviously a work in progress, paintjobnot complete, but engine sounded great ( was walking beside it, entrance to car park)
    Strange was still California plates on back. Hopefully will see again get photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I seen a Porsche today in Galway. I can't remember what the number plate was but it had 911 as the digits so for example 00-D-911.

No pic unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭theintern

I also saw a Porsche today..

ABHNuQp.jpg

I also saw a Porsche today 😉

528237.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh double dear

• Advertisement

Much prefer the silver one. "Wouldnt mind"( bite your hand off) the white one at all, the white flares in the wheels though, christ.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I seen a Porsche today in Galway. I can't remember what the number plate was but it had 911 as the digits so for example 00-D-911.

No pic unfortunately.

Black with vinyl strips in gloss along the centre?. Local haven't seen it in ages come to think of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

The two-tone Taycan wheels aren't great

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement