Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Santas Strike Force 2015!!! ***** BEASTY BONUS MODE!! (Details in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

€20 donate - TX ID: 91E367947G032804E

more to come on payday

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

4 down, 1 to go.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

50 quid by bank transfer with 8 mins to spare!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Bank transfer of €500 made

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yay \:)/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

I'm in early this year - €50, 1833-2688-0599-0540.

Maybe I'll forget and go again in December :p

And now for something slightly different.....

This pledge is not to do with how much, but how many.

So here's the deal:

I will pledge based on the number of unique posters (re-regs of someone who has already pledged don't count!), who pledge donations in this thread between now and the end of the year

10 pledges = €100
    25 pledges = €250
    100 pledges = €1,000
    250 pledges = €2,500 (we didn't get that many last year, so let's see if we can get the full might of AH behind the appeal this year)
    500 pledges - well you can probably guess:pac:

Happy Cyber Monday everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Swamp3

The Beasty bonus has really outdone itself this year. Watch out...You're in danger of giving cyclists a good name.
    Keep up the great work SSF.
    200 notes to the fund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

€5.66 donated.

Partly because that's all that's in my bank account. :o And partly because it means someone else will feel obliged to donate the difference to bring the total back to an even number! :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Incredible as always Beasty, I've updated the OP with those details so it doesn't become lost in the thread. If everyone could even throw in a couple of euro we can make a big difference :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

€5.66 donated.

Partly because that's all that's in my bank account. :o And partly because it means someone else will feel obliged to donate the difference to bring the total back to an even number! :D

G'wan, I'm a sucker for a sob story :p Another €15 donated so that bring a combined contribution from me and Diamond Doll of €20.66.....you never know when you might need change :pac:

Pleasure doing business with you DD! :)

Trans ID 7H3277540N512325U

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

DeVore wrote: »
    ...There is something we call "sticky-blindness" where people skip straight past the stickies and on to the new threads, so occasionally unstickying this is a good idea...

Stop touching it or you'll get sticky blindness.

€20 in, 06F20745EW142184S.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

kfallon wrote: »
    G'wan, I'm a sucker for a sob story :p Another €15 donated so that bring a combined contribution from me and Diamond Doll of €20.66.....you never know when you might need change :pac:

Pleasure doing business with you DD! :)

Trans ID 7H3277540N512325U

Aaaaand €29.34 for a nice round 50. 39S04705W2429073W

Would be more, but the IRS are still on to me. Grinches :mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Scared the sh*t out of me Beasty.... I went to check the accounts expecting to see a dwindling number and got the shock of my life... my mind started racing about what possible transaction could have reversed?!

Its already spent too, but Fr Peter McVerry is a lot happier this xmas already :)

DeVore wrote: »
    Scared the sh*t out of me Beasty.... I went to check the accounts expecting to see a dwindling number and got the shock of my life... my mind started racing about what possible transaction could have reversed?!

Its already spent too, but Fr Peter McVerry is a lot happier this xmas already :)
    That's completely outside my AH pledges;) (your starter for 10, or whatever....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

€20 pledged, transaction ID 0B521469772669408 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Have not donated before so here 30.00 for ya 3D402907CS3231618

• Registered Users Posts: 12,754 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Please have 50 EUR.

Happy Xmas all.

Tx id: ********N01757000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Done. Tx Id 8UL7914302167694G

Will try to throw in a bit more before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Saved a bit on a Christmas present earlier, gwan. €20.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

€10 from me, might have a bit more on payday :)

TX ID: 0Y958568SP519233N

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Any chance we can have a running total in the OP.....I've no idea how much has been raised, my maths is not as good as it used to be :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

By my reckoning on this thread there's €1920 so far, but not everybody has said how much they put in and some people might not post so it's a bit more really.

By my reckoning on this thread there's €1920 so far, but not everybody has said how much they put in and some people might not post so it's a bit more really.
    I came up with €1,950. Plus another €100 from me as we've gone past 10 pledges, so we're through the €2k barrier....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Fr McVerry Trust is opening 4 new family homeless houses, specifically aimed at people with kids and a outreach young persons café to help provide ongoing support.

SSF hit all 5 with Xboxes and games for xmas on Wednesday!

Merry Xmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Money -> 0SD14471NX6607713

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭loup

Transaction id 06V97097HR263621U

Donated €20, thanks for organising this DeVore much appreciated that you give your time to this every year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,896 ✭✭✭Patser

€25 in

Transaction ending 1500M

Great work Lads and Lassies.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

99C99005VG132422B

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Just watching people of the year awards at the moment, is there any chance that hughshouse.ie could be added as a potential charity? http://www.hughshouse.ie/what-we-do.html

Fantastic initiative providing accommodation to families of kids in Temple Street and the Rotunda, truly inspiring.

I'll be donating in the next few days to SSF btw :)

Advertisement