Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

i cant say where i heard it but the reason itv has not shown it is because it may be shown at court.
    that if they showed it on tele the courts might not allow it to be used.
    Her comment about duncan would see her cautioned in everyday life.
    You cant make comments about scots not speaking english properly, it would be seen as racism, yet itv showed that to their viewers.

there something up, even tony last night was coy in his interview.

but she has a defense, she obviously has severe mental problems and suffers from some form of bipolar or schizophrenia.

I think you're right. Even the whole explanation to Tony when he came back from the challenge seemed a bit fake. Vicky just said "Lady C is gone" and Tony said "whys that then?". Almost like they were told to do so. Didn't show her in the bush telegraph before leaving, nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Is there a double eviction tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KatW4 wrote: »
    Is there a double eviction tonight?

Has to be if 3 in finale tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

She's an absolute wagon. Couldn't stand her when she was in there, can't stand her and this just takes the biscuit. She'd want to cop on to herself fairly sharpish or else crawl back into whatever bubble she escaped out of...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Has to be if 3 in finale tomorrow night

Yeah that's what I was thinking but they never mentioned it yesterday. Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

First I heard of Lady C mentioning Tony's kids was on Yvette's exit interview and that's why she told her to shut up. Lady C's comments were edited out of the broadcast. The next day Yvette was very coy in her Good Morning interview about that. I would presume that the producers have told camp mates not to talk about specific parts of that camp fight. To be fair, those previously evicted haven't really turned and bad mouthed Lady C, the way she has done the minute she got out. I thought it was really strange that ITV allowed her to have an interview. I felt it just gave hr a soap box to give "her point of view" before any one else.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

KatW4 wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I was thinking but they never mentioned it yesterday. Thank you :)

They mentioned it during one of the breaks of the x factor there. Double elimination tonight, Jorgie and Kieron will probably go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

yay i'm a celeb time and my favourite trail. the waterfall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

lady c has been the sole source of all the drama this year. imagine how it would have been without her.

the last few days are always a circle jerk with nothing really worth watching apart from the odd trial.

Clebrity slip and slide my favorite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Clebrity slip and slide my favorite

Yep. Would love a go at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

That would be sooooo much fun. There's no way ant and Dec and the crew don't Do that for a laugh before/after the show

every year i scream and yell at the screen. that looks like so much fun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ferne has gorgeous skin. She looks so beautiful naturally. Wish I looked that good living in the jungle

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Not a fan of the whole george Fearn thing tbh, very inauthentic

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    every year i scream and yell at the screen. that looks like so much fun

But would we come back to camp all clean and dry with mascara on??

That would be sooooo much fun. There's no way ant and Dec and the crew don't Do that for a laugh before/after the show

Ant and Dec did it before Charity, i think its on youtube but my internet is just about holding up atm with the weather, otherwise id link it.

Shame Kieron didn't make the final come on Ferne now win it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Can't believe kireon is gone!!!! :-O

don't mind who wins this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Bit OTT there from jorgie. Surely she wanted to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

anna080 wrote: »
    Not a fan of the whole george Fearn thing tbh, very inauthentic

It's completely put on. I don't think they would ever be more than friends. Like bro and did kinda thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Real pity that it's a bunch of reality stars left in the final, ahh well it's what the producers wanted but would have liked to have seen Kieron in the final instead of Vicky

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

wow I think jorgie was disappointed to go. surely she could have been a bit more vocal

Sigh Kieran coming across so well now would have loved him to be the winner

Here is the cyclone with Ant and Dec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNC5wQqWfSY

Safe enough to say the app voting has been a big player this year. With 3 such young finalists. The motivation to vote by calling versus free 5 votes per device is something that cant be overcome. I actually cant call it now on the back of it but i wouldnt have high hopes for Ferne.

Do hope Im wrong.

Safe enough to say the app voting has been a big player this year. With 3 such young finalists. The motivation to vote by calling versus free 5 votes per device is something that cant be overcome. I actually cant call it now on the back of it but i wouldnt have high hopes for Ferne.

Do hope Im wrong.

Yes the app voting decided the final 3, I think Vicky will be crowned jungle queen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't think Vicky came across particularly well. Ferne to win. I loved Vicky in GS. She was more herself

• Advertisement

Looks like they are doing the cyclone on the after show.

Advertisement