Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta €129 a year offer to replace the €99

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Milky1

My €129 deal up soon too and got the 'Black Friday Deal' call. Renewing for €129 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

Thanks a million for posting this. My €129 deal was up last week. Rang them up today quoting this thread and they gave me €129 for another year, which I think is great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭dubmick

Out of interest, what was the number that called you? I've had a few missed calls today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

dubmick wrote: »
    Out of interest, what was the number that called you? I've had a few missed calls today

The number that rang me was 0818 271 415

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭mossie

Mine was from a UK number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭dubmick

blade1 wrote: »

The number that rang me was 0818 271 415
    Yep that was the number that was ringing me. Came up as a Japanese number on the iphone lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 iprinter

I am getting Eir TV installed tomorrow

The first 12 months are free.

I have Freesat and Saorview

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭digsy32

Hi, does anyone know if this offer applies to Sky Q including a minibox? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭mossie

digsy32 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know if this offer applies to Sky Q including a minibox? Thanks

Doesn't include mini box as far as I know

Advertisement