Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This guy is a creeo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No boys v girls for the first task.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Selina isn't bad though! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Any Irish so far?

Manach wrote: »
    Any Irish so far?

Don't think so yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

I've just finished watching the candidate auditions- glad to see they're as hilariously deluded as usual!

It'll be interesting to see what the changes are like. Nick will be missed- there was something about him which made you interested in what he had to say and he had that gravitas and likeability. His facial expressions were brilliant as well. Claude is a fantastic choice to replace him though- really hope he tears into the no-hopers and isn't afraid to tear them apart in the boardroom.

I'm actually glad Dara is gone from You're Fired. Don't get me wrong, I think he's great and I love him as a comedian but the last series of YF wasn't as enjoyable as usual. It was like his heart wasn't in it and I felt like too much time was spent on the jokes and too little time talking about the tasks and business. He really started to drag out the jokes as well. Hope Jack Dee can freshen things up and bring a better balance while also making it funny.

So delighted it's back though- my favourite show!

Not sold on the team names... I miss Nick too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

and half of them run away from being PM of course!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

'I'm probably a little prettier than the average person' then 2 seconds later 'I have lots of confidence'. Umm okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

syklops wrote: »
    Have to disagree with you there.
    Barna77 wrote: »
    There are ;)
    Your tastes are quite different, I think... :o:o:D:);)

I like good looking girls!! None here for me.

Anyone remember Liz from a few years ago!!

Karen for me this year then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

smurfs5 wrote: »
    I've just finished watching the candidate auditions- glad to see they're as hilariously deluded as usual!

It'll be interesting to see what the changes are like. Nick will be missed- there was something about him which made you interested in what he had to say and he had that gravitas and likeability. His facial expressions were brilliant as well. Claude is a fantastic choice to replace him though- really hope he tears into the no-hopers and isn't afraid to tear them apart in the boardroom.

I'm actually glad Dara is gone from You're Fired. Don't get me wrong, I think he's great and I love him as a comedian but the last series of YF wasn't as enjoyable as usual. It was like his heart wasn't in it and I felt like too much time was spent on the jokes and too little time talking about the tasks and business. He really started to drag out the jokes as well. Hope Jack Dee can freshen things up and bring a better balance while also making it funny.

So delighted it's back though- my favourite show!

Me too

mfceiling wrote: »
    I like good looking girls!! None here for me.

Anyone remember Liz from a few years ago!!

Karen for me this year then!!

*googles* I do now! :p

Karren is looking well though - I have a feeling my PM may make an early exit somehow :(

Is anyone else hungry?

Not good.. late out, expensive and missed the lunch rush

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

£1.87. That's hilariously bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

That quirky guy who is not good at sales seems like a laugh. Hope he doesn't get fired.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The feeding frenzy begineth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

April or Dan to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

April is a goner

That Dan guy is brilliant. Don't fire him!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I think Dan is the nicest most honest contestant I've ever seen on The Apprentice, I think Lord Sugar will hate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Damn, he fired Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Aww, poor dan

Ah disaster.....

• Advertisement

biZrb wrote: »
    I think Dan is the nicest most honest contestant I've ever seen on The Apprentice, I think Lord Sugar will hate him.

You timed that perfectly.

Advertisement