Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Vicky is going to get lots of work. Lots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

fin12 wrote: »
    I dont know why she would come across as the smartest person on gs sure if you put any of the rest of them from gs in the jungle they would probably go very far in the competition as well, Charlotte Crosby would probably win it like her, sure she won CBB. She's not doing anything different than what a lot of the others have done from GS, doing other reality shows, fitness dvds, books so how is she any smarter than them?
    After she left
    she graduated from University!!

Tell me who else did?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Monife wrote: »
    Devastated Ferne didn't win, she was the most deserving.

I don't buy into "sweet quirky Vicky" one bit!!

well then she is one hell of an actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

deco nate wrote: »

Tell me who else did?!

Gaz has a degree in pulling women

Gaz has a degree in pulling women

And we all know what a dick he is ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Vicky looks like she swallowed a load E tablets.

Deserved winner, she's a very likable girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

After she left

Tell me who else did?!

Sorry didn't know that, interesting that it was in Drama, but I'm sure if the others wanted to attend university and study I'm sure they would be well able to .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Was disappointed Ferne didn't win the crown, but Vicky was my second choice, so fair play to her. No one can say she didn't deserve it - as already mentioned she did all the trials, was consistently funny throughout, changed the public's opinions of her, and really embraced the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vicky is going to get lots of work. Lots.

If we're lucky she will take over from David Morgan on the aftershow next year... She'd probably be good at it and would fit in well with Laura and Joe.

Sorry didn't know that, interesting that it was in Drama, but I'm sure if the others wanted to attend university and study I'm sure they would be well able to .
    Why have a dig? She has gone on to better herself, yet still petty comments. Can't you just understand that people make mistakes in life and then go on to change there life's around.
    We all make mistakes, live and let live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When her jaw was swinging like something out of foot loose the entire time she was there, didn't really do much for her portraying herself as sweetness and light

I wasn't Vickys biggest fan mainly down to thinking she was setup to win the show. (mirror have an article out straight after the show saying she has an ITV job secured But who knows)

but she was funny at times, and was ballsy for all the trials. Last year Fern walks that final but with the app voting and prob the majority of votes cast before the show, she also got the first trial which would have mopped up a good few more. It was never much in doubt of her.

Whaey eh and all that.

I think all her emotion tonight was Geunine or as talking said earlier sh is some actress give up the ITV gig and move to hollywood

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why have a dig? She has gone on to better herself, yet still petty comments. Can't you just understand that people make mistakes in life and then go on to change there life's around.
    We all make mistakes, live and let live.

Sorry Deco ya your right, yes she has done very well for herself and any program I have seen her in outside of Geordie shore she has come across very well, Im just confused from watching Geordie shore and her other programs.

Sorry Deco ya your right, yes she has done very well for herself and any program I have seen her in outside of Geordie shore she has come across very well, Im just confused from watching Geordie shore and her other programs.
    tis all good fin, we are all mates here. Sure it's all just banter.. BANTER! LOL ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Am I going crazy or did they not show dessert last night or what they bought for their Dingo Dimes? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Once the final 2 were announced I had no interest in the result and turned over. I didn't dislike either of them but by the same token I didn't care enough about them for it to matter who won. Vicky was promoted by ITV throughout and George was so bland you could forget he was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

If we're lucky she will take over from David Morgan on the aftershow next year... She'd probably be good at it and would fit in well with Laura and Joe.

Dont know if I could listen to her for that long. Found her voice very annoying and sometimes it was like a forced accent.
    Really wanted to see Fearne to win . Thought she came across really well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Missed the show last night but I was disappointed Ferne didn't win. I thought she was a really nice genuine girl. Saw a clip of her eating that water spider and there's no way I could ever do that. She should've won for that alone:)

If it was set up for Vicky to win by ITV, then why was George in the final 3? he was protrayed as very boring and dull. holes in your theory

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

If it was set up for Vicky to win by ITV, then why was George in the final 3? he was protrayed as very boring and dull. holes in your theory
    I don't get this. Why not have someone that's not going to win in the final three/two? Guarantees a win for the "chosen one"!

Did anybody notice that Lady C sat there looking very glum in the after show. Amazing that she was even there at all, considering she left on "medical grounds", in order to facilitate her claiming her £95,000 pay-check!

Eyepatch wrote: »
    I don't get this. Why not have someone that's not going to win in the final three/two? Guarantees a win for the "chosen one"!

Did anybody notice that Lady C sat there looking very glum in the after show. Amazing that she was even there at all, considering she left on "medical grounds", in order to facilitate her claiming her £95,000 pay-check!

You vote for your favourite thou, he was the 2nd favourited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

As it happens, neither of them were my fave. If I had voted for any of the last few, it would have been Ferne. I think she is the one, who will be remembered, long after this show has finished airing - for two amazing trials - the snake one and eating the live water spider.

My fave would have been from among the "oldies" as I don't watch any of those "reality TV" shows such as Geordie Shore, Towie etc. I liked Susannah, Chris, Duncan, Kieran to mention a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

I don't know why people think there is a chosen one. Maybe Vicki got more airtime because she was better entertainment. I personally would of preferred Fern to win.

If you following the gambling side of things, you would notice massive discrepencies in here price a good distance out and especially some bizzare movements in prices on the last day.

The volume of money to back Vicki this year was never seen before. There was significant % increrease.

If you think about how the app voting works and watch the last few episodes again you'd see bias certain thing especially getting the first trial. Which was the last chance to suck up any votes from the apps as once they were gone they were gone.

It was well done I'll admit and this isn't conspiracy this is from following this foe many years and it aint sour grapes either as I exited the market when I felt things were shady.

Wasn't IAC first Rig either Biggins got super edits despite being seen on the live feed to be not the nicest.

If you following the gambling side of things, you would notice massive discrepencies in here price a good distance out and especially some bizzare movements in prices on the last day.

The volume of money to back Vicki this year was never seen before. There was significant % increrease.

If you think about how the app voting works and watch the last few episodes again you'd see bias certain thing especially getting the first trial. Which was the last chance to suck up any votes from the apps as once they were gone they were gone.

It was well done I'll admit and this isn't conspiracy this is from following this foe many years and it aint sour grapes either as I exited the market when I felt things were shady.

Wasn't IAC first Rig either Biggins got super edits despite being seen on the live feed to be not the nicest.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How will Vicky contain her swearing for ITV, could see her fronting a dating show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I said from the start vicky would win - conspiracy me hoop - genuinely think she won it by votes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seeing the highlights/best bits for each contestant, this was quite a dull year compared to past ones but I still watched it all and will do again next year, Ant and Dec were great as usual, roll on the Coming Out show

Well... I have decided that this series of I'm A Celeb will be my last. :o:o:o:o

I found it very hard to get into the show this year. And this wasn't just because the line-up wasn't the greatest, and because Lady C's antics brought back horrid memories of two years ago, when Lucy Pargeter giving Amy Willerton a hard time (to put it mildly) seemed to be the only thing taking place in the jungle - but also because I think the bottom of the barrel has been reached by this stage. :o:o

The show has been going for 13 years, which is no mean achievement - but it must be said that not many fresh ideas have been tried in that time (certainly not as many as the X Factor or Big Brother, anyway). And perhaps inevitably, reality stars have come to dominate the line-ups, and the general tone has gradually become less pleasant.

Nonetheless, it is still a popular show - the viewing figures having pretty much held steady at around 10 million for the last few years. It's comfortably beating the seemingly free-falling X Factor, too. And, of course, Ant and Dec will always be legends.

But, sadly, it's no longer my cup of tea. :o Thus, I will not be following it next year, or the year after (when its current contract expires). :o

It's been a fun ride, though.

(Feel perfectly free to disagree with any of the above, BTW. :))

• Advertisement

Well... I have decided that this series of I'm A Celeb will be my last. :o:o:o:o

I found it very hard to get into the show this year. And this wasn't just because the line-up wasn't the greatest, and because Lady C's antics brought back horrid memories of two years ago, when Lucy Pargeter giving Amy Willerton a hard time (to put it mildly) seemed to be the only thing taking place in the jungle - but also because I think the bottom of the barrel has been reached by this stage. :o:o

The show has been going for 13 years, which is no mean achievement - but it must be said that not many fresh ideas have been tried in that time (certainly not as many as the X Factor or Big Brother, anyway). And perhaps inevitably, reality stars have come to dominate the line-ups, and the general tone has gradually become less pleasant.

Nonetheless, it is still a popular show - the viewing figures having pretty much held steady at around 10 million for the last few years. It's comfortably beating the seemingly free-falling X Factor, too. And, of course, Ant and Dec will always be legends.

But, sadly, it's no longer my cup of tea. :o Thus, I will not be following it next year, or the year after (when its current contract expires). :o

It's been a fun ride, though.

(Feel perfectly free to disagree with any of the above, BTW. :))
    See ya next year so Harvey :)

Advertisement