Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Santas Strike Force 2015!!! ***** BEASTY BONUS MODE!! (Details in OP)

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Very cool... I'll put them on the list. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

DeVore wrote: »

Thanks very much, very good of you to add them.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Stheno wrote:
    any chance that hughshouse.ie could be added as a potential charity?

Goddamn your endless bureaucratic red tape!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Goddamn your endless bureaucratic red tape!
    haha... I sent them "the mail" last night. Here's an excerpt:

How does this works?

Very simple. You tell us what you want for Xmas, we get it for you.

No paper work?

We're not really paperwork kinda people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

My contribution --> 7E3052937D149113E

Well done Dev.

• Advertisement

Fnck ... all I do is the fun bit, well done AH!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

€30 in the pot

4K109865PV9923503

Well done everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

€20 donated.

2V3422477S837844T

Fair play everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mgadget

Hey,

Annual cupboard clear out, all proceeds to the SFF :)

Most items would not make excellent Christmas gifts!

<<<<<< click on the Adverts link on the left. Thanks for reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

haha... I sent them "the mail" last night. Here's an excerpt:

How does this works?

Very simple. You tell us what you want for Xmas, we get it for you.

No paper work?

We're not really paperwork kinda people.

:D Awesome stuff

€50 donated transaction ....4925

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

My Contribution----86J42930JP572743H :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mgadget

1st sale to zapata! Credit to adverts user zapata - generous to a fault, top man :cool:

€30 Transaction ID 6XX10090G6662215F

<<<<<< - adverts - exchange euros for stuff for SFF 2015

mgadget wrote: »

<<<<<< - adverts - exchange euros for stuff for SFF 2015
    Link for lazy touch users..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Hi Guys,
    Dont know if its one you can help but see http://www.icanireland.ie/

iCAN is a parent-run network providing support, information and advocating for best care for those affected by Juvenile Arthritis. iCAN is 100% volunteer based and run by parents of children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA). No one takes a Salary from iCAN – 100% funds by iCAN raised go towards making things better for kids with Arthritis in Ireland!

My youngest suffers from JIA - its such a cruel thing to live with but he is a lucky one, we can get him things to make his life a little better. Other families are not so lucky.... you guys might be able to help with certain gifts.....

Just a thought

Keep up the great work, we stayed at Barettstown this year and your lego gift ws my child's highlight, from that he now has his own collection that helps with manipulation of fingers and wrist joints. Thank You

On the list. (Sent you a PM).

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Don't know about everyone else, but I like the way posters can put forward suggestions like the above, and there are no hard and fast rules governing what SSF can contribute to. That means Dev can react quickly as he's done to the above and find ways of helping kids, be it at XMas, or indeed throughout the year. Even the small things make a difference, and every cent of every donation finds its way to worthy causes. It brings a real community spirit to what SSF does.

And remember the more of you that donate, whatever the amounts, the more I'm on the hook for, so keep those pledges coming. Think we're at 21 since the pledge I made which is currently repeated in the OP - another 4 to get to the 25 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

€30 from me. Transaction ID: 6G106458EY7967944

Was told about this, never go into After Hours or the homepage :o. Brilliant job DeVore and fair play Beasty for pledging those amounts as well. Making a big difference!

I love to hit new places and especially the smaller places who generally just about make ends meet to keep on keeping on. JIA are on the list and Hughs house are getting a bunch of stuff to fit out a siblings and recovering kids room in one of their houses.
    Beasty's not wrong, a lot of the reason I love SSF is being able to go "yep, we'll be there Monday with the stuff". I feel very privileged that people donate and that lets me do that. (its awesomes! :) )

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

€30 7R065662FD589745D
    Have ye Bumbleance on the list?Glad to see Hugh's House mentioned.

• Advertisement

if you need a hand delivering stuff, im going from dublin to sligo return on friday, can drop off wherever.

€30 7R065662FD589745D
    Have ye Bumbleance on the list?Glad to see Hugh's House mentioned.
    We paid for the entertainments in the Bumbleance (ipad, screen, stuff like that). Our logo is on the side of it (if you get close enough to see it!).

I don't need transport at the moment, but if I do I'll holler!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'll throw 30 quid into the pot => 51F94992SB387624T

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

E30 gone in...OW072229DA9845007
    Love the idea. Best wishes....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Just pledged €30, wrote in the wrong email address so I don't know my transaction ID :-/

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK - this is only going to happen the once this year, and may be the last time I do it, ever....

I will match all (genuine) pledges in this thread between now and midnight tomorrow

There is a limit, but based on previous years I suspect it won't go anywhere near (If it does I may have to jump back in here!!!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Beasty wrote: »
    OK - this is only going to happen the once this year, and may be the last time I do it, ever....

I will match all (genuine) pledges in this thread between now and midnight tomorrow

There is a limit, but based on previous years I suspect it won't go anywhere near (If it does I may have to jump back in here!!!)

I love bonus beasty mode!

50 from me :D
    ******************713H

bluewolf wrote: »
    I love bonus beasty mode!

50 from me :D
    ******************713H

This is a double bonus! There's another grand when we hit 100 pledgers since my own previous pledge (currently somewhere between 25 and 30)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

That is fantastic Beasty.

€20 from me, will check the funds and maybe add more before tomorrow night

21813S

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Beasty wrote: »

€200 from me.

Receipt 4238-5737-2543-6960.

Advertisement