Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

There's a touch of the shining's "here's johnny" off that billboard when she first turns around

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Very one sided the boys hammered them.
    Whoever suggested 'manly moist' should be fired immediately. Where's the adverts I dispose thread.

The blond girl is going to talk herself in to a firing with her attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Can't understand why she didn't bring back Selina. Vana shouldn't have been brought back.

Charliene would have been a great PM for this task.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Please sack Vana, please sack Vana! Please sack Vana.

• Advertisement

I think Aisha deserves to go but Natalie is talking herself into a firing. She should shut up. She's digging a bigger hole.

I think Vana is going to be the only one the walks out, not fired

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Two on the left should be sacked

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Can't say I'll miss Aisha.. Natalie was very lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Can't see Natalie surviving another boardroom. There's an element of trying anything to get out of trouble in the boardroom and she'll talk herself into trouble again the next time she's brought in.

Aisha was awful, usual first or second week faller.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Next's weeks episode looks set in France: Agincourt II, The French strike back?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The presentations were awful. Bumbling over your words and talking nonsense because of stagefright is one thing, but some of them acted as if they'd never spoken to other humans before...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

And has there ever been such a jinx on oneself as "I don't believe in cue cards, I just like to speak freely, I don't need them."

The SECOND he said that, I knew what was gonna happen. Vintage Apprentice.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I actually think that was a very hard task for the second week, usually don't get one like that until at least a few weeks in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I actually think that was a very hard task for the second week, usually don't get one like that until at least a few weeks in.

I think most of the tasks in the first couple of weeks are hard because the teams are big with so much dead wood in them. I don't think this task was that difficult to be honest. They were given quite specific instructions. The hard part is getting sub-teams on board with the idea, which the guys managed to do.

Tbh, the girls really should have done better at this task. They had one hair dresser on the team and at least one marketeer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Gosh the girls were do disappointing last night! When I heard the task and the fact that there were two of them with specific experience in this area, I thought they would wipe the floor with the boys! But they were just a train wreck!! They should have done joint PM with Charmaine doing the product and presentation side of things and Aisha doing the marketing.

Loved the boys product - it looked very sleek and expensive and professional. I get where the judges said that the adverts don't show the "end result" of the product but I think that men aren't really interested in glossy touchable hair, they would be more visual to the foaming and act of washing the hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

I missed it :( Any link to catch up as can't get BBC player in Ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

http://bit.ly/1LRw3GX

Irish Times' take on it...

What a scathing article, i don't think it's that bad. Sour grapes over the lack of Irish contestants this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

The person who deserves to be fired the most is Jack Dee,second episode was worse than the first,very disappointing, bring back Dara!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

efb wrote: »
    http://bit.ly/1LRw3GX

Irish Times' take on it...

Jesus that is bad writing. The Irish Times really has become a rag if that tripe gets passed the editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I thought that IT article was pretty funny. It seems like a really poor group this year, the shtick of getting some mouthy junior salesman and shop assistants (sorry, "retail executives") selling cheap tack in a market, followed by some homespun cockney market-stall wisdom from AS is well past it's sell-by date. I'm sure there are some TV producers trying to figure out how to drag this show into the Internet age.

Apparently Selina might be in trouble in Dubai (where she runs her event company) after images emerged of her wearing very little in a club. She reckons that she might be deported or put in jail and she blames the BBC.

Eh, hello Selina. You mentioned it in your VT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Hi guys

What time/day is this on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I love The Apprentice but haven't been able to watch it the past 2 series so I am really enjoying this series now. It's so funny how predictable they all are when they think they are all the hottest thing in town :D

I still have no clue of most of their names but looking forward to tonight's episode :D

Miss Jamaica dated Usain bolt according to yesterday dailymail

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

How can they just be ironing shirts after they get the call? What else do they have to be doing in that house all day? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nash Bridges

Hopefully tonight's show is a good one with the negotiations. Apprentice usually is more enjoyable when you know the characters better.

Advertisement