Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet deal in Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Damn they have gone back up! Was going to get the Ninja today too.�� should have reserved.
    Anyone got a code for Limerick or tipp?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

foggy_lad wrote: »
    for those who got the bullet or the ninja, how many cups did you get with yours?

3 with the bullet, 1 large, 2 small

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭stevephoto

Any codes for Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Damn they have gone back up! Was going to get the Ninja today too.�� should have reserved.
    Anyone got a code for Limerick or tipp?

Ah no!! I was delaying cos I was trying to decide between the bullet and the ninja. Now I want the bullet!
    I didn't notice the expiring date on the offer....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Got the NutriNinja

Seems more powerful and bigger than bullet.

Perfect for green smoothies - very very smooth from blending various green veg.

2 jugs:

650ml & 500ml

Looks good & easy to clean.

Thanks OP & person who flagged Ninja.

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Ah no!! I was delaying cos I was trying to decide between the bullet and the ninja. Now I want the bullet!

Same here :( wasn't going to be near an Argos til tomorrow.. Boo :( hopefully will be on offer again soon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

I know its not an overly cool thing to do, but if im seriously considering options in Argos I normally reserve it so I can decide what I want to do. The reservation will expire at the end of the next business day so it will get freed up if you decide not to go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Supervalu do Irish frozen blueberries I think which should be ok, frozen mango and pineapple from aldi should be ok too then

If it's Boylans berries then they are imported too,theyre just packed here, and are subject to the warning. If there's another brand please tell us though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Absolutely thrilled I got my hands on the Ninja, thanks to a mod here who directed me to this thread. I can't believe I've been drinking grit all these while making my green smoothies with a hand blender.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I have a Blend Active.

Can anyone who's used it compare it with the Bullet or Ninja?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

Hi peeps and peepaettea sent to argoa thinking the deal is there till the 15 oct and missed out anyone help me out please need one argent for.my veggie better half lol

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

Hi peeps and peepaettea sent to argoa thinking the deal is there till the 15 oct and missed out anyone help me out please need one argent for.my veggie better half lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

Ninja back up to €116.99 :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Hi Folks,

Saw this deal on HotUK Deals.. 1000 watt motor.. seems comparable to the nutribullet...

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/salter-nutri-pro-1000-silver/?source=aw

use code GFOOD15 for %15 off, plus 7.8% quidco too.

Delivery would add to it as you would have to use PM... What do you thnk?

Looks very good. Prob same idea as the bullet and ninja, and even 100 watts more powerful.

My Blend Active is only 300 watts and I'm happy enough with it. A few seeds and oats don't disintegrate completely so was looking for something that turns pretty much anything to mush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭savemejebus

If it's Boylans berries then they are imported too,theyre just packed here, and are subject to the warning. If there's another brand please tell us though.

Went back in and checked , it seems to be boylans alright. Sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

theduffer wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Saw this deal on HotUK Deals.. 1000 watt motor.. seems comparable to the nutribullet...

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/salter-nutri-pro-1000-silver/?source=aw

use code GFOOD15 for %15 off, plus 7.8% quidco too.

Delivery would add to it as you would have to use PM... What do you thnk?

They have these in the Mr. Price stores here for €80.

http://www.mrprice.ie/p/salter-nutripro-blender-1000w/5053191156518

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Supercell wrote: »
    Hmm, this Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack gets better reviews on Amazon than either and is a good bit cheaper.

Not the family one, but the smaller version has been reduced to €25.99 from €38.99.

I'm very pleased as I won't pay that much for a ninja or bullet. Not a bad wee bit of kit.

Hi everyone :)

On sale again today :)

Nutri Ninja BL450 Blender with Pulse Technology €77.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=3796586

Nutribullet graphite €82.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=1463237

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Hi everyone :)

On sale again today :)

Nutri Ninja BL450 Blender with Pulse Technology €77.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=3796586

Nutribullet graphite €82.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=1463237

Thank you for the tip off!

Just reserved the only Ninja in Dun Laoghaire, missed out last time

• Advertisement

I ordered the Salter 1000 watt blender instead. 70 euro delivered. Will post a review once it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Just seen these are back on offer - I have one reserved for pick up tomorrow, yippeeeee!

The bullets are €82.99 and the ninjas are €77.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Ninja or bullet???? Decisions, decisions. Any thoughts on which might be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Invincible

sillymoo wrote: »
    Ninja or bullet???? Decisions, decisions. Any thoughts on which might be better?

Someone had a review up earlier in thread from a juicing forum stating that the Ninja was better.

The Ninja handles ice better too (reportedly).

I got the Salter Pro, it's 99euro at the most places but got it for 70 shipped to Parel Motel. It has a 1000 watt motor and looks pretty identical to the Ninja and Bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Doesn't mulching everything strip the majority of the goodness out? Curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

I'm going for the Ninja - after reading reviews they're both excellent so it all comes down to the Ninja being €5 cheaper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

I got the NutriNinja - and I think it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭La Fenetre

Doesn't mulching everything strip the majority of the goodness out? Curious.

No, juicing removes the fibre if that's what you're thinking on ?
    But these are effectively blenders, not juicers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Got the ninja, thanks OP. Great machine

Advertisement