Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

It's live now. 311 or 312, a fine reward for those of us who attend all the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Will we get offered tickets for this match I wonder? Think we did in previous years? might be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

It's live now. 311 or 312, a fine reward for those of us who attend all the games.

It won't be full just move around to some empty seats....

I booked my 3 free tickets, choice of 313 or 315, Row E I got.

Free tickets? I have to pay for my "bring a friend" ticket, but not my own.

• Advertisement

Free tickets? I have to pay for my "bring a friend" ticket, but not my own.

Free to season ticket holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Heads up for any season ticket holders looking to go to the Dublin v Kerry match on Saturday evening. Free tickets now available in your season ticket account under "special purchases" tab. Section 313/315 are available to download.

http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-seating-plan/

You can also mail them on to someone else which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 A Shopkeeper

I have a season ticket and have done for several years now. In a recent email conversation with a Croke Park official she told me that my specific ticket doesn't need 60% attendance in order to qualify for an All-Ireland final ticket, should my team get there.

Has anyone heard of this before? It's news to me. As I've said I've had one for years and always got to the 60% so I've never needed to know previously.

Cheers.

I have a season ticket and have done for several years now. (Hill 16 Season Ticket + All Dublin Club Games 2016)

In a recent email conversation with a Croke Park official she told me that my specific ticket doesn't need 60% attendance in order to qualify for an All-Ireland final ticket, should my team get there.

Has anyone heard of this before? It's news to me. As I've said I've had one for years and always got to the 60% so I've never needed to know previously.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

I have a season ticket and have done for several years now. (Hill 16 Season Ticket + All Dublin Club Games 2016)

In a recent email conversation with a Croke Park official she told me that my specific ticket doesn't need 60% attendance in order to qualify for an All-Ireland final ticket, should my team get there.

Are you sure you have a Season Ticket and not a Parnell Park Pass? There's a difference and I presume you have a Parnell Park Pass. With the Parnell Park Pass there is no requirement to acquire an All-Ireland Final ticket, you are guaranteed one regardless of your attendance.

• Advertisement

No I definitely have a season ticket. I logged into gaa.ie/seasontickets and copy and pasted the description in bold above!

No I definitely have a season ticket. I logged into gaa.ie/seasontickets and copy and pasted the description in bold above!
    Oh. My apologies, it sounded more like a Parnell Park Pass than a Season Ticket to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

Club+ tickets this year don't have the 60% requirement. The Mayo Cairde tickets are the same, season tickets with Club matches included for €200 rather than the standard €99.

From the renewal email I got in October

The Club+ price has been set at €200 for all Counties. A significant change for 2016 is that anyone who avails of the Club+ Season Ticket will be guaranteed an All Ireland Final ticket should their county qualify, regardless of the attendance percentage during the year.

Club+ is an add on to the regular GAA Season Ticket which covers entry to county championship fixtures within your county.

Please note that there will not be a Club+ Upgrade option for 2016. If you wish to purchase a Club+ Season Ticket this must be done at the time of purchase/renewal.

If there is no Club+ option available in your Season Ticket Account this means that your county is not offering a Club+ option for 2016.

What county are you Shopkeeper? If it is the ordinary Croke Park season ticket then you were given wrong information.

mayo.mick wrote: »
    What county are you Shopkeeper? If it is the ordinary Croke Park season ticket then you were given wrong information.
    If he has a Club+ ticket the information is correct.

glack wrote: »
    Club+ tickets this year don't have the 60% requirement. The Mayo Cairde tickets are the same, season tickets with Club matches included for €200 rather than the standard €99.
    Sounds more expensive than the Parnell Park Passes with no extra benefits?

I'm not familiar with Parnell Pass so I can't compare. What does it get you?

I know last year counties had different prices for their Club+ option but this year it's the same for all participating counties - €200.

glack wrote: »
    I'm not familiar with Parnell Pass so I can't compare. What does it get you?

I know last year counties had different prices for their Club+ option but this year it's the same for all participating counties - €200.
    I may be mistaken but
    • All home Senior Football and Hurling National League games
    • Home Inter-County challenge matches in Parnell Park or O'Toole Park
    • All games held by the Dublin County Board in any venue
    • The right to purchase one ticket for any all-ticket game involving Dublin in the Inter-County Senior Football or Hurling Championship
    There are 2 Parnell Park Passes. A stand option for €165 and a terrace option for (I think) €120 which include all of the above.

Occasionally it's gotten me into more than just the above for no charge too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Kavrocks wrote: »
    I may be mistaken but
    • All home Senior Football and Hurling National League games
    • Home Inter-County challenge matches in Parnell Park or O'Toole Park
    • All games held by the Dublin County Board in any venue
    • The right to purchase one ticket for any all-ticket game involving Dublin in the Inter-County Senior Football or Hurling Championship
    There are 2 Parnell Park Passes. A stand option for €165 and a terrace option for (I think) €120 which include all of the above.

Occasionally it's gotten me into more than just the above for no charge too.

The PP gets you into the following years home league games too, be they in Parnell Park or Croke Park. If you ask for it in the ticket office, you can get a stand master ticket for the Spring Series, even if you only have a terrace PP. Standing on the Hill in February & March, is not quite as enjoyable, as it is in August & September. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Anyone got tickets in their account for tomorrow yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Yes . No EMail , but logged in and there they were.

Yeah, my season ticket and the bring a friend I bought are both there.

Anyone got tickets in their account for tomorrow yet?

Got them on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Chipbutty

I ordered my season ticket on December 2nd last and have still not received it despite numerous emails and phone calls was told it was posted initially on Dec 14th and again on Monday last Jan 25th but as of today nothing has arrived. Has anyone any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Have you confirmed the correct postal address?

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Have you confirmed the correct postal address?

I did indeed, sent another email this morning and just got one back saying the replacement was sent on Thursday last not Monday as I was previously told.

Chipbutty wrote: »
    I ordered my season ticket on December 2nd last and have still not received it despite numerous emails and phone calls was told it was posted initially on Dec 14th and again on Monday last Jan 25th but as of today nothing has arrived. Has anyone any advice?

Yes. For the third year in a row I had exactly the same scenario as you have above. Literally identical.

I mailed them last week and they told me I could collect it from the Cusack on Saturday, which I did.

Yes. For the third year in a row I had exactly the same scenario as you have above. Literally identical.

I mailed them last week and they told me I could collect it from the Cusack on Saturday, which I did.

By any chance could you pm me the email address you used. Waiting for todays post fingers crossed. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

here we go again........first league game vs cork and one of our 2 cards is showing up not attended. Both cards were used
    anyone else in same boat?

• Advertisement

No this time around, but it happened to me a few years ago.
    I emailed them and they corrected it no questions asked.

Advertisement