Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet deal in Argos

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

The Salter is a great job. Seems to work just like the Bullet and Ninja from videos I've seen.

Turns everything to mush. Compared to the Blendactive it's a massive massive improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭nmacu

Bought the ninja yesterday and Argos honoured the price. so have a code for the bullet for Galway if anyone needs it. €82.99 Valid until 04/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Reserved on Tue and collected it last night from Childers road, they honored the price also. They also gave me a 5euro gift card.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭nmacu

That code has been taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭chases0102

If anyone has a code for Dublin, I'd be much obliged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

I have the Salter version which I picked up for €80. I had to return it after a few weeks as it stopped locking properly which resulted in the "nubs" getting worn down. I have seen one other review on Amazon showing the same problem. That said, it is fantastic, but if the same problem arises, I'll just get my money back.

I'm not into all these Kale and broccoli smoothies. I just like the ordinary type smoothies that are tasty and help me eat a bit more fruit (which I rarely eat). For me, my go to recipe is a handful of ice cubes, some orange juice, some frozen berries a banana and some yogurt. It might not be up there with the health food gurus out there, but it is a huge improvement on my usual fast food diet and it tastes really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

bajer101 wrote: »
    I have the Salter version which I picked up for €80. I had to return it after a few weeks as it stopped locking properly which resulted in the "nubs" getting worn down. I have seen one other review on Amazon showing the same problem. That said, it is fantastic, but if the same problem arises, I'll just get my money back.

I'm not into all these Kale and broccoli smoothies. I just like the ordinary type smoothies that are tasty and help me eat a bit more fruit (which I rarely eat). For me, my go to recipe is a handful of ice cubes, some orange juice, some frozen berries a banana and some yogurt. It might not be up there with the health food gurus out there, but it is a huge improvement on my usual fast food diet and it tastes really good.

See you would think that but what actually can happen is that you end up dumping a whole load of sugar into your system at the same time and your body needs to churn out a whole load of insulin to deal with that. You're body doesn't distinguish between sugar from fruit or sugar from chocolate.
    If you add in some spinach though you'll find it literally does not taste at all,it's amazing, and you'll get more nutrients and can leave out one fruit. You get something that tastes just as good, denser in novel nutrients and you put your body under less stress by dealing with less sugar at once. It's an easy way to really give yourself a proper boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A pear, some ginger, a handful of spinach, and ice cubes.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

longshanks wrote: »
    A pear, some ginger, a handful of spinach, and ice cubes.

That sounds yum, must try it.

For anyone that missed out on the deal; it was on a couple of weeks ago too for just a few days. So keep an eye on the Argos website, they might comeback on offer again.

I just randomly checked last Sunday and got lucky :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I had one, it broke and they replaced it. Just photograh the New one and keep the returns paperwork. Great device

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭maik3n

Currys have Nutri Ninja QB3001, for Black Friday deal of €64.
    http://www.currys.ie/Product/ninja-nutri-ninja-qb3001-blender-black/334011/396.8

They also have bigger flasks/bottles starting from €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

maik3n wrote: »
    Currys have Nutri Ninja QB3001, for Black Friday deal of €64.
    http://www.currys.ie/Product/ninja-nutri-ninja-qb3001-blender-black/334011/396.8

They also have bigger flasks/bottles starting from €15.

lower powered version

Advertisement