Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Transfer Thread.

Options
  • 12-01-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

With 7.8 itb, might bring Aguero in for Ighalo,Kane or Lukaku depending on results.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

payet in for sure this time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rolling it. Happy with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hmmm second thoughts on that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Arnie or Mahrez for Payet? Anyone help? >_<

Just have enough to do KDB and Ighalo out for Payet and Aguero in. Praying Payet doesn't go up tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Considered payet last week but who goes for him: Mahrez, Kdb, ozil. Hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭caviardreams

El festino wrote: »
    Considered payet last week but who goes for him: Mahrez, Kdb, ozil. Hard to know.

See how KDB does tomorrow but I would probably ship him (I still have him myself :o) - too inconsistent compared to the other two as well as being more expensive imo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Arnie to Payet

No matter what Arnie does tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

After deciding against getting Payet in Im gonna definitely get him in now.

Can do Lukaku/Kane + Alli -> Payet + Ighalo.

Worth it?

If so which striker should go?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Alright it's done!

Leaves me with a front 8 of:

Alli, Mahrez, KdB, Payet, Ozil,
    Kane, Aguero, and Lukaku.

That's a pretty tasty front 8. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

getting rid of Kolarov becauseI can't afford the price drop.
    not sure whether to just go lateral, to Sagna, or save some money and get a cheap 5th (likely Bournemouth based on their matches up to GW30)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Just have enough to do KDB and Ighalo out for Payet and Aguero in. Praying Payet doesn't go up tonight.

Pretty likely he will I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Payet is rocketing up - 19.6% per hour according to FFFix. Would like to wait until tomorrows games are over, but think I'll dump Barkley for him tonight. Don't really want to miss out on the 0.1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I want to get rid of Smalling but I need to sort out my strikers so will have to leave it. Really want to do my wildcard but will hold tough for a bit.

Payet is rocketing up - 19.6% per hour according to FFFix. Would like to wait until tomorrows games are over, but think I'll dump Barkley for him tonight. Don't really want to miss out on the 0.1

Yeah he'll 100% certain rise. Only looked at FFFix after last post which was based on gut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah he'll 100% certain rise. Only looked at FFFix after last post which was based on gut.

Yeah, up to 102% on FPL Stats, and still 2 hours to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did pedro to payet. Pedro was a 2 gw wildcard punt that has just turned into a 1 gw punt :D. Hopefully he gets attacking returns tomorrow as a parting gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Armie to Payet

Planned to sell Arnie after the 2 GW's anyways. It was a punt on an inconsistent player. Now back to mr. Consistent

Probably Arnie out too. 4.6m in bank so can afford anyone. Sanchez, KDB or maybe even Siggy who is really calling to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Jesper

I'm going Barkley to Payet.
    Need to get funds from defence to help. Do I go
    Kolorov to Cresswell or
    Dann to Dawson?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Going to swallow the 0.1 on Payet tonight. I may not bring him in at all, I'll see how Yaya and Siggy do tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Arnie or Mahrez for Payet? Anyone help? >_<

Arnie

spock. wrote: »
    Going to swallow the 0.1 on Payet tonight. I may not bring him in at all, I'll see how Yaya and Siggy do tomorrow

That's silly. Get rid of Siggy.

getting rid of Kolarov becauseI can't afford the price drop.
    not sure whether to just go lateral, to Sagna, or save some money and get a cheap 5th (likely Bournemouth based on their matches up to GW30)

Zabaleta is available again and should be first choice RB so Sagna would be a gamble.

I've been promoting the idea of a Sunderland defender as they are cheap and I think we'll see some clean sheets. Sam has been there long enough to start making a difference.

Not many on here agreeing with me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Zabaleta is available again and should be first choice RB so Sagna would be a gamble.

I've been promoting the idea of a Sunderland defender as they are cheap and I think we'll see some clean sheets. Sam has been there long enough to start making a difference.

Not many on here agreeing with me though.

The last time you mention the idea, you were talking about doubling up with a sunderland keeper and defender, like whatever about getting one of them, doubling up is mad.

There are plenty of other cheapies out there that play and keep CS. I haven't spent more than 4.1 on any of my current 5 defenders. Every playing sunderland defender costs more than 4.1.

Big Borg wrote:
    That's silly. Get rid of Siggy.

No

spock. wrote: »
    No

Please!!!

Ace2007 wrote: »
    The last time you mention the idea, you were talking about doubling up with a sunderland keeper and defender, like whatever about getting one of them, doubling up is mad.

There are plenty of other cheapies out there that play and keep CS. I haven't spent more than 4.1 on any of my current 5 defenders. Every playing sunderland defender costs more than 4.1.

I know it's a gamble but I can't get away from £8.6 million for 2 Allardyce defensive options.

Not an option for me as I now have Courtois. I thought it might be a good option for anybody rotating GK's who think Sunderland will get it together and survive.

Probably best left til first week in March when their fixtures improve but I will be gambling with my only Sunderland defender and playing him before then. Starting with a clean sheet tomorrow hopefully.

I do understand where you are coming from and I accept that most will see it as an avoidable gamble.

Big Borg wrote:
    Please!!!

Haha no, Payet is rising anyway don't worry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'm actually tempted to get Payet now for Willian and like Busts cut down his 2-weeks punt into a 1-week one only...

--

Too late. Probably the wisest move not to move tonight in the heat of disappointment...

Advertisement