Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

52 points (-8 hit) makes 44 all done, red arrows everywhere.

But I know it'll be OK because I've rage wildcarded.

At least I think that's how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Have been out for most of the day just checked my score now I got 80(-4) It seems to be holding up pretty well!

That takes me into 2,036th position! Giddy Up ya boyah!

As an aside I'm new to this forum so I'll ask a noob question about Pelle, what's all this BUIB talk I see? I'll guess the I is for Italian after that I've no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭LucidLife

That takes me into 2,036th position! Giddy Up ya boyah!

As an aside I'm new to this forum so I'll ask a noob question about Pelle, what's all this BUIB talk I see? I'll guess the I is for Italian after that I've no idea.

Big Useless Italian B*****d

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

iroced wrote: »
    You're fire with your transfers lately! Well done! What a frontline this week :eek: (and Murray did score too!). You'd turn anything into gold right now :p!

---

62 pts for me with 1 pt subbing in for Kolarov. All in.
    Could have been 72 (-4) and with Bellerin on my team.

Happy enough though. A second ...hmm... let's say more than decent (Ayew & Swansea CS can still hurt me I'd say) week after playing the WC.

Think you're onto something iroced. My new transfer policy...wait for busts to post his transfer and then do the same!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Updated. Down from 51k to 57k. Actually very happy with that :)
    I've gone from 1.58m to 86k in two GWs :cool:

Well done Ziegler, I've made a similar enough move from 1.4m to 106k.

Fair play to you Stephenl, hadn't realised you made such a huge move, last I saw you were even below me which must have put you near the 2m mark:P

Starting to see some nice overall ranks on here now, good to see this early in the season. I love green arrows though so in a twisted way I'm pleased not to be in the top 1k (yet;)) green arrows are hard to come by when you find yourself up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

30k GW rank. And now at 120k overall from 1.2million 2 weeks ago, 2 lots of 8 point hits the last couple of weeks have paid off. Would love a Naughton clean sheet on Monday night now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Think you're onto something iroced. My new transfer policy...wait for busts to post his transfer and then do the same!! ;)

All good things come to an end on a hot streak at the moment but it can turn very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

72(-4) all in. Up to 15k from 30k. Very happy with that with only 10 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

A boardsie messaged me last night to check his score as he had no idea what he was on as there was no WiFi at the match in Cardiff yeh right fecker got 91 yesterday with 1 to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Fair play to you Stephenl, hadn't realised you made such a huge move, last I saw you were even below me which must have put you near the 2m mark:P

Starting to see some nice overall ranks on here now, good to see this early in the season. I love green arrows though so in a twisted way I'm pleased not to be in the top 1k (yet;)) green arrows are hard to come by when you find yourself up there

Yeah the gw8 law helped a lot of us :) This week could've been outstanding if i didn't take the -12 before all the feckin injuries :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

It's funny how this season we're all delighted to be at 100k. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

It's funny how this season we're all delighted to be at 100k. :pac:

It's always good to be at 100k at this stage, not absolutely ideal but rock solid, same any year.
    Nobody who posts here would be happy to be at 100k at the half way stage, I'd hope to be top 20k by then. It's a marathon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

60 all in.Didn't even know until this morning that Vardy scored twice.After much thought in who to get in for Aguero,choosing him proved a masterstroke.

Left the captaincy on Pelle after having it originally on Sanchez-thanks a lot Arsene.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

zerks wrote: »
    60 all in.Didn't even know until this morning that Vardy scored twice.After much thought in who to get in for Aguero,choosing him proved a masterstroke.

Left the captaincy on Pelle after having it originally on Sanchez-thanks a lot Arsene.

Had it on Sanchez until yesterday morning at about 10:30, when I started worrying about if he'd start, and handed it over to the BUIB. Such is the way this game works out!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Despite transferring out Sterling in my WC I'm happy with my team. 60 this week with Ayew and Martin to come and Barkley to come off the bench with 2. The good thing is I have points coming from all over the field so I feel my team is better balanced despite only moving up a few hundred thousand (to around 1.4 mil) in the rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I thought my 58 (-8) with Naughton and Martin to go was decent.

People's double Arsenal defence is killing me. 70s and 80s all out for a fair few in my leagues.

I'll be getting worried soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

It's always good to be at 100k at this stage, not absolutely ideal but rock solid, same any year.
    Nobody who posts here would be happy to be at 100k at the half way stage, I'd hope to be top 20k by then. It's a marathon.

I didn't have a great start last year, it was Quarter 2 from Oct to Dec that shot me up. Hoping I can go on a similar run now; I think it should be a little easier to pull back points on top 10k since some of them have used chips. The last couple months of the season should be mental with DGWs and Bench Boosts/Triple Captains

Norwich XI vs. Newcastle: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, Dorrans, Tettey, Brady; Howson; Mbokani.
    SUBS: Rudd (GK), Wisdom, Jerome, Hoolahan, Jarvis, R Bennett, O'Neil
    Elliot, Janmaat, Collocini, Mbemba, Dummett, Sissoko, Tiote, Colback, Wijnaldum, Ayoze, Mitrovic

How much is dummett.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

How much is dummett.

4.3m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

1-1 with goals from Dorrans (Tettey) and Tiote (Colback) please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Hat-trick for Mbokani, come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Martin to score, Get an assist and keep a clean sheet.

Would be a lovely end to a good week!

Weirder things have happened.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Despite transferring out Sterling in my WC I'm happy with my team. 60 this week with Ayew and Martin to come and Barkley to come off the bench with 2. The good thing is I have points coming from all over the field so I feel my team is better balanced despite only moving up a few hundred thousand (to around 1.4 mil) in the rankings.

Obviously hurts to transfer out sterling but it was the right decision to make on a wildcard. A goal for ayew and that's a very solid score

Hoping for an uneventful game. Outside of maybe Redmond/ Martin, I don't think there's much that can hurt me too much ranking wise

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Norwich XI vs. Newcastle: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, Dorrans, Tettey, Brady; Howson; Mbokani. SUBS: Rudd (GK), Wisdom, Jerome, Hoolahan, Jarvis, R Bennett, O'Neil Elliot, Janmaat, Collocini, Mbemba, Dummett, Sissoko, Tiote, Colback, Wijnaldum, Ayoze, Mitrovic

Mitrovic to get booked/sent off or to score a bucket load of goals

Tiote booked

Wijnaldum (Sissoko)

Brady hits post

• Advertisement

Wijnaldum (Sissoko)

He is a good option has scored quite well already considering the fixtures Newcastle have had.

Advertisement