Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Vana vs. Joesph.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

In the previous years they had worldies of men and women. Think luisa and James. This year, none. They must not want them to go on and do cbb and have a celeb career

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The lads are spending a fortune but they might actually get everything on the list

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Difficult to tell which is the worst team.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I think Vana will be bringing in Selina and Elle...Vana to go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Jenny seemed very inexperienced. I think he picked the right person to go.

If Selina's looks could kill, Vana would be in trouble!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Not surprised Jenny went tonight. Thought LS might fire two tonight. Vans being the other one to go.

Still not liking TA:You're Fired. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Jaysus Vana should have gone she must have some business idea

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Anyone else get flashbacks to last year's skeleton when they were buying the tugboat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Gone on the lads!!!

Looks like they mix up the teams next week. Probably a good idea before the women's team implode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Elle should have gone too,she has shown absolutely nothing this far other than a load of negativity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

patmac wrote: »
    Jaysus Vana should have gone she must have some business idea

Was thinking that myself. She was so rude to her team and was all over the shop! But I knew the weaker gazelle on the outside was going to be picked off, Lord Sugar has no time for people who don't shove and shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

miamee wrote: »
    How can they just be ironing shirts after they get the call? What else do they have to be doing in that house all day? Lol

How can they get ready in 20 minutes including ironing, hair straightening, make up, shower, shave, primping, preening!! There' son way they are still in bed when the call comes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

haha ya it's definitely scripted to within an inch of its life. Claude "sorry boys, I'm off to England to see how the other half of the team are getting on". Uhhhhh would it not have been easier to let Claude check on the French based teams and Karen on the UK? Duuuuuh.

Best episode yet. The first 2 were crap which is usually the case when there are so many people. At least we are starting to get to see some of the characters now.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    How can they get ready in 20 minutes including ironing, hair straightening, make up, shower, shave, primping, preening!! There' son way they are still in bed when the call comes ;)

Thsi is very true :D I just saw him carefully ironing after them all playing video games waiting for a call and thought where are their priorities and organisation skills? The dopes :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Uhhhhh would it not have been easier to let Claude check on the French based teams and Karen on the UK? Duuuuuh.

Easier, sure, but that would change the format. He is monitoring that team. It doesnt make any sense for him to switch teams. He probably took a chopper anyway which would have taken about an hour.
    It is all highly contrived. There is no way anyone could be ready in 20 minutes esp women.

I can see women finding it difficult, and I can see some men having difficulty if they need to iron their ties :confused: but considering half of them dont shave, it shouldn't take 20 minutes for a quick shower and to put on a suit.

syklops wrote: »
    Easier, sure, but that would change the format. He is monitoring that team. It doesnt make any sense for him to switch teams. He probably took a chopper anyway which would have taken about an hour.

They could have saved on the chopper and tax payers money by just doing it the other way. They've done that previous years and nobody ever had an issue with "the format". I barely even notice who's following what team until it comes to the boardroom when they rarely have much input on the tv edit anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Cupra280

Elle's classic quote not knowing where Dover was, and then wondering if they were coming to Ireland spoke volumes.

Agreed that it doesn't look like there are any fame hungry contestants this year (yet). It also looks like there will be some great in-fighting yet to come.

Oh and I agree with the person who said "You're fired" is crap without Dara. Jack Dee doesn't work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Oh god this! All the girls are all well made up, hair all styled, make up well done, no way are they up and out in 20 mins!! I'd say they're given a lot more than 20 mins to get ready in the morn! I bet they film the "phone call in the morning" part of the show the evening before when it's dark or just getting dark.

They could have saved on the chopper and tax payers money

Tax payers money. :rolleyes:

Why don't we save the tax payer even more money and put the candidates up in a premier inn while we are at it.
    I barely even notice who's following what team until it comes to the boardroom when they rarely have much input on the tv edit anyway.

Rarely have much input? They have input in every single episode. :confused:

There's a bit of a difference as to the applicants being looked after in a nice place and Claude getting a pointless chopper to "keep with the format(which has been changed many times before)".

They don't have much input. It's negligible. Anyway. You picked up on my one remark that Claude crossing the English channel being silly. You're gonna defend it to the hilt. Lets just agree to disagree.

Lets just agree to disagree.

Happy to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

Jenny is in the daily mail saying she was sacked because she is too pretty

Ah the good old Daily Mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Ah well she is a good looking girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Just reading there that Selina and Charleine had a catfight off screen after they left the boardroom the other night.

And 2 of the contestants had sex a few times.

I don't know how to post links but it's on The Mirror website if anyone want to read it.

Advertisement