Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Santas Strike Force 2015!!! ***** BEASTY BONUS MODE!! (Details in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Zombienosh wrote: »
    is that 3 different pledges?......from multiple personalities?

It's 5 different pledges, from a pedantic arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

€10

3VR67970TV328662W

is the TX id necessary? I feel like we got into the habit of it, but it isn't needed?

Come on!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We often use it if we have a random raffle for something at the end.. we pick between the accounts that have put a TX id in.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Come on!
    Don't panic - AH is still asleep. Plenty of time yet ......

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »
    We often use it if we have a random raffle for something at the end.. we pick between the accounts that have put a TX id in.

Ah ok, didn't know that!

Well here's another €10 then.

TX: 7SB50403R3020205G

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Every year I panic a bit about this thread and by xmas (real xmas, not the pre-dec makey-uppey shop-driven xmas) it all comes right :)

:)

Thanks Beasty and everyone so far! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Is there a reason this thread was unstickied?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

€10 added (transaction ID: 88B06143JA418454U) to take advantage of the Beasty bonus :)

Will add more over the weekend once I'm paid.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

January wrote: »
    Needs more pledges to keep it on the front page;)

So, with Black Friday soon to be upon us (and recognising the potential for others to take a hint from Ficheall:p) for every pledge of €20 or over during Friday 27 November, I will throw in another €20.

Beasty wrote: »

So, with Black Friday soon to be upon us (and recognising the potential for others to take a hint from Ficheall:p) for every pledge of €20 or over during Friday 27 November, I will throw in another €20.

#beastysblackfriday

i'll start.

€20 in : 8MX979978P7993619

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

dan786 just helped me save a few quid on my Christmas shopping over on Bargain Alerts so this seems a good way of giving back :)

€20 in. Transaction ID: 8KV42868E3958131R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

€20 in - 2HC05822J3466184D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭brevity

20€ - 56F70373YN078434A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

for every pledge of €20 or over during Friday 27 November, I will throw in another €20.

Instead of buying something for each other, here's the cash myself and my wife were going to spend.

€200 TXID: 1702-7446-6756-1023

January wrote: »
    I occasionally unsticky it to let it float in the main threads area. There is something we call "sticky-blindness" where people skip straight past the stickies and on to the new threads, so occasionally unstickying this is a good idea. But then I went to the pub and forgot to sticky it again (so thanks for the reminder!)

This year we worked on a few really interesting projects, when I get a chance I'll sit down and write up a few of them! I have jury duty next week (how random is that... great timing eh?!) but maybe this weekend I'll get a free moment.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

€20 in the pot.

TX ending -4150H

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

another €20

ID: 34D05252T1398000S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Will get on this tonight. Fair play Beasty, a very generous man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Donated a weeks supply of cider:(

€30 transaction id 1HS84721SG222633U.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

€10 added (transaction ID: 88B06143JA418454U) to take advantage of the Beasty bonus :)

Will add more over the weekend once I'm paid.

Actually got paid today, so I'll donate now to take further advantage of Beasty :D

Another €40 in the pot (2S014477ER342792Y)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

€50 sent just now
    Transaction id: 6E895984XG528934J

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

€30 donated....hope to give more waiting to see how much is left after Christmas shopping

Trans 4AH80568CS426963H

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

€20 in the pot for the Beasty Bonus
    TX ID: 39S11246MY7854645

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ChunLi

Feeling the love, €50 sent

Transaction ID #5KY664365N0854057

(very generous Beasty - hats off to you)

Well by my reckoning that's 10 x €10 on Thursday, 13 x €20 on Friday. Another 5 pledges (from different posters!) today and I'll push it up to €500....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

DeVore wrote: »
    I occasionally unsticky it to let it float in the main threads area. There is something we call "sticky-blindness" where people skip straight past the stickies and on to the new threads, so occasionally unstickying this is a good idea. But then I went to the pub and forgot to sticky it again (so thanks for the reminder!)

This year we worked on a few really interesting projects, when I get a chance I'll sit down and write up a few of them! I have jury duty next week (how random is that... great timing eh?!) but maybe this weekend I'll get a free moment.

I got called too but got out of mine!

Well by my reckoning that's 10 x €10 on Thursday, 13 x €20 on Friday. Another 5 pledges (from different posters!) today and I'll push it up to €500....

I'm about to eat my t but I'll pledge after it.

Also I shall pledge a larger amount the day I get paid before Christmas :)

Fair play beast man

• Registered Users Posts: 30,033 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

30€ paid by bank transfer just now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

€10 donated just to help get up to Beasty's fab €500 pledge!
    Will donate again in a few weeks on behalf of the winner of the annual A&PI Christmas photo competition :)

Advertisement