Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June 2016 Babies Club

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Aveen

Happy 1st Birthday to all the June babies, quickest year ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Aveen wrote: »
    Happy 1st Birthday to all the June babies, quickest year ever!

Ah back at ya Aveen! Hope you're well!

I was only reminiscing about this time last year, almost at my due date, bouncing furiously on my ball, the euros about to start and I still had three weeks till she arrived :D

Now we've a walking talking little hurricane. Best year, so much fun!!

Just pop into my head, how’s everyone? My wee rascal getting so funny. Sentences are flying out for him. Love it, his poor big bro still not talking (out of laziness thank god all tested), poor guy can’t get a word in anyway lol.
    Anyone gone again? No baby news here! Still trying to decided, hubby still no so that making the end of addition look likely.

Love seeing what they came up with every day they’re too cute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

All is well here, little man is flying it only starting to say a few word the last week or so, he is so much fun though and loves annoying his big sisters X

Pregnant with number 4 I'm 7weeks due in November

All is well here, little man is flying it only starting to say a few word the last week or so, he is so much fun though and loves annoying his big sisters X

Pregnant with number 4 I'm 7weeks due in November

Huge congrats, lovely news. Hope all goes a well. Boys are so funny when they get going.

• Advertisement

Lovely to hear from you Aveen, glad you’re getting on so well! We’re flying along too, it’s the loveliest age, my two are really playing and interacting now when they’re not killing each other over the same toy :O (we’ve learned quickly get two of the exact same thing!!)

Number 3 is on the way in November too, fingers crossed all goes well.

Digs wrote: »
    Lovely to hear from you Aveen, glad you’re getting on so well! We’re flying along too, it’s the loveliest age, my two are really playing and interacting now when they’re not killing each other over the same toy :O (we’ve learned quickly get two of the exact same thing!!)

Number 3 is on the way in November too, fingers crossed all goes well.
    Hi Digs, what fabulous news, wish you all the best and hope you’re keeping well. Nice to hear all well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,819 ✭✭✭appledrop

Ladies great to hear from you all + the updates. My little boy is so much fun now. Full of chat + pretend play it's so cute. Can't believe how quick they grow! Wow ladies congrats on the pregnancies. I'll stick with 1 for the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

Hi,
    Glad to hear all the good news. I had my second last November so I've got a 21 month old and a 4 month old now, both boys.. Very busy but the older boy is mad about his little bro even if that does involve the occasional tap to remind him who's the boss.
    He's just started putting words together and his favourite is OUTSIDE... shouted any time day or night.
    How do all your little ones sleep? And ate they all still in their cots? My husband thinks we should move him to a bed but I think he's too wee yet. He wakes up at least twice during the night and while I can get him back to sleep in the cother I think the bed would mean he'd be in with us from the first time he wakes up.

Hi foggy,

We’re considering moving our 21mth old into share with her big sister shortly for numerous reasons. The older girl currently has a bunk bed so my husband wants to just transfer the youngest straight from cot to bottom bunk (with a side bar). It does make more sense than moving the cot etc plus all going well we’ll have a third in November so will need the cot again.
    We moved our first to a bed at just over 2 yrs because #2 was on the way and we were going to need the cot. She took to it straight away no bother, in fact she used to stay in her bed in the mornings until we came into her!!

The 21mth old is a great sleeper, she might let out a shout the odd night but a pat on the back has her back asleep. I think being in a bed with her sister on top will settle her too.

Every child is different, my nephew is 3 and still in a cot, he’s a hoodini though! If there’s no mad rush I’d leave him be if it’s easier but you could try him, you might be surprised how he takes to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

Thanks Digs,
    It's just hard to know. I think I just like knowing he's still safe in the cot and still very much a baby. Since our second was born in Nov I feel I'm expecting too much from him. He's still only little and I don't want him growing up too fast either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Great to hear from everyone X and to hear how all the babies are doing X both my girls were in a bed before they were 2, they were great sleepers, lb on the other hand will be in the cot at least till I need it for this baby please god, I have a crib too so I'd say he will be almost the 3before I have to move him x

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bonnie_

Lovely to hear the updates. Congratulations Foggy on your new baby boy and congrats ladies on the pregnancies also! My little lady is doing great. Full of chat and loves looking after her baby doll, putting it to bed, bringing for walks etc. She started creche last Sept and was sick constantly till Christmas. Improved a bit since Jan but she has Chicken pox now... She is still in her cot, no intention of moving her anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,819 ✭✭✭appledrop

There is no way I'd move my little boy from his cot! He has never been a great sleeper + took us ages to get him in his own room. Now finally he sleeps through some nights or just wakes up once or twice + then settles down. There is no way I'm disturbing him for the foreseeable future. He is in a cot bed so loads of room left.

foggy wrote: »
    Hi,
    Glad to hear all the good news. I had my second last November so I've got a 21 month old and a 4 month old now, both boys.. Very busy but the older boy is mad about his little bro even if that does involve the occasional tap to remind him who's the boss.
    He's just started putting words together and his favourite is OUTSIDE... shouted any time day or night.
    How do all your little ones sleep? And ate they all still in their cots? My husband thinks we should move him to a bed but I think he's too wee yet. He wakes up at least twice during the night and while I can get him back to sleep in the cother I think the bed would mean he'd be in with us from the first time he wakes up.

Huge congrats, I’ve two boys same age gap, the fun they have together. I’m are starting to play together it’s so funny, the younger one is so the boss :-)

Hey, I have two great sleeper but DS2 is in cot and I’ll not to moving until I have too. DS1 was over two & half before moving

Don’t think I said I can’t remember but my June baby is one of the genial baby yoghurt faces, started him working early lol

Just need to continue the milk ladder & hopfully he’ll be off formula just after 2nd bday

Happy 2nd Birthday to our wee monkeys, quickest years ever

Happy birthday to your little guy Aveen! We are end of the month here, I was getting overwhelmed looking at her this weekend,so proud of her she’s such a big girl now, really playing with her big sister and knocking such craic out of each other. The quickest two years of our lives! They really are little people now aren’t they!

Hope all the June 2016 “babies” are good!

Aveen wrote: »
    Don’t think I said I can’t remember but my June baby is one of the genial baby yoghurt faces, started him working early lol

Just need to continue the milk ladder & hopfully he’ll be off formula just after 2nd bday

Oh I never read over my post before posting.
    *glenisk baby yoghurts

• Advertisement
Advertisement