Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 18 transfers

Options
  • 19-12-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking

De Gea/Myhill -> Butland

Butland is going up tonight, might move quickly...

Wouldnt mind selling Bellerin or De Bruyne either, not sure who would be a better option

1 FT and 7.6m ITB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

One of DeGea, VVD, Dawson, Moreno, Francis or Kolorov out.

Spurs defender in.

Lack of defence points are killing me in my ML.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I'd start with VVD, I punted him for Toby not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mata out for absolutely certain this time
    Alli or a cheaper option depending on what way I'm going in Kane /aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Smalling to someone else. No idea who as cleansheets aren't exactly happening too often. He's a waste of 6.6m at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Benimar wrote: »

Spurs defender in.

Lloris??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

2 FTs and 5m or so in the bank, no idea what to do yet. Time to set it up for the Christmas madness I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Seriously considering a -4 hit to shape up for the xmas period.

de gea has to go - strongly thinking of butland but already have wolly along with bellerin, toby, soare and ward so unsure of doubling up on stoke defence.

In midfield mane has to go - thinking of alli at the moment, though have my eye on henderson tomorrow (rest of midfield is kdb, ozil, deulofeu and mahrez)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

VVD to Dier
    Anya to Alli

and now I've ended up with 3 Spurs players, this is not going to end well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Have 2 FT so likely to go

Kane to Augero
    igalgo to Bojan

Or Igalgo to Bojan
    Bolassie to Alli
    Kolorov out for Arsenal defender

Anyone else jumping on Augero given his fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Have 2 FT so likely to go

Kane to Augero
    igalgo to Bojan

Or Igalgo to Bojan
    Bolassie to Alli
    Kolorov out for Arsenal defender

Anyone else jumping on Augero given his fixture

I wouldn't be in too big of a rush to get in Bojan!

As for Aguero, I'm going to wait and see. I rushed in a few weeks back and that did not work. Rushed in and bought Sturridge and that didn't work either! Patience is my game for 2016 FPLing in an attempt to salvage an awful season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Not making a single transfer till after MNF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

The most boring transfer possible.
    Mccarthy --> Hennessey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

spock. wrote: »
    The most boring transfer possible.
    Mccarthy --> Hennessey

Speroni made the bench today but another top performance by Henney should mean it will be tough for him to reclaim the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Benimar wrote: »

Spurs defender in.

Spurs haven't been keeping any clean sheets (bar today) tho they have been chipping in with goals & assists ( my player Vert has done neither)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Have already moved.. Benteke to Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

this is probably OT but I got sucked in earlier in the season. ......mane was in the scout pucks again this week on FFS? based on ?????? anyone with him just sell him .
    yes he might eventually hit a double digit score but in the 10 weeks in between the next one he will score 1\2!
    rant over
    just don't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bertrand, De Gea looking to be shifted...

Wanyama to Sanchez, 100% sure..

Bertrand to ?????
    De Gea to ???????.

Desperate times, suggestions welcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    this is probably OT but I got sucked in earlier in the season. ......mane was in the scout pucks again this week on FFS? based on ?????? anyone with him just sell him .
    yes he might eventually hit a double digit score but in the 10 weeks in between the next one he will score 1\2!
    rant over
    just don't get it

I've had him all season until last week when I got Ramsey and he is frustrating, as was evident in the highlights
    Arsenal next week for the Saints so I hope the exodus and price drops continue as I will no doubt be tempted by him again when his fixtures turn after that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Mata to Courtino ,mata has been terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Smalling out for someone, probably Alderweireld.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Mata to Courtino ,mata has been terrible

The thing is though I thought Mata and Rooney linked up really well at times yesterday. It's just that killer instinct in front of goal is lacking. Of course I still understand why you want to get rid of him. Goals get fpl points and the goals aren't coming at the moment. I just wouldn't be surprised if we're all hopping back on the Mata bus in a few weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The close proximity of fixtures right now is what is pushing me to make the sensible decision and stay away from Aguero for now. I think it is GW20 for me, for Lukaku I think when they hit a nasty nasty run of fixtures. Lukaku may still talk me out of that if he keeps form going until then he would become undroppable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Two free transfers this week so will ship out kolarov and targett who has been on my bench for months now. Can't see any reason to change my front 3 of lukaku Vardy and Kane but ighalo is pushing hard

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mirallas scored yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

Losing patience with Myhill....is it time to sell?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ighalo again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Mirallas scored yesterday :)

I really hope Deulofeu doesn't get rotated. It's very likely he'll sit out one of the next two games I'd say anyways. He'd be one of the best differentials in the game if it wasn't for Everton's amount of first team wingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Thinking of bringing Gomes in but would Him and Nyom be overkill in defence? To much Watford?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

iroced wrote: »
    Now the question is: who to drop from Kane, Lukaku & Vardy to accomodate Mess... hum... Ighalo in :pac:?

I don't think I will be getting him in yet. It's so hard to call if you're getting on the bus too late, and with the next few fixtures I think I will probably take the Aguero risk. And at the expense of Vardy most likely.

It may kill my season, but that could only be considered a humane thing to do at this stage. And it may work with Kane playing Norwich and Aguero Sunderland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Antibac wrote: »
    Thinking of bringing Gomes in but would Him and Nyom be overkill in defence? To much Watford?

I have both and they have served me well, when I was smart enough to play both

Advertisement