Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Reading this talk of waiting lists - anyone know how you get your name on the waiting list?

I emailed looking for an additional Season Ticket and this is the reply I got,
    Thank you for your email.

Dublin Football Season Tickets are currently sold out however I have added your details to the waiting list.

We will be in contact with you should any season tickets become available for next season.

Kind Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭LilNiall

Got an renewal email today with the usual...increased demand, don't miss out etc.

Additionally on this email was reference to Season Ticket holders will get promotional GAAGO rates???? I can't see how this in an attraction? The season ticket is already questionable value never mind if I was taking off overseas mid season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

LilNiall wrote: »
    Got an renewal email today with the usual...increased demand, don't miss out etc.

Additionally on this email was reference to Season Ticket holders will get promotional GAAGO rates???? I can't see how this in an attraction? The season ticket is already questionable value never mind if I was taking off overseas mid season.

I got the renewal about 10 days ago but no mention of that in my mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Where can you actually buy the season tickets, don't see where on the GAA website?

liam7831 wrote: »
    Where can you actually buy the season tickets, don't see where on the GAA website?

Renewals only at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Renewals only at the moment.

Oh ok thanks Mick

Oh ok thanks Mick

Should have expanded more. Renewals for Mayo and Dublin at the moment. General sales for other counties will open in November I think. We have until 30th November to renew. Any Mayo tickets not renewed will be released to the waiting list in Mayo (which is new to me!)

More info here;

http://mayoclub51.com/2016-mayo-gaa-season-ticket/

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

Does anyone know if you can seating group Club+ tickets with regular Season Tickets? Have 2 Season Tickets but need a third and Mayo is renewals only again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mackattack

They are available to buy from now.

The 2016 GAA Season ticket is now available for public purchase from today: http://www.gaa.ie/c38426

mackattack wrote: »
    They are available to buy from now.

The 2016 GAA Season ticket is now available for public purchase from today: http://www.gaa.ie/c38426

As long as your not from Dublin or Mayo.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

celticbest wrote: »
    As long as your not from Dublin or Mayo.....

The site doesn't even seem to be working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Just bought two tickets, will they be paired together? As in will be sitting together for games or will I have to make contact with them again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

stuba wrote: »
    Just bought two tickets, will they be paired together? As in will be sitting together for games or will I have to make contact with them again?

If they are on the same account you will be together. If they are separate accounts you can create a seating group and then you will be seated together

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

glack wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can seating group Club+ tickets with regular Season Tickets? Have 2 Season Tickets but need a third and Mayo is renewals only again this year.

Tried this last year and was told by ST office that you cant seat them together!

jj72 wrote: »
    Tried this last year and was told by ST office that you cant seat them together!

Yep, only the same type of Season Ticket can be seated together, God only knows why....

Untitled_zpsxksugop1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭eamonpk

I emailed a few weeks ago enquiring what I got for my Child Season Ticket as E20 looked poor value for one 1st Round Championship game which only cost me E5 last year. I was told they were looking into charging U16s into league games this year but I havent heard any update on this

Has anyone heard an update on children being charged into League games?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

I received the same e-mail. It makes no sense to say that they are considering charging for u16s - this should be decided before the launch of the season ticket. I also asked if the league fixtures have been finalised and to date, they have not. Again, this is something that should be decided before the season ticket is launched.

sylvanb wrote: »
    I received the same e-mail. It makes no sense to say that they are considering charging for u16s - this should be decided before the launch of the season ticket. I also asked if the league fixtures have been finalised and to date, they have not. Again, this is something that should be decided before the season ticket is launched.

If they decide not to charge u 16's, will we get a refund I wonder??

I have a problem. I'm after buying two season tickets, one for myself and the other for the father. The girlfriend just turned around and said she had bought me one. Is there anyway I can cancel the one she got me?

Edit: or would it even be possible to link the third ticket the girlfriend got up to the other two tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Bit irked at having to pay the extra few bob, but look on it as a deposit for the kids AI 2016 ticket :D:D:D

• Advertisement

I have a problem. I'm after buying two season tickets, one for myself and the other for the father. The girlfriend just turned around and said she had bought me one. Is there anyway I can cancel the one she got me?

Edit: or would it even be possible to link the third ticket the girlfriend got up to the other two tickets?

The handiest thing to do is go into the "extra" ticket account and change the payment card to the card you want to use. Then go to your own main account and set up a seating group on that and then send an invite to join the group to the "extra" ticket. They'll be linked then that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭big_drive

Anyone know if the club+ ticket operates in Cork?

This is my first year buying the season ticket and I think I've made a mistake. For the All-Ireland quarter final for example, you automatically get assigned a ticket don't you? So for example if I'm going to the game with a friend, there is no way that we can sit together is there?

FourFourFM wrote: »
    This is my first year buying the season ticket and I think I've made a mistake. For the All-Ireland quarter final for example, you automatically get assigned a ticket don't you? So for example if I'm going to the game with a friend, there is no way that we can sit together is there?

You will receive an email about a week before the game asking if you want to ‘Bring a Friend’ it will explain what you need to do if you want to & you will be seated together.

celticbest wrote: »
    You will receive an email about a week before the game asking if you want to ‘Bring a Friend’ it will explain what you need to do if you want to & you will be seated together.

You are a legend. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭eastmayo

You are a legend. Thank you :)

You will be allocated a seat in the corner if ya bring a friend.

eastmayo wrote: »

Is this the same case for Seating groups do you know?

eastmayo wrote: »

As opposed to a better seat if you sit alone?

As opposed to a better seat if you sit alone?

We have two tickets that will be seated seperately but then a third that was got as a present. I was just wondering come All Ireland Final day would you be hidden away in the corners of the Cusack Stand thats all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

Is this the same case for Seating groups do you know?

No. You get normal good seats for seating groups

Advertisement