Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2015

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

If you want to think in absolutes go right ahead I like to consider many possibilities. I mentioned fixing but said it was more propably inside info it also could have been clean. Fixing the votes is different from fixing the winner, IF persons were fixing the votes it could be from inside or outside.

It has been done before though and ITV escaped massive fines due to loopholes which I don't know have been closed or not. I also don't know if the regulations cover free app voting. Careers have been lost before and will most likelt be again due to stuff like this.

I made many points in my long winded post and you are being disingenuous boiling them all into one. To 100% believe everything is A ok is naive.

This is the last I'll post here on this topic as I've derailed enough more than happy to talk via pm mind.

jesus chill out. I wasn't refering to anything else. Just the fixing element. I assumed you meant they were possibly, albeit very small chance, producers could be disingenuos with the actual incoming votes. I suppose there is every chance these shows have set up exterior voting devices but this, again is highly unlikely considering the strenuous level of scrutinising these voting shows adhere to. Yes there was a past midemeanours on shows like this but that is why the agencies were set up or expanded.

sorry i wasn't meaning to sound a bit strong on the topic and i apologise if you interpreted this this way. There is definitely a huge level of manipulation involved in editing or judges comments (think of Cowells adoration of R n B in X Factor or the editing of Katie Price in IACGMOOH or CBB last year

jesus chill out. I wasn't refering to anything else. Just the fixing element. I assumed you meant they were possibly, albeit very small chance, producers could be disingenuos with the actual incoming votes. I suppose there is every chance these shows have set up exterior voting devices but this, again is highly unlikely considering the strenuous level of scrutinising these voting shows adhere to. Yes there was a past midemeanours on shows like this but that is why the agencies were set up or expanded.

sorry i wasn't meaning to sound a bit strong on the topic and i apologise if you interpreted this this way. There is definitely a huge level of manipulation involved in editing or judges comments (think of Cowells adoration of R n B in X Factor or the editing of Katie Price in IACGMOOH or CBB last year

Wasn't mad at all I need to put in more smileys or something walls of text are so hard to contextualise properly :D

Didn't take you as being strong either, it's all opinions here one way or another. I just didnt want to come across as saying fix fix, Itv fixed it more there is something a bit fishy in the betting and then my generally musings of the different possibilities. Non of which are gospel hell they mightn't even be credible but they are still minutly possible at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,520 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like jungle Queen Vicky is joining Loose Women

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like jungle Queen Vicky is joining Loose Women

And I saw an ad for drunk history on the comedy central which she was in. Don't know what its about though.

Advertisement