Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

67 with Aguero, KDB and Ozil to go.

How can I fit Ighalo into my team.

Moreno is coming out as quickly as he went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Baaaaaaad week, It's all going Pete Tong! 47pts

Big Red arrows projected fall to 8k from 3k

Benched Alli and Toby, No Ighalo, No Barkley.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

52 with Ozil and Sterling to play.

When the only thing that can save your gameweek is a Raheem Sterling hat trick you know that you're in big trouble....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

FHFC wrote: »
    52 with Ozil and Sterling to play.

When the only thing that can save your gameweek is a Raheem Sterling hat trick you know that you're in big trouble....

What did you see a solid score as? 65? 70?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

58 with Kol, KdB, Bellerin and Ozil to go.

Happy enough tbh.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    So, in light of this, I need Watford to score and Ighalo not to be involved today :p.
    Heavy fail! And a much much bigger red arrow to come... But won my H2H (if no big gun is rested tomorrow night).

--

Now the question is: who to drop from Kane, Lukaku & Vardy to accomodate Mess... hum... Ighalo in :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

iroced wrote:
    Now the question is: who to drop from Kane, Lukaku & Vardy to accomodate Mess... hum... Ighalo in ?

Vardy I'm thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Dunno if I can bring myself to get Ighalo in and sell one of Kane Rom or Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ddg Dawson and moreno 3 pts in total in games against the 3 promoted teams. On 44 with 4 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

What did you see a solid score as? 65? 70?

Its gonna take 70 odd to tread water this week. Top 10k average is currently 59.

I've dropped 40k OR to around 725k with 52 so it's clearly not a solid score. And with the likes of KDB, Aguero, Ramsey, Giroud all liable to do me damage I'm going to drop a lot further unless Sterling does something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

54 with Ozil and KDB to go.

Gained back what I lost yesterday with Ighalo. Nothing from Henderson or Moreno though.

De Gea and Bertrand sold for Butland and Dawson.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

78 with Ozil, Bellerin and Aguero to go.
    Kouyate with 3 pts if Aguero is a no show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Yes! Inside the top 2 million for this GW! Cup competition here we go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

13 points from Ighalo today brings me up to 63 with Bellerin, KDB and Ozil to play. Definite green arrows anyways thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

It's grand. I no longer care about my ranking. I'm now going to win the cup instead. *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

55 once Ighalo comes in for hapless Hazard. Kolarov, Ozil, KDB and Aguero to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

70 with kdb and ozil to go! delighted with that......especially seeing as my back 4 including keeper managed a whole 4 points between them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Any chance KDB doesn't play tomorrow, down as 75% for selection in FFFix. Willian to come in otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

37 with KDB, Bell, Ozil & Ramsey (c) still to go.

2.4 GW... Still struggling to make this cut for the Cup & it looks like everyone has Arsendl & City players to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

shayno90 wrote: »
    Any chance KDB doesn't play tomorrow, down as 75% for selection in FFFix. Willian to come in otherwise.

Ah, don't tease me like that, I've Alli coming in, KDB will play.

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    37 with KDB, Bell, Ozil & Ramsey (c) still to go.

2.4 GW... Still struggling to make this cut for the Cup & it looks like everyone has Arsendl & City players to go :(

We'll pray for lots of Ramsey goals with Ozil assists ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

75 pts with Kolarov Bellerin and Ozil to come. So glad I captained Mahrez this week and not Lukaku. will extend my lead in the private league I am in by whatever Kolarov and Bellerin score plus 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I think this season is a genuine write off.

People captaining Ighalo, bringing Ake and Ivan in this week, and the like. It's just too much for me.

And these teams are 70 points ahead of me.

It's never going to turn lads, and I've not adapted well.

72 With Ozil and Rambo to go. No-one in my leagues has Rambo, so it could be a great differential this week.

Up to 118k in the rankings. Heady heights for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

SlickRic wrote: »
    I think this season is a genuine write off.

People captaining Ighalo, bringing Ake and Ivan in this week, and the like. It's just too much for me.

And these teams are 70 points ahead of me.

It's never going to turn lads, and I've not adapted well.

Agreed on this so with the Fine Harps CL comp left it looks like that's my main focus now.

One thing it will be interesting after Xmas when most are all chipped out plus if Aguero goes nuts I can't see the masses affording him.

dahat wrote: »
    Agreed on this so with the Fine Harps CL comp left it looks like that's my main focus now.

One thing it will be interesting after Xmas when most are all chipped out plus if Aguero goes nuts I can't see the masses affording him.

There's another wild card and I'll be using it to get him in, if he can stay fit.

I still have all the chips for the inevitable dgws :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Holy ham! Fell 15k with no one playing today. At 44k now with Ozil and Kevin to play.

This Ighalo chap is a pain in the arse.

Up 60k to 200k. Hopefully see more gains with my players tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Coutinho's 2 pts today sees me at 39 for the week. Another drop from 417k to 608k. It's so bad it's funny.:rolleyes:

Bellerin, Ozil, de Bruyne and Aguero left to salvage some respectability from the gameweek. At serious risk of not qualifying for the cup too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

45 points with four to go - Bellerin, Kolarov, Ozil and KDB. I'd take 0-0 now. Would net me 18 points.

Advertisement