Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Santas Strike Force 2015!!! ***** BEASTY BONUS MODE!! (Details in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Beasty wrote: »
    Oh, what the hell! - matching continues until midnight today, Wednesday:)

In light of the terrific offer by Beasty, and the fantastic work of the SSF.

7AA007928T486462P

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Frogscotch

I read but don't post. Sorry it's not much

€10 9TY89371HX756120W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Frogscotch wrote: »
    I read but don't post. Sorry it's not much

€10 9TY89371HX756120W

Every bit helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

€50 in the pot. Transaction 45545357XA932974W

Thanks to all involved again. Fair play yet again this year to Beasty. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Every bit really DOES help. 10 euros is 1/7th of a 3d printed prosthetic hard for a kid.... think of that!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

15 mins to go....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

15 mins to go....

Last minute €50 donation :D

1NE77080MF212234T

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

15 mins to go....
    .... until I put a final 24 hour extension on. Matching finishes midnight Thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Beasty you legend! :cool:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ruined my dramatic late donation :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Ruined my dramatic late donation :(
    You had 10 mins to spare - why not try again later on?

(or simply delete it and repost it later)
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Aaaaaaand theres another €20

94B369787K855004N

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭The Buster

€50 just donated. Transaction ending 3225.

I will pledge based on the number of unique posters (re-regs of someone who has already pledged don't count!), who pledge donations in this thread between now and the end of the year

10 pledges = €100
    25 pledges = €250
    100 pledges = €1,000
    Missed out 50 on this, and by my calculation we're currently standing at 48. So 2 more pledges by midnight by posters who have not pledged since I made the above post and its a double whammy - a match and another €500 into the pot (and there will be no more extensions - so this really is your last chance for the match)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

We had a lot of unexpected medical bills this year....€40 from me and €10 from the young buck. I'll try to get a bit more in next payday :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: XXXXXXXXXXXXX4051.

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

I got an unexpected insurance refund in the post yesterday, so it's all yours - €50

TXID: 97282584DP8589718

*Hopes Beasty will count this as the 50th for his match :) - I was tucked up in bed at midnight......

Spocker wrote: »

*Hopes Beasty will count this as the 50th for his match :) - I was tucked up in bed at midnight......
    There was no time restriction on the 50, and anyway while I was drafting that message the Buster piled in with no 49.......

I will make that €50 of yours the final pledge I'll match though

Now, only need another 49 pledgers to get another grand in the pot!

By my reckoning the "match" is €1,740 - will round it up to €1,800 in case I've missed anyone and to cover at least 1 poster who did not declare an amount. Bank transfer made. I'll sort out payment for the number of pledgers once we know where it ends up.

Just because I'm not matching does not reduce the importance and indeed value of further contributions, so keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

By my reckoning the "match" is €1,740 - will round it up to €1,800 in case I've missed anyone and to cover at least 1 poster who did not declare an amount. Bank transfer made. I'll sort out payment for the number of pledgers once we know where it ends up.

Just because I'm not matching does not reduce the importance and indeed value of further contributions, so keep them coming.
    give pledgers/donors the ability to pick their avatar?

Doesn't cost anything, may spark interest.

Min amount of 6 euro or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

€25 from me - transaction ending in 51056

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

25 in - transaction ending with 9656549

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

50 yoyos sent with transaction ending 0829

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

€50 more. Had to navigate Paypal through German, and I typed gmail as gmial twice, but definitely worthwhile! :)

Transaction 76V566669E273742T.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ladiee Person

Hi,

I just added €150 to the pot.

Happy Christmas all :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: xxxxxxxxxxxx0504V

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Got an unexpected crimbo bonus from work so I'm adding that to the pot.

€100 on ID 3EF75053M0994883C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Every year I donate when sitting down to a glass of wine after putting up my tree. This year it's a bottle of beer but the sentiment is the same.
    €250 donated, transaction ending in -N38301S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

€30 added. Happy Christmas. ^__^

Transaction ID ending in: K993411R

Transaction 0KK84664RH3809249 just donated.
    20 yo yos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

TX ending in 41735L. I meant to send it ages ago but better late than never! (€20 - I'm spreading it around a bit.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

The Animals & Pets forum held our annual Christmas Pet Photo Competition, and the winner was announced last night. The winner always gets to have a few quid donated to the SSF on their behalf. Well, I say winner, but we had a 2-way draw, so I'm donating on behalf of them both!

So, another €20 has just gone into the kitty (pun intended :D) for the winners, SillyMangoX, and Knine...

Here's the winning pic from SillymangoX, her lil cat Dude posing like his life depended on it in our "LOL Pets" Category:
    335blma.jpg

And from Knine, a gorgeous moment with newborn Border Terrier puppy Harley in our "Baby Face" Category:
    29ys5eo.jpg

Congratulations to SillyMangoX and Knine!
    :)

Advertisement