Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

KatW4 wrote: »
    Very disappointed that Ferne didn't win! I think Vicky will win now.

Me too, can't see George being crowned King.
    Jaysus, I'm raging Fearne is out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

spider.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Been saying for the last week that Vicky had it in the bag.. this only confirms it!

Hard luck to Fearne.. she didn't deserve runner-up next to George.. there can't be that many Union J fans voting for that bore surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Lady C is the winner, without her this series would have been full of boring people being nice to each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I'm in the pub, can't really ask them to knock off the golf!
    Have we a winner yet?

Looking like vicki is going to win, better her than the kid that has done nothing. Imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

twirlagig wrote:
    Me too, can't see George being crowned King. Jaysus, I'm raging Fearne is out.

I know! And after eating that spider I thought she was gonna win it!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

deco nate wrote: »
    Looking like vicki is going to win, better her than the kid that has done nothing. Imo

Arghh as lady C would say the English oiks are idiots. Can't stand vicki would've like fern to win George is a joke but the free voting app won out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The smugness that's gonna come out of vicky when she wins is grating on me already

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Queen Victoria or king George...... FS :(:(:(:(

Fearn is such a lovely girl. Had a smile on my face all through that interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Would have loved to see Ferne win tbh , her interview was great , she seems a genuinely lovely girl , fair play to her for doing so well throughout the series ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Wanted Ferne to win. Gutted that it looks like it'll be Vicky. I wonder will she narrate when Ant & Dec show her her best bits video.

Worst final two in the history of the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

those "highlight" clips of George must have been hard to dig up....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

so did vicki win? havent been watching?

fin12 wrote:
    so did vicki win? havent been watching?

Not yet!

See the hair stylist has been in for the final

i dont mind vicky winning. she entertained and made me laugh a lot. she is very witty and friendly.

The highlights bits always make me cry. I'm such a baby!!!

As much as I dislike Vicky, I'd nearly prefer her to win over George. At least she put in effort and was consistent with maintaining her act. She played the game. Fair play in that regard. George does not deserve to win.

• Advertisement

The big question is did Brian (the hat King) have it in his contract that ITV weren't allowed to show his baldy head when he was in the shower.

anna080 wrote: »
    Vicky is loving herself right now

she just seems in a good mood. would you not be?? in fairness she has maintained the same quirky giddy personality the whole time. not her fault ITV wanted her to win to be fair

i dont mind vicky winning. she entertained and made me laugh a lot. she is very witty and friendly.
    Better her than the boy band guy that did fcuk all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Ugh, i knew it was coming but ugh

I think Vicky wanted to redeem herself after getting boned on tv.

Say what you want about vicki, but she did all her trials... No moaning... And was funny all the time. I did want Ferne to win.
    But vicki did well. She is a well deserved winner.
    If anyone knows about her she is far from tick(;))

The smartest person that was in gs.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seeing the highlights/best bits for each contestant, this was quite a dull year compared to past ones but I still watched it all and will do again next year, Ant and Dec were great as usual, roll on the Coming Out show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Devastated Ferne didn't win, she was the most deserving.

I don't buy into "sweet quirky Vicky" one bit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

after seeing what Ferne did in the eating trail i wanted her to win, but then i'm thrilled for vicky, because she literally did every trail she got with a smile on her face and never complained.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

deco nate wrote: »
    Say what you want about vicki, but she did all her trials... No moaning... And was funny all the time. I did want Ferne to win.
    But vicki did well. She is a well deserved winner.
    If anyone knows about her she is far from tick(;))

The smartest person that was in gs.

I dont know why she would come across as the smartest person on gs sure if you put any of the rest of them from gs in the jungle they would probably go very far in the competition as well, Charlotte Crosby would probably win it like her, sure she won CBB. She's not doing anything different than what a lot of the others have done from GS, doing other reality shows, fitness dvds, books so how is she any smarter than them?

Advertisement