Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

We're looking to buy 10 kilos of mussels.

We can't sell you that or we'd have to take it off the menu.

Ok, bye.

Not one of you super talented individuals thought to ask where they buy their mussels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

Why did they delete the fight scenes, that's what I want to see!!

Show their true colours and not all the yes sir, no sir stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭pooch90

Was hardly a cat fight! I was expecting hair pulling and wrestling. She shoved her,other girl walked away. Storm in a teacup

• Registered Users Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Going to put it out here, Vana Koutsomitis will be top Girl and possibly win the show, at east make the final 3/4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

patmac wrote: »
    Jaysus Vana should have gone she must have some business idea

I still enjoy the show but it's been ruined a lot by the switch in prize for the winner. Instead of making decisions with a heavy emphasis on each task, the task hardly matters any more and decisions are heavily weighted towards business plans.

I'd imagine that Sugar and his team sit down prior to kicking things off and have the 5 they want in the interview stage nailed on barring exceptional circumstances.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Pet Task: Selling stuff.
    Mixed teams: Scott vs David.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Very one sided Ruth has to go brutal salesperson.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Of the three, Celina I reckon to go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Manach wrote: »

same here

• Advertisement

Manach wrote: »

Could be both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

selina/lucy beale may go I think

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Aww I feel bad for Ruth. I know she had to go, but she was decent the first couple of weeks so I had hopes for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Looked like Sugar was going to fire Selina as well as Ruth!!

"I don't care about the business plans at this stage"

:pac::pac::pac:

Thank God she's gone really annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Christ this program is circling the drain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Jesus that Selina one sure can give a dirty look...lucky to be still there...

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Paully D wrote: »
    I still enjoy the show but it's been ruined a lot by the switch in prize for the winner. Instead of making decisions with a heavy emphasis on each task, the task hardly matters any more and decisions are heavily weighted towards business plans.

I'd imagine that Sugar and his team sit down prior to kicking things off and have the 5 they want in the interview stage nailed on barring exceptional circumstances.

Well that's what I thought too, but then last year they strung Katie along for pretty much the entire series and got rid of her at the interview stage cause they thought her business plan was sh*t. What a waste of her time, why not tell her that in week one?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ruth had to go for crimes against fashion in fairness...

Hoping for a bit of this next week during the brainstorming.

Ruth had to go for crimes against fashion in fairness...

She looked like a Fruit Salad in the boardroom.

Fruit_Salad_Chews[2].jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

Selina
    left the show http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/im-this-years-pantomime-villain-the-apprentices-selina-says-shes-broken-contract-with-show-34151806.html

Ok I'm going to address the situation tonight: Karren was clearly jealous of my dress and Claude of my hair," she tweeted.

She added: "On another note, I've broken contract with the show and I'm not doing You're Fired - might be why they're attacking me so much! Idiots."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm actually surprised at that spoiler above.
    I thought she was scrappy and would never walk away from something. I really can't picture her being someone to just give in

EDIT:
    I don't think she has actually left the show, just broken the contract where she agreed to go on You're Fired. Unless she's booted out next episode and refuses to go on You're Fired

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭pooch90

I think your second statement is more likely.

Haven't read the last few pages in case of spoilers, so sorry if this has been asked.

Missed last night, is it repeated? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Just caught up, it's true that Ruth had to go for her crimes against fashion. I thought her multi-coloured suit was bad but my god, the white and black coat with the green scarf when she was leaving.. What was she thinking/!?

Advertisement