Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

Those 2 ATR's down on first attempts.
    RYR gone off to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 35,755 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

road_high wrote: »
    Birmingham heading into land now in Cork.

Is he landed?

Just vanished, now no where to be seen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Is he landed?

Just vanished, now no where to be seen

Landed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

kub wrote: »
    Those 2 ATR's down on first attempts.
    RYR gone off to Dublin

Pilots of them ATRs must have some cajones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Pilots of them ATRs must have some cajones

Well there was a female pilot on an earlier one that landed ;).

No they are just lucky that the short runway is directly inline with the wind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

vicwatson wrote: »
    EI-EZC - is that a Volotea charter ex SNN? Thought they only flew from Cork to Verona?

Former Rossiya aircraft that was on delivery to Volotea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

kub wrote: »
    Well there was a female pilot on an earlier one that landed ;).

No they are just lucky that the short runway is directly inline with the wind.

Well fair play to her out in that. Another heading in to ORK from Edinburgh shortly

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,356 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

GL5T over Donegal is Liverpool owner John W. Henry's N627JW returning to Boston after their 5-0 win over Huddersfield Town tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,876 ✭✭✭✭flazio

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Well fair play to her out in that. Another heading in to ORK from Edinburgh shortly
    And landed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Storm 10

marno21 wrote: »
    GL5T over Donegal is Liverpool owner John W. Henry's N627JW returning to Boston after their 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town tonight.

Was that not 4.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

marno21 wrote: »
    GL5T over Donegal is Liverpool owner John W. Henry's N627JW returning to Boston after their 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town tonight.

You must have switched off early!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,356 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Remind me wrote: »
    You must have switched off early!!
    If only my fat fingers could hit the 5 on the numeric keypad instead of 2 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67,121 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Was that not 4.0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

747 off the west coast apparently flying from JFK to Atlanta??... what’s that about??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

martyc5674 wrote: »
    747 off the west coast apparently flying from JFK to Atlanta??... what’s that about??

It's destination is Liege.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

See planes heading to Cork and SNN from Dublin. Must be ones that got diverted

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BZ wrote: »
    Former Rossiya aircraft that was on delivery to Volotea.

Was it being stored in SNN or there for painting do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

vicwatson wrote: »
    Was it being stored in SNN or there for painting do you know?

In for paperwork I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Flight from cork to dublin right now

Any idea what’s going on there? Plane out of sync somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Flight from cork to dublin right now

Any idea what’s going on there? Plane out of sync somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BZ wrote: »
    In for paperwork I'd say.

According to FR it flew TLL - SNN on the 26th Apr

3 hours 45 mins later took off for OSR (Czech Rep)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

See FR has Cirrus SR22T flying from Teterboro Airport NY. Its at 45k feetnow how could it go that distance its landing somewhere in Europe i guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    See FR has Cirrus SR22T flying from Teterboro Airport NY. Its at 45k feetnow how could it go that distance its landing somewhere in Europe i guess?

That would be an error, possibly an old registration being linked to the wrong plane.

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    That's likely a private jet that has a new reg that was previously assigned to a SR22. Happens regularly with US N regs. If it's at 45k feet it's probably a Gulfstream/Global.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

faoiarvok wrote: »
    That would be an error, possibly an old registration being linked to the wrong plane.

Grand i was questioning my sanity there lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

512 knots too so must be error.

It's actually N1WW a Bombardier Global 6000.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭paulhardman

in case anyone was watching EIDW a few minutes ago... any idea what happened to EI123? Seemed to start its takeoff roll, then pull off the runway sending an RYR into a go-around.

EDIT: Possible bird strike of plane ahead so takeoff clearance was cancelled and she had to get back in the queue! Hooray for LiveATC :)

That was the lovely N7325 that departed Kerry this evening. Google the reg for a photo.
    Inbound again right now to Kerry descending off the SW coast. Fantastic paintjob on it to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tommy_utd16

What's up with that Sunwings plane on FR24 at the moment, it's out over the Irish Sea but took off from Dublin headed out over the west coast and back now headed towards U.K.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement