Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

christy c wrote: »
    No. You get normal good seats for seating groups

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭eastmayo

FourFourFM wrote: »
    As opposed to a better seat if you sit alone?

Ya that's right. I got section 306 or 305 this year for all our games.when I tryed to bring a friend it was always section 301.Right in the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭acequion

Sorry if this question has been asked before. I already got my season ticket for 2016 but I want to get one to give as a gift at xmas. I can purchase this ticket through my account. But what happens later in the year when pay and play kicks in? The ticket will have been purchased on my card but I don't want to have to pay for my friend's games during the summer. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Does anyone know does club+ ticket only work for senior club games in choosen code or is it all club games i.e. minor, u21, hurling + football??

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Does anyone know does club+ ticket only work for senior club games in choosen code or is it all club games i.e. minor, u21, hurling + football??

In mayo it's every club match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

acequion wrote: »
    Sorry if this question has been asked before. I already got my season ticket for 2016 but I want to get one to give as a gift at xmas. I can purchase this ticket through my account. But what happens later in the year when pay and play kicks in? The ticket will have been purchased on my card but I don't want to have to pay for my friend's games during the summer. Thanks.

You can enter different Bank card numbers against each Season Ticket, on the Home screen after you log in just click on the Season Ticket under ‘Product Description’ & you can change the details there…

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

acequion wrote: »

What if your friend dosn't want to pay for the pay n play matches either? bit pointless unless you know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lawlielee

Hi all,

I'm confused about the 'pay and play' aspect. From the GAA website it sounds like the price of a ticket for a championship match is automatically deducted from your account...'Pay & Play means you will be automatically charged in advance of every subsequent match that your county plays in the the GAA Senior Championships whether you attend or not'. Is this correct? I wish to get season tickets as a gift and I don't want the recepient paying for a match if they happen to not be able to attend during the summer!

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

You can opt out of one match but after that you must pay whether you attend or not. I generally attend most league matches and all championship games but last year I couldn't go to one championship game. I could have opted out but I let a friend use the ticket instead. They saved five euro so were happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Reminder to renew your season ticket before the deadline on the 30th November.
    http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-season-tickets/croke-park-season-ticket/

If any Mayo GAA season tickets are not renewed before the 30th of November, they will be released for sale to the Mayo season ticket waiting list at a base price of €99 for adults. Juvenile season tickets have doubled in price this year, from €10 up to €20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I just caved and renewed mine there. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Limited number of Mayo season tickets back on sale this morning. The Croke Park €99 ones sold out in minutes for both Mayo and Dublin. Only €200 ones left for MAyo.

Did anyone here from Mayo put their name down on the waiting list for season ticket? Were you contacted?

Limited number of Mayo season tickets back on sale this morning. The Croke Park €99 ones sold out in minutes for both Mayo and Dublin. Only €200 ones left for MAyo.

Did anyone here from Mayo put their name down on the waiting list for season ticket? Were you contacted?

I'm a Dub, I had my name on to the waiting list for a Dublin GAA Season ticket, I received an email yesterday saying that a limited amount of tickets would be made available today at 10am, luckily I got an additional one for my wife so now all the family has one!

They sold out in a few minutes so not sure how many where made available.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Did all the Mayo & Dublin season ticket holders get the email about additional season tickets going on sale....or just the people who had asked to go on a waiting list?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Did all the Mayo & Dublin season ticket holders get the email about additional season tickets going on sale....or just the people who had asked to go on a waiting list?

I'd say only the ones that put their names down on the waiting list did. I didn't have my name down, didn;t get any mail.

ProudDUB wrote: »

I asked earlier this year would any additional Season Tickets be made available, they said they didn't know but would add me to a waiting list in case some became available, I then received this email yesterday,

Untitled_zps7jhdopff.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

I was on the waiting list and got an email late yesterday. Have my own ticket a few years now but bought a €99 ticket for my dad this morning. He's delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Yes, there was a waiting list for Mayo also, but it wasn't ordered by number or anything like that. They just sent an email to those on it advising of the ticket sale this morning at 10am. I was on the list as we needed one more ticket for our group and was contacted last night by email.

The sale wasn't restricted to people on the list or anything though, in practice anyone could buy the tickets. I suppose the advantage was that you knew when they would be going on sale.

I'm thinking of creating a seating group (7 in total) for 2016 & was just wondering if anyone can clarify the following queries I have before I do,

• Will it make a difference to where we get seated in Croke Park, if usually in 305 to 307 would we get moved to say 302?

• If someone wants to bring a friend how does this affect everyone else? Again will everyone be moved?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

celticbest wrote: »
    Will it make a difference to where we get seated in Croke Park, if usually in 305 to 307 would we get moved to say 302?

From what I see, no it doesn't make a different.

If someone wants to bring a friend how does this affect everyone else? Again will everyone be moved?

Definitely for the person who bring a friend. I don't what's the knock-on effect to the others, I think you become separated.

I'm thinking of creating a seating group (7 in total) for 2016 & was just wondering if anyone can clarify the following queries I have before I do,

• Will it make a difference to where we get seated in Croke Park, if usually in 305 to 307 would we get moved to say 302?

• If someone wants to bring a friend how does this affect everyone else? Again will everyone be moved?

I will reply later with full details when i get back to laptop. Been seting up seating groups last 5 years.

Apologies only getting back to you now.
    I've had the season ticket since 2009 and have been setting up seating groups since 2010/2011. In Croke Park we are usually seated in 303/304/305/306 with our seating group. I set up the group (always) and other tickets join me, (later tickets had been in 311) and they get brought into 304. If the later tickets had set up the seating group nd I joined them, I'd get pulled out to 311.

Earlier this year, cant remember which match in Croke Park, but my card had expired for the "pay and play" so there was no tickets for me when I went to print them on the Thursday before the match. Got them sorted on the Friday, All my seating group (7) were in 304 and I (3tickets) was down in 301 (all tickets had been allocated) for the seating groups.

I tell everyone, if someone is setting up a seating group make sure it is someone that does be allocated in the central seats, otherwise you will all be moved further out.

If someone in your seating group brings a friend, everyone on their account only gets moved. If I brought a friend for example, my 3 tickets and bring a friend get moved, the other 7 in my seating group remain.

Bit long winded, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Mick - I've added a second season ticket to my account for 2016. I've had the original ticket for about three years, always get allocated 303-306 in Croke Park. Do you think will the new ticket cause me to get moved towards 301/311 or will the new ticket join with the existing one in the middle of the Cusack?

Mick - I've added a second season ticket to my account for 2016. I've had the original ticket for about three years, always get allocated 303-306 in Croke Park. Do you think will the new ticket cause me to get moved towards 301/311 or will the new ticket join with the existing one in the middle of the Cusack?

It will join yours. Your the main account holder, make sure its you that sets up a seating group and let others join you.

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Bit long winded, sorry!

Explained it perfectly, Thanks!

Anyone here receive there season tickets yet?

eastmayo wrote: »
    Anyone here receive there season tickets yet?

Not yet. They were supposed to be posted last Friday.

Email received on the 14.10.15 stated the following,
    All purchases prior to midnight Friday 28th November 2014 will be dispatched by Friday 5th December 2014.
    Purchases placed after the 28th November will be produced and dispatched in January 2015.

Email received on the 01.12.15 stated the following,
    All purchases prior to midnight Friday 4th December 2015 will be dispatched during week commencing 14th December.
    Purchases placed after the 4th December will be produced and dispatched in January 2016.

Looks like they pushed out the release date, probably because of the extra tickets being made available to Dublin and Mayo?

• Advertisement

Email received on the 14.10.15 stated the following,

Email received on the 01.12.15 stated the following,

Looks like they pushed out the release date, probably because of the extra tickets being made available to Dublin and Mayo?

Thanks for that, I don't think I got that last email.

Advertisement