Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugees.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

I definitely think there is something pre-planned about the whole thing, very sudden movement of masses of seemingly well fed healthy young males predominantly. Also the recent Russian "little green men" soldiers operating in Syria is very suspicious. In my opinion Syria is being deliberately de-stabilised with the intention of it being partitioned off and it could end up very badly for the world as a whole, I do not exaggerate when I use the term WW3 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

youtube! wrote: »
    In my opinion Syria is being deliberately de-stabilised with the intention of it being partitioned off and it could end up very badly for the world as a whole, I do not exaggerate when I use the term WW3 .

how?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Posted this elsewhere should have been here.
    Think long term.
    The USA lost the Vietnam war because the civilians back in the states where against the war after they seen TV footage of innocent Vietnamese civilians getting killed. Military wise the USA could have wiped the floor with the North Vietnamese, but the public at home did not have the stomach for it.
    Present day, the oil is in the middle east, the USA/EU want it, the way to get it all and keep it out of the hands of the Chinese is to invade and take it by force.
    So the lessons from Vietnam are now put in effect, create the "Mad Muslim" who wants to kill all westerns, allow ISIS to grow and become pure evil, now flood the EU with muslims, a few terrorists attacks from some of these new european muslims, keep pushing the idea of "Mad Muslims" leave to simmer for a few years before you bring to the boil.
    "The only way to protect our freedoms is if we take the war to ISIS and invade"
    The public in USA/EU will by now agree with the politicians, and when the news video from this new war shows civilians getting killed, we in the west won't care.
    "All those Muslims are mad, better to kill them before they kill us"

I agree with this. However, I would've thought that the actions of ISIS alone would be enough to support an invasion of Syria/Iraq. An influx of refugees is overkill, imo. I think there's an effort to de-stabalize Europe as well. Merkel knew full well what she was doing when she said "all refugees welcome" - it's caused another massive influx. Even Tony Abbott said that not opening Australia's borders was the humane decision as the migrants would no longer dangerously travel by boat, risking death. Of course, that's just the excuse he used, he was unlikely to admit "we just don't want them here". Why de-stabalize Europe? I'm not sure. Ask the boys at the very top, whoever they may be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ByfocalPhoto

They get to safe countries then keep going to even better ones.
    The young male percentage is waaay too high.
    They seem to think rioting and throwing rocks a police will get them what they want.

No sympathy left I am afraid.
    Next plane home.

This is not migration it's invasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Many do stop in inferior countries, we just hear/see the ones who are trying to get to countries which have far better conditions for refugees like Germany and Sweden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

If i were aa isis commander i would be telling my fighters to disguise yourself and get to europe. Wait for instructions and lets blow some **** up. It is not at all far fetched to assume that there are terrorists mascurading as refugees and it is naive to assume all is fine. I am worried that this country shows itslef as an easy target security wise as hiw easy was it for two deputy ministers to waltz onto a secured aprin at shannon airport in protest of US planes using the airport. Imagine those two were actually two twenty something males in fit condition with military training supplied with explosives and weapons by former IRA. Isis beingg in contact with them through mutual friends the libyians. There goes the neighbourhood not to mention Irish American relations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

None of this makes any sense lads.

ISIS in disguise??? FFS. Sure didn't most of them come from Europe to begin with? Why the fucck would they suddenly abandon the territory they've fought for, to attempt to attack a much larger, much more well armed, geographically unrelated territory, which they'll have great difficulty getting back into?

Wise up a bit, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

None of this makes any sense lads.

ISIS in disguise??? FFS. Sure didn't most of them come from Europe to begin with? Why the fucck would they suddenly abandon the territory they've fought for, to attempt to attack a much larger, much more well armed, geographically unrelated territory, which they'll have great difficulty getting back into?

Wise up a bit, ffs.

Well you have to remember that groups like that don't just have this ambition like "OK we want all this for ourselves but we're going to stop at these predetermined borders" they want a caliphate that one day would span the globe - either everyone will be muslim or under muslim rule, essentially. In the more present term, they want nations that interfere with them out of their business. The best way to do that as they see it is destroy them, one way to do that could be asymmetrical warfare which has been the case for a couple decades now.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

Whats the best way to stop airstrikes these days if you dont have air superiority. Its wrote in the art if war. You break your enemies will to fight. No if 100 odd isis fighters managed to get to wirope or britian or france and started reeking havoc killing onnocent civilians then the masses would get fairly sick of it fairly quick popularity for the ongoing effort in suria and iraq would deminish and politicians dont like fighting unpopular wars. Terrorism has been a very effective tool and isis are in a position to take full advantage. Remember after 9/11 people were petrified to travel airlines nearly shut down markets fell. A well planned and excuted attack in london for instance or paris would be a makor victory for isis they have huge amounts of territory but they want to convert the masses or lill them they cant do that from the dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    Whats the best way to stop airstrikes these days if you dont have air superiority. Its wrote in the art if war. You break your enemies will to fight. No if 100 odd isis fighters managed to get to wirope or britian or france and started reeking havoc killing onnocent civilians then the masses would get fairly sick of it fairly quick popularity for the ongoing effort in suria and iraq would deminish and politicians dont like fighting unpopular wars. Terrorism has been a very effective tool and isis are in a position to take full advantage. Remember after 9/11 people were petrified to travel airlines nearly shut down markets fell. A well planned and excuted attack in london for instance or paris would be a makor victory for isis they have huge amounts of territory but they want to convert the masses or lill them they cant do that from the dessert.

I think history show that the will to fight is not broken by bombing civilian populations.
    Look at the German bombing of England during WW2.
    If anything it strengthens resolve to go over snd finish them once and for all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Overheal wrote: »
    Who do you think it's manufactured by?

I heard some concern that among the refugees, there may in all likelihood be Militant-Minded people among them. It could be a handful or a hundred, or none.

If it is manufactured, I expect it is manufactured by Middle Eastern influencers, not Western.

I can't view your video on my station, what is the content/abstract?

side note:

http://gizmodo.com/the-middle-east-could-become-too-hot-for-human-life-wit-1738801004

The Middle East becoming uninhabitable because of our Carbon emissions... (Americans who don't like A-Rabs should PROBABLY get on board with climate change if they don't want them moving next door, then)

Further, the entire scenario totally rings a solid bell with Dragonball Z (bear with me): just go to youtube and look up Saiyan history (particularly the Saiyans vs. the Truffles) The entire thing is basically civil/advanced people (the Truffles) and the Saiyans who are less in number, primitive, temperamental. Eventually the Saiyans get pissed off being stuck with all the pollution and poverty (in the story, the saiyans cause their own pollution - in reality, the 'truffles' cause much of the pollution..) and try to fight back, and they get away with it because they're so few in number and pull off a series of devastating 'hits' that cripples the Truffles, all timed to coincide at the same time (because of the moon, in the story). Sound familiar? Watch the video and decide for yourself. I thought it was entertaining, and genuinely wonder if the writers at the time (80s?) were actually doing a vague analogy. Could have also been about Israel v. Palestine.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 oceanid

It obviously goes beyond being 'conspiracy theory' when they're so open about what they're doing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭alcaline

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

There is nothing new to see here, its all going to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

alcaline wrote: »
    "Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

There is nothing new to see here, its all going to plan.

What's the plan?

Any video in which Donald Trump and Nick Griffin are supposed to be the voice of reason can be regarded as complete and utter drivel.

Any video in which Donald Trump and Nick Griffin are supposed to be the voice of reason can be regarded as complete and utter drivel.

Neither of them was a KGB agent? Don and Griffin dont show up in these videos and/or are not prolific entities in them?

Neither of them was a KGB agent? Don and Griffin dont show up in these videos and/or are not prolific entities in them?

Eh, yes they do!

AS WELL as clips from the KGB agent interview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Have you a link to prove that?

• Advertisement

Have you a link to prove that?

:confused:

Vid 1: KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov, interviewd by G. Edward Griffin

Vid 2: A montage of multiple other videos.

''The population at large is looking for a savior. The religious groups are expecting a Messiah to come...see how it goes''

For clarity:^^

Video 1 above describes the subversive process. This was recorded in 1983 and discusses present activity.

Video 2 is to illustrate the truth during crisis stage that Bezmenov speaks of and not to suggest that 'joos' done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

classic Problem Reaction Solution shenanigans

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

French national anthem is going to be played before all premier league matches this weekend. It's embarrassing at this stage. I mean, WTF?!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What's the plan?

The plan is that in a few years if you speak out you will be taken out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ByfocalPhoto

According to this blogger Europe seems to be in a downward spiral.
    http://mywatchblog.net/?p=21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Corpus Twisty

According to this blogger Europe seems to be in a downward spiral.
    http://mywatchblog.net/?p=21

Wow. Such insight. Much clever. So in touch.

Who knew?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Anyone know anything about this website?

http://www.hijra2ireland.org/#!home/hk6ak

They're coming.
    Our Mission

"Hijra to Ireland" is a non-political body that has set a goal to bring as many Muslims to the state as possible. We believe that Ireland is a place where Muslims can thrive and create sprawling communities that fulfil the will of our prophet, peace be upon him, and lead a Muslim life based on his teachings.

We do not wish any harm to the Irish who have welcomed Muslims to their home for nearly a century. All we want is to coexist and build a life that enables each party to live the way it wants in a multicultural atmosphere without any fear.

Why Ireland

Religious Tolerance:

Ireland is a nation founded on deep respect for religion. This makes Ireland one of the most accepting nations in the world when it comes to enabling one to live a full Muslim life without fear of discrimination.
    The Muslim community in Ireland is small, but rapidly growing. The population has grown by more than 12 times its original size in the past 20 years.
    The Muslim community in Ireland accepts all sects and all Muslims, whether Shiite, Sunni or any other affiliation.
    Life in Ireland allow integration into a Muslim community in a western nation without having to fear the pressure to assimilate into Irish culture.

Financial Benefits:

Ireland is experiencing an economic revival, presenting new and exciting opportunities for immigrants.
    The majority of Irish society believes that immigration is important for the nation's development. For that reason, you are not only improving your life, but also doing something good for the nation you will be moving to.
    Irish youth have grown up expecting a certain life style that does not involve hard work and manual labor. Because of this, Irish natives will be reluctant to work in jobs that require such work and pay a modest amount of money. These jobs provide an excellent entry point for immigrants.
    Benefits Tax: Ireland Immigrants To Have A Variety Of Options To Receive Aid From Thestate, While Enjoying Taxation Benefits And Stipends That Are Awarded In Case Of Job Loss Or Other Incidents. There are many ways in which one can maximize the amount of money that can be awarded by the state.

Advanced healthcare services:

Irish hospitals are equipped with the latest technology the western world has to offer. The state of Ireland grants immigrants who arrive to it access to these services that normally do not come free to the Irish citizen.

Rich Education:

Education is one of the most important aspects in a person's life. Children in Ireland are taught the value of acceptance along with many life skills that allow them to prepare for the future. While quality education in Ireland can be quite expensive, Immigrants and asylum seekers get aid and sometimes even full funding in order to achieve their full potential.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

Life in Ireland allow integration into a Muslim community in a western nation without having to fear the pressure to assimilate into Irish culture.

Thats the only thing I have an issue with here. If you move to another country you are obliged to respect that nations values.
    I would also expect people to at least try and assimilate in some part to the culture of the country.

The reason that Muslims have been accepted in Ireland to date is that they have at the very least, generally speaking, interacted positively with their communities but a blanket welcome in this day and age WILL bite us very firmly on the ass.

Advertisement