Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Matchday Thread

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

71 (-8) for the week.

Pelle transfer over Costa and Bony was the difference this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

79(-4)

I took in Pelle and Costa for Aguero and Martial, the hindsight dream move of Costa and Bony eluded me but you can't win em all I at least got the captain right with Costa if I'd gone Pelle I'd be sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Finished at 330k from 369k at the start of the gameweek. Reasonable green arrow with a -12 I suppose.

Fixtures look tricky next week so might pass on a -4 for once even though Muniesa needs changing asap before he drops again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

All my players had played by Saturday night, so only dropping 6k since then is prety satisfactory. 64 points all out, finishing the GW at 23k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

80 points and all wrapped up by Saturday night, luckily the Sunday and Monday games had little significance so I'm up to 137k from 350k so that's nice:) This time last year I was in 45k so it's going to be very tough if not near impossible to replicate my finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Dropped from 59k to 92k. BUIB strikes again for the second season in a row

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Up to just inside 7k
    Most of my team for next week have awful fixtures though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

80 points and all wrapped up by Saturday night, luckily the Sunday and Monday games had little significance so I'm up to 137k from 350k so that's nice:) This time last year I was in 45k so it's going to be very tough if not near impossible to replicate my finish.

Id find that hard to believe. Your sitting in a nice position. First quarter of the seson gone 135k. If you get 135k in the 4 quarters id Imagine that would bring you very close to the top 1k. If you look at the FSA prem table you have the 6th highest score only 32 pts behind the leaders who are 25k. There are a lot of people up near the top of the rankings with all the new chips used and you have seen with a bit of normality over the last few weeks the difference it has made to your rankings. The key thing I look out for is how im positioned against various people I know will be up there( yourself included) in a number of my leagues.

81(-8) has me at 26k. It had the potential to be a truly great week as after the 3 o clock games sat I had walcott and ayew to come which were big differentials for me. Hope to make no transfer this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

81(-8) has me at 26k. It had the potential to be a truly great week as after the 3 o clock games sat I had walcott and ayew to come which were big differentials for me. Hope to make no transfer this week.

We're on the same points. 80 (-8) for me

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    We're on the same points. 80 (-8) for me

Ye I seen that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Only checking rankings now which is a sign of how pissed off i am.

Naughtons no show and Martins -1 took me from 200k to over 260k.

Could be worse but could be much much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

After the week that was delighted to still have a five fig rank! Only held that by a point!

Up a place in league 2 two points off top the one good thing this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

A stagnant week which I'll take considering my captain scored 4 points. 64 (-4) seen me go from 67k to 68k. I'm happy with how the season is going though and my team is in decent nick IMO so going to hold off on a transfer this week unless someone picks up an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lemlin wrote: »
    A stagnant week which I'll take considering my captain scored 4 points. 64 (-4) seen me go from 67k to 68k. I'm happy with how the season is going though and my team is in decent nick IMO so going to hold off on a transfer this week unless someone picks up an injury.

Getting through this week holding your rank and not having any injuries is definitely a win! I went from 20k places ahead of you to 30k behind happy enough with that considering how bad it looked like it was going to be for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Jesus I'm at 520k.

I thought we were all still struggling in the middle ground but clearly not :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

dropped 10k or so to 37k
    got away with it a bit !
    need to get captain right next weekend as I fear a few low scores from a few of my boys !

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

My 70(-8) dropped me from 16k overall to about 17k overall. Nice position to be in but still a bit disappointing to drop a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

113k I will need to re-assess my very cavalier attitude towards points hits this season.

It's a fine balancing act between what's acceptable when trying to build RV pre-Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

72(-4). Up to 20k from 30k.

Emergency surgery now needed on my defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Jesus I'm at 520k.

I thought we were all still struggling in the middle ground but clearly not :pac:

It's eased up a bit since we were all freed from the weekly Aguero captain fail. The 50 point week certainly helped too given the type of player that was mostly in front beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Made a total mess of my transfers to end up with a minus 8

Did Sagna to Kolorov before the internationals (figured Zaba would take his spot)
    Then did Kun to Costa (worked out ok) for minus 4
    Then had the genius idea Friday night to do Kolorov to Kompany !!!! for another minus 4

Overall ended up with 65 -8 so could have been a lot worse, but if i had just left Sagna alone could have avoided the hit !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

63 pts (no hits) see me rise from 45k to 40k.

A 4 pts hit for Bellerin would have netted me a 5 pts gain and saved a transfer for this week. Don't be conservative !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Finished with 79(-4)

Moved up from 6,643 to 3,131, I was up to 2k on Saturday but only Whittaker to still play and he clocked me a -1, still my drop of wasn't too bad considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

84 (-4) with good captain pick sees me at 332.
    Lost 116 places since Sunday morning.
    Green arrows again.
    Lesson learned is re. Kolarov I guess and Pelli manager speak (actually most managers) and should have trusted the info posted by Jimmii given by the physio in the injuries and suspensions thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

82 (-12).

Obviously dropped back a bit due to having no-one on Sunday or Monday, but rose nonetheless from ~42k to ~26k.

Defenders need a bit of work now but if I shift Muniesa and Martin for a Spurs and a Watford defender I think I'm in very good shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

81 see me rise to 460k first time I've been in the top 1million all season so happy with that.

Onwards and upwards now hopefully.

Advertisement