Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stade Francais vs Munster, Sat 9th January 4:45 Irish time; Sky Sports

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

BBDBB wrote: »
    Wtf was that ending about. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Man, thats one of the saddest games I have seen in a while.
    Hard to see a way out of the abyss too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

Munster are average daverage actually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Munster
    Can't wait for the post match interview.

These are the times when you need a Dunphy as a pundit and not the bland Quinlan.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Eddie had a team shored up by espours. Couldn't buy anyone and was completely hamstrung by the owners.

I know he was completely powerless but the way it played out may have killed his career.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Foley is becoming the Steve Staunton of Irish rugby

Munster
    I think Munster will turn it around in the return fixture but that was the worst provincial performance I can remember in a long long time.

Wouldn't want to see any of those players in green tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

omerin wrote: »

These are the times when you need a Dunphy as a pundit and not the bland Quinlan.

If Foley bothers doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

quinny doing a dunphy right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Quinlan not holding back. Refreshing to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

I know he was completely powerless but the way it played out may have killed his career.
    It shouldn't be taken into account though. He's still a good coach. Munster would do well to get him.

Quinny using the embarrassing word a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,921 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Borderline disgraceful says he. About the size of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Munster

I will take that back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

He just said Munsters performance was borderline disgraceful

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

This isn't going to go down well but looking at Munster against Leinster and today against Stade they scored 1 try in each. And neither should have been awarded. That says it all. Three games and they couldn't manufacture a genuine try.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭blackcard

One thing you were always sure of with Munster down the years was that you would get a performance win or lose, that they would play with great heart. This is no longer the case after today. It is worse things are getting. There has to be a clearout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭twinytwo

I think Munster will turn it around in the return fixture but that was the worst provincial performance I can remember in a long long time.

we are out?

They could ride unicrons into TP.... its not going to matter two ****s

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Borderline disgraceful says he. About the size of it.

it all goes back to keatley though. if he had got the kicks in the first half, it gives munster a foothold to build on. I cant help but feel the rest of the players have no confidence in him either

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lornacons1

Whole heartedly agree with all that Alan Quinlan said. Been a season ticket holder for years and will continue to be as I will support to the end! But Munster need a back room clear out. We don't have a full squad of quality but we don't have a rubbish squad either but the back room team just not qualified or experienced enough to manage at this level.

Murray can hold head high..
    Zebo and Earls were poor - don't know what the hell has happened to Dave Foley but he has been woeful

won't be long until Macalou is seen with Les Bleus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

You'd have to say that a few of the Munster players are playing their way out of the 6N. Zebo won't be within an ass's roar of the 23 with his defence and Keatley may as well go back to the AIL.
    It's going to be a long season ahead now for them. Attendances will suffer while the team go backwards and that is unfortunate for a team with such a proud tradition as Munster's.
    There's not a rugby fan from any province who wants to see this slide continue.
    Where do they go from here?

twinytwo wrote: »
    we are out?

They could ride unicrons into TP.... its not going to matter two ****s

stade need 2 points. Think they will beat tigers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

You would hope for Munsters sake that Keatley doesn't start again.

"Embarrassing, disgraceful, humiliating. No spirit, no heart, no passion, no structure, no shape."

Quinny not happy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Jamie Heaslip
    Terrible,the worst Munster performance that I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Foley should go, and take Keatley and Zebo with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Seriously disillusioned with the management team.

Don't know what is going on. The players are playing well below par.

Keatley, Saili, Zebo, Earls, Copeland, Kilcoyne, Ryan, Foley, Chisholm were hopeless.

Stander, Murray and Scannell played well considering what was going on around them.

There is something rotten at Munster. They players are not as motivated to play for this management team.

People here laugh and make a joke about "Pashun" and all that but we were a team that showed passion and pride in the jersey.

There was none of that on show tonight. Guys quit out there. Worst I have ever seen Munster.

I can't believe some of the posters here were turning their noses up at Madigan. He would have been a huge boost to the team Imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Blackclaret

Macalou scored a super try in blue against our u20s last year, looked a freak then looks a super star today. Just cannot see Foleys contract extended after that.

Macalou scored a super try in blue against our u20s last year, looked a freak then looks a super star today. Just cannot see Foleys contract extended after that.

he is signed on for next year anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

molloyjh wrote: »
    This isn't going to go down well but looking at Munster against Leinster and today against Stade they scored 1 try in each. And neither should have been awarded. That says it all. Three games and they couldn't manufacture a genuine try.

Throw in missing a criminal number of makable goal kicks as well.

Advertisement