Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet deal in Argos

Options
  • 09-10-2015 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Good offer on Nutribullet, only €82.99 in Argos....Cat No. 146/3237

I'm not allowed to post a link yet.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

thanks was looking for one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

They're the business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I read on hukd that a e5 voucher when you spend e50 is imminent

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Fantastic device and good price, I highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

good stock everywhere too

http://checkargos.com/?search=146/3237

Cheers op, reserved one. I really want one but I just dont know if I'll use it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

How much are they normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

OnLooker wrote: »
    How much are they normally?

It varies from place to place, I paid €110 about nine months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

The red one is the same price but out of stock in Galway.
    http://checkargos.com/?search=427/6593

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

€125 delivered including taxes...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Dave..M

I see the Nutri Ninja is also 77 now, its more powerful than the standard bullet (900 vs 600 watts).
    Not sure I'd use either but everyone seems to be talking about them so I almost feel obliged to get one or other and sure at these prices I'd be mad not to. There's even a space beside my old unused smoothy maker for it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I have FOMO cos I don't have a nutribullet. :( I bought a cheap value-price blender from Argos when we moved into our house - it has not left the box, I don't fancy all the putting together and cleaning just to make one smoothie.
    But is the nutribullet easy to use? And does it make enough to do one or two people as I don't want to make enough smoothies to feed 10 people.
    Edit - what's the difference between a nutri bullet and a ninja?
    Sorry if I'm going OT

• Registered Users Posts: 40 hecmail

I have a nutribullet and the RRP in BT was 120 when I got it about a month ago. It's great, easy to use. Just throw whatever you want in and it'll blend it. Enough for 1 or 2 people (I think the big container is about 750ml, so I'll let you decide how many that would do, there is a smaller one if that's too big also).

I'd definitely recommend it over a cheaper alternative one. I had one that cost about 30 and looked very similar but broke down with less than a month of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Margan

I got one at around the €120 mark in Heaton's and I think it's great...especially at €82.99!

Is their a difference between the graphite and red 1 besides the colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭ted1

€125 delivered including taxes...

Don't for get its also the wrong plug and motor

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Dave..M wrote: »
    Not sure I'd use either but everyone seems to be talking about them so I almost feel obliged to get one or other and sure at these prices I'd be mad not to. There's even a space beside my old unused smoothy maker for it too!
    Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    But is the nutribullet easy to use? And does it make enough to do one or two people as I don't want to make enough smoothies to feed 10 people.
    Edit - what's the difference between a nutri bullet and a ninja?
    Sorry if I'm going OT

It really is fantastic, I previously had both a juicer and smoothie maker and they both ended up going unused after a week due to how much trouble they were to use and clean.

I've had the Nutribullet almost a year now and use it at least 5 days a week!

It really is super easy to use and clean. Throw food in (might need to slice first depending what your are putting in, Apples for instance), blend for 30 seconds, simply rinse out two parts. No more then 5 minutes total!

It is amazing how simplifying things can make such a difference!

You can make a smoothie for one or two people as it comes with two different sized containers, a big two person one (or to make a big smoothie that you might leave in the fridge to have half later that day) and a smaller size for just one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Good price. I love mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

How many jugs does it come with?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

How many jugs does it come with?

Mine came with two but I saw one in total recall that had three...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

unklerosco wrote: »
    Mine came with two but I saw one in total recall that had three...

It was calling out for it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Another one for ye.... Two jugs that you can drink out of ? Haha... Genuine question

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Wayne Scales

bk wrote: »
    I've had the Nutribullet almost a year now and use it at least 5 days a week!
    Would you like to share some of your recipes ? what works well etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Orange juice, banana, apple, spinach, 4 cubes of ice and some frozen berries... enough for 2 people to enjoy some smoothie goodness... I've a ninja... fantastic bit of kit.. use everyday...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I'm going to do it.

I know the ads off by heart.

I'll be contradicting that know-it-all in the middle of the night soon..............

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i use mine every day, great item

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Handful of spinach, one broccoli floret, 1 lemon, 6 red grapes, 2 carrots.

Easy to drink and not much sugar in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Handful of spinach, one broccoli floret, 1 lemon, 6 red grapes, 2 carrots.

Easy to drink and not much sugar in it.

Do carrots do well in it or stay chunky?
    I want one so much but I can't get to an Argos this week :(

Advertisement