Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker (A3143) - 40% Off @ £23.99 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Whats ridiculous about these deals are how they say 40% off for the OPs offer. Making it what 23 down from 44 .99 ?? for example

it now says 55% off

Price: £99.99
    Sale: £44.99 FREE UK delivery.
    You Save: £55.00 (55%)

So it was supposedly 99 Sterling.....

When in fact its always 44.99.

Ridiculous practices all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭SteM

Mine arrived today. The sound is fantastic for its size. Mine is replacing my old Squeezebox Radio and will sit in the bedroom paired to an old Nexus tablet for internet radio, streaming podcasts, Google Music and streaming music off my LAN.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Doge

SteM wrote: »
    Mine arrived today. The sound is fantastic for its size. Mine is replacing my old Squeezebox Radio and will sit in the bedroom paired to an old Nexus tablet for internet radio, streaming podcasts, Google Music and streaming music off my LAN.

Thanks OP.

No Probs! Have you tried it a low volume to see if theres any distortion?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Mine only shipped today. C'mon Amazon :(

Doge wrote: »
    No Probs! Have you tried it a low volume to see if theres any distortion?

I haven't but I will later. That's important because we normally put music on quietly at night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stanley1

Been trying it out, very neat and great sound, no sign of distortion at low level, just noticed volume up and down on anker not working, phone volume works sound, maybe normal, could someone check this out on their unit.

stanley1 wrote: »
    Been trying it out, very neat and great sound, no sign of distortion at low level, just noticed volume up and down on anker not working, phone volume works sound, maybe normal, could someone check this out on their unit.

This guy seems to tap the button it repeatedly for ages to get the volume up. Might be worth a try!

Hes probably doing it too fast though, as it seems to take ages to go up.

Same thing was happening on mine when I had a play with it earlier. The Pause/Play button worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Mine arrived today as well and tried it in work, sound is fantastic for such a small form.

the volume buttons are multi functional. If you keep the + pressed, as you would to increase volume, it actually becomes as skip forward to next track function. tap on the button repeatedly to increase volume.

Havent tried it at low volume. Didnt know there was an issue with some units with distortion.

Edit: Have a quick play again with it here in the office and all seems fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hangar18_

SteM wrote: »
    Same thing was happening on mine when I had a play with it earlier. The Pause/Play button worked fine.
    buttons working on mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Just testing mine..sound is fantastic and it looks the Job..my daughter is going to love this!! Thanks OP

ok, thanks everybody, thought I had a dud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭corkie

Expected delivery from amazon was Monday!

Received mine at around 14:30 from it been in Little Island at 13:30.

No problems to report with it. No distortion at low levels.

The volume buttons will take a while to get use to, as they work the opposite to my headset.

Easily paired with Xperia Z1, Nexus 9 and Laptop.

Thanks to Doge for also posting about this in the Aliexpress thread as well!

corkie wrote: »
    Expected delivery from amazon was Monday!

Received mine at around 14:30 from it been in Little Island at 13:30.

No problems to report with it. No distortion at low levels.

The volume buttons will take a while to get use to, as they work the opposite to my headset.

Easily paired with Xperia Z1, Nexus 9 and Laptop.

Thanks to Doge for also posting about this in the Aliexpress thread as well!

Your welcome! Living in Cork myself also but the tracking number isnt even working yet!

is it safe to leave on charge from mains.

Im not sure about this, i'd say it would degrade the battery if it keeps topping it up.

Maybe try asking anker support! Would be interesting to see what they say.

Doge wrote: »
    Your welcome! Living in Cork myself also but the tracking number isnt even working yet!

My tracking number only started working today, when I checked around 13:30 it was already out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Just curious was delivery free on this item? sickened I missed it ha :P

Kindly find below the LED indicators on this Anker speaker.
    Pairing: Flashing blue
    Working: Steady blue
    Power off: Off
    Battery Low: Flashing red
    Charging: Steady yellow power indicator
    Fully charged: Power indicator goes off - See more at: http://www.ianker.com/product/A3143011#sthash.aWhmvziC.dpuf

celticsfan wrote: »
    Delivery was free!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

celticsfan wrote: »

there is this .. reduced from 29.99 to 12.99 .. looks neat!

Anker Ultra Portable Pocket Size Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility, Passive Subwoofer) for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PC and All Bluetooth Devices.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Bluetooth-Compatibility-Subwoofer-Smartphones/dp/B00OJ43RIK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448642810&sr=8-3&keywords=Anker+speaker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    there is this .. reduced from 29.99 to 12.99 .. looks neat!

Anker Ultra Portable Pocket Size Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility, Passive Subwoofer) for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PC and All Bluetooth Devices.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Bluetooth-Compatibility-Subwoofer-Smartphones/dp/B00OJ43RIK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448642810&sr=8-3&keywords=Anker+speaker

Thanks for that..I was set on this one though,ah well, with luck it may return as an offer over the coming days..If not I might just buy it either way..seems a great product!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hangar18_

Had a good play around with this the last hour and i have not being this impressed about a piece of kit in a long time,
    sound quality at low and high volume is sweet and it looks quality.
    Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭mrtom

• Registered Users Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Listening to Tame Impala on it now. Sound is incredible for such a small speaker, many thanks to the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

What a speaker:)))))) Excellent sound. Friday night has kicked off. Love it :)))))))) Even at full price it is still a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Incredible sound from something so small. €62.99 on Amazon.de, anyone know what delivery is like from Germany?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

was delivered today for me. Sound is outstanding! cheers Doge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

Got mine in Cork today. Wow, what a powerful piece of kit, all buttons working. Thanks a mill OP.

My anker package came today too!

WsVPWaC.jpg

Delighted with the speaker and Powerport 5 charger.

The powerport 5 is absolutely tiny considering the amount of juice it puts out. Would make an excellent travel charger.

So now I own 5 Anker products, I guess you could call me an Anker W@nker at this stage. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

Looks like there's a different model under this stock code now.

Advertisement