Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Transfer Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Actually, Ayew>Mane might be a good move. They've got a nice run of fixtures, and Mane seems to be back on form atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Looking at tonights game Confused whether i should keep yaya or upgrade him to kdb/silva ?.Yaya wasnt involved in any forward moves..thots?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

sanket wrote: »
    Looking at tonights game Confused whether i should keep yaya or upgrade him to kdb/silva ?.Yaya wasnt involved in any forward moves..thots?

Contemplating Yaya to Mata....only if he's injured though.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

FHFC wrote: »
    Contemplating Yaya to Mata....only if he's injured though.

Have martial already..mata is on a good run..But i wont double on utd attack with the fixtures they have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Yaya seems injured, KDB, Sanchez or Hazard? Might do Hazard as a differential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Current team:
    Myhill | MCarthy
    Kolarov | Bellerin | Zouma | Targett | Gomez
    KdBruyne | Sanchez | Mahrez | Sako | Wwstwood
    Kun | Gomis | Martial

Yaya --» KdB (done Sunday)
    Already convinced by mata (sako OUT)
    To do this gomis is leaving… 5.3 ITB
    OPTIONS: ighalo/deeney | ayoze | dwight gayle

Any considerations?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Lads, looking to fit Alexis in. Only viable is way is getting rid of Ozil n Darmian, leaving 4.4 for a defender. Who do ppl like in that bracket? Must be a regular as already have targett

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

bezuaua wrote: »
    Current team:
    Myhill | MCarthy
    Kolarov | Bellerin | Zouma | Targett | Gomez
    KdBruyne | Sanchez | Mahrez | Sako | Wwstwood
    Kun | Gomis | Martial

Yaya --» KdB (done Sunday)
    Already convinced by mata (sako OUT)
    To do this gomis is leaving… 5.3 ITB
    OPTIONS: ighalo/deeney | ayoze | dwight gayle

Any considerations?

Could throw Kone in the mix and the Bournemouth lad Tomlin if he keeps Murray out of the team? Wickham is preferred to Gayle when fit I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Fant11 wrote: »
    Lads, looking to fit Alexis in. Only viable is way is getting rid of Ozil n Darmian, leaving 4.4 for a defender. Who do ppl like in that bracket? Must be a regular as already have targett

Cook from Bournemouth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Some Sunderland defenders are now 4.3m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ElTel wrote: »
    Some Sunderland defenders are now 4.3m

Yeah but they're Sunderland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Any love for Breda Hangeland? Only 4.3m, decent fixtures and I think he will keep his place going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Any love for Breda Hangeland? Only 4.3m, decent fixtures and I think he will keep his place going forward.

Would imagine Dann & Delaney are first choice when Delaney returns, both have been superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Decided to follow through on my original and keep Hazard:

2 week punt on Sanchez -> KDB.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Would imagine Dann & Delaney are first choice when Delaney returns, both have been superb.

I think Delaney is captain too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

SantryRed wrote: »

Bold. I -4ed Sanchez in for Pedro, can't take the pain of him scoring any more and not 100% that Pedro will start

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

So need to replace Muniesa and Gomez. Souare and Nyom look like the best bets. Staying away from Bournemouth defenders for now as they've some tricky fixtures coming up. Any other 4.5 defs worth considering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Bold. I -4ed Sanchez in for Pedro, can't take the pain of him scoring any more and not 100% that Pedro will start

Yeah, it's gonna be a nervy 2 gameweeks alright.

He'll be coming straight back in though. I really fancy a drab 0-0/1-1 in the Arsenal-United game. I don't know what it is with Arsenal but they always seem to be play with fear in the big games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

SantryRed wrote: »

Fair play on that move. Its good to see someone stick to an original plan and not be afraid to take out somebody that has just scored highly.

Fair play on that move. Its good to see someone stick to an original plan and not be afraid to take out somebody that has just scored highly.

Good for the rest of us ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Alli for Spurs is now looking like he is first choice, at 4.9m he looks a great 5th choice midfielder.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Getting itchy trigger finger with Pedro in my team. Have already used my f/t but my gut tells me Pedro will be dropped. Mane and Walcott are the 2 players in my thoughts. Question is whether to take the -4 now, or wait til the gw after for a -4(already have a move lined up for my f/t that week). Pedro has the better fixture than both Mane and Walcott this gw, but the other two have form and more certainty of their place in their favour. Re. The Arsenal-Man U game, some are predicting a drab game, but both teams look poor defensively presently, and dangerous going forward, which is why I'm leaning towards Walcott for a -4 this gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is Depay to De Bruyne worth a 4 point hit this week or better to do it for free next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Alli with an assist and could have had two only for a poor finish.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Alli for Spurs is now looking like he is first choice, at 4.9m he looks a great 5th choice midfielder.

He's gotten forward a good bit tonight already. Nothing more annoying than points on your bench though when most times he's gonna stay there :pac:

manual_man wrote: »
    Getting itchy trigger finger with Pedro in my team. Have already used my f/t but my gut tells me Pedro will be dropped. Mane and Walcott are the 2 players in my thoughts. Question is whether to take the -4 now, or wait til the gw after for a -4(already have a move lined up for my f/t that week). Pedro has the better fixture than both Mane and Walcott this gw, but the other two have form and more certainty of their place in their favour. Re. The Arsenal-Man U game, some are predicting a drab game, but both teams look poor defensively presently, and dangerous going forward, which is why I'm leaning towards Walcott for a -4 this gw.

I dumped him for Payet as part of a -4 already.

Dónal wrote: »
    I dumped him for Payet as part of a -4 already.

The one thing that's holding me back is the international break after this gw. Always the chance of an injury or 2 that forces a change of plans

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CazSpeak

I've been back and forward on various changes and debating using my wild card, so confused at this stage any help would b welcome!

Current team
    Cech, Rudd
    Bellerby, Kompany, Kolarov, Skrtel, Coleman
    Pedro, Coutinho, Mahrez, Sako, Shelvey
    Ageuro, Wilson, Vardy

1.4 itb, maybe Pedro/Wilson - Payet/Martial or Sanchez/Ighalo altho I prob need to sort out defence with injuries but might hold off until after the break....decisions decisions!

You've spent a nice few pound on your defence. Serious savings to be made there to beef up your midfield if you wanted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CazSpeak wrote: »
    I've been back and forward on various changes and debating using my wild card, so confused at this stage any help would b welcome!

Current team
    Cech, Rudd
    Bellerby, Kompany, Kolarov, Skrtel, Coleman
    Pedro, Coutinho, Mahrez, Sako, Shelvey
    Ageuro, Wilson, Vardy

1.4 itb, maybe Pedro/Wilson - Payet/Martial or Sanchez/Ighalo altho I prob need to sort out defence with injuries but might hold off until after the break....decisions decisions!

I'd downgrade at least 2 of your defenders especially one of the City ones in order to free up a spot for a City mid.

Advertisement