Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Transfer Thread.

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Think I'm going for Coutinho before Yaya drops, purely because of him having 5.8 shots per game according to WhoScored with 2.7 in the box. Also Everton aren't exactly watertight but his fixtures after are worse than Matas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Think I'm going for Coutinho before Yaya drops, purely because of him having 5.8 shots per game according to WhoScored with 2.7 in the box. Also Everton aren't exactly watertight but his fixtures after are worse than Matas.

Not a bad shout. Coutinho is always on my radar, and would possibly be in my team by now if he didn't get sent off a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

shano_88 wrote: »
    True.

Im along the line of thinking of going with Redmond to diversify a bit and have some coverage from both sides in a game that either side could dominate.

Ill sleep on it!

will Redmond out score mahrez though? I wouldn't be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

stephenl15 wrote: »

How many of them on target though?

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/10/01/one-stat-to-rule-them-all/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

gone yaya to Walcott.

Walcott and sanchez are forming a great little combo in the last few games. only bright spots at arsenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    will Redmond out score mahrez though? I wouldn't be sure

Mahrez is a must play every week based on recent form. Would be starting him away to Chelsea or City so away to Norwich barely bears thinking about IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    Mahrez is a must play every week based on recent form. Would be starting him away to Chelsea or City so away to Norwich barely bears thinking about IMO.

Also based on ownership. If he does a Harry Kane vs Chelsea you will get hurt badly.

He's in the category of a player everyone serious owns and is capable of a big haul. Bench at your peril.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

KdB in for Yaya.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Santi101 wrote: »
    gone yaya to Walcott.

Walcott and sanchez are forming a great little combo in the last few games. only bright spots at arsenal.

Ozils not been bad, did you not see his last 2 assists for Santi?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

29elpqq.png

Need to do something with my defence - suggest a transfer!

And do I bench Ighalo or Martial?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Ozils not been bad, did you not see his last 2 assists for Santi?

Always capable of an assist but don't think he's playing particularly well and he cant shoot.

I feel Walcott is on brink of a good run and guaranteed to play for the next while. sanchez doesn't work with giroud clearly but has looked fantastic with theo in recent matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Needs Payet

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

6.5 midfielder? Lens been good to me but thinking it's time to ship him. Other mids de Bruyne, Mahrez, Sanchez and Wanyama.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

29elpqq.png

I would bench Albrighton, and I'd bring in Evans or Cawson for Gomez.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I would bench Albrighton, and I'd bring in Evans or Cawson for Gomez.

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Last minute question lads. 4.4 or lower defender. Jos, Huth, cook or bassong??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Fant11 wrote: »
    Last minute question lads. 4.4 or lower defender. Jos, Huth, cook or bassong??

For short term, medium term, long term?

For 1 week Hangeland for long term whoever your preference is of Morgan or Huth.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

A minus 4 this week -20 last week?

I can see the merit in getting in Dier .. I took a minus 4 for him myself last week but getting rid of Darmian?

Tbh I'm gone beyond caring at this stage, I'm just trying to get back to 343 with cash ITB to change players if needed.

Dier to Darmian us a 3GW gamble.

I also think Aguero will go nuts this week and a -4 wont be felt too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Get in Dier or Alderweireld if you can afford it instead of Gomez

Ighalo

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Sanchez yaya and gomis out
    Hazard kdb and pelle in.....taken a huge gamble this week..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

sanket wrote: »
    Sanchez yaya and gomis out
    Hazard kdb and pelle in.....taken a huge gamble this week..

points hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Got rid of Hazard for Silva and Gomez for Kolarov, bit risky considering how ****e city have been recently. Got Wilson and Kompany on the bench, didn't want to get rid of Kompany and I've a fairly strong starting x1 so taken a chance on not getting rid of Wilson till next gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

km79 wrote: »
    points hit?

Advertisement