Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Enduro

Ha... That's a mate's video. I was about 30 seconds behind but missed all the excitement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I know it's probably the least favorite sport of irish people.. but is anyone watching Eurobasket?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Beasty wrote: »
    OK - I'm on my way round ....

Here's a pic of Beasty on his way...

B1H0j23IQAAbkGu.png

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can you leave my chopper out of this ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Zyzz wrote: »
    Woah woah woah..I was under the impression that gadetra was leading the sale, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out.

No backsies!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I see after rumours of odd test results and injunctions blocking reporting of same, Paula Radcliffe has put out statements about her blood results and profile.

https://twitter.com/mattslaterbbc/status/641252552353443840

https://twitter.com/seaningle/status/641255276763553793

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Beasty wrote: »
    Can you leave my chopper out of this ....

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Hang on who's doing the groping now? Do I have to go into hiding or not?!

The super injunction and waiting so long to out/explain herself whilst everyone knew it was her that was being talked about does not cover Radcliffe in glory. If she had been open and clear from the start there mightn't have been so much suspicion and speculation IMO, although it is shít if she is clean and has to defend herself.

gadetra wrote: »
    Hang on who's doing the groping now? Do I have to go into hiding or not?!

The super injunction and waiting so long to out/explain herself whilst everyone knew it was her that was being talked about does not cover Radcliffe in glory. If she had been open and clear from the start there mightn't have been so much suspicion and speculation IMO, although it is shít if she is clean and has to defend herself.

Claiming her name has been blackened as she has been accused without the tests being scrutinised properly in secret would be laudable if she hadn't accused Olga Yegorova back in 2001 for being a cheat despite the test she's "failed" not being considered 100% proven...
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2001/aug/10/athletics1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Yummy then, yummy now!

361557.png

What is your purpose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

What's objectionable about suggesting that fruity porridge is a good breakfast? Preparing my outrage pack now, but not sure where to deploy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    What is your purpose?
    Whoa, deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,010 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

What's objectionable about suggesting that fruity porridge is a good breakfast? Preparing my outrage pack now, but not sure where to deploy it.
    What's objectionable is that the breakfast is vomited back up and presented as fresh.

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    What is your purpose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Yummy then, yummy now!

361557.png

You do realise that the issue now is how often you repeat yourself, not Sticky Bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

You do realise that the issue now is how often you repeat yourself, not Sticky Bottle.

Unless he works for stickybottle or one of the ad sponsors and is using reverse psychology to get us to click!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Received my Krytonite lock. Fair weight in those yolks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

"The revolutions start here..."

The new thread title isn't doing it for me either.

"The revolutions start here..."

The new thread title isn't doing it for me either.

Apparantly we had our chance and this is what the overwhelming majority wanted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

As an experienced revolutionary leader I volunteer my services to the resistance.

Viva la revolucion!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

What would happen if the dissident posters started their own off topic thread, with blackjack and hookers? It'd have to be compelling to compete with the official sticky.

What would happen if the dissident posters started their own off topic thread, with blackjack and hookers? It'd have to be compelling to compete with the official sticky.

The I can't believe it's not off topic thread?

RobFowl wrote: »
    The I can't believe it's not off topic thread?

Or
    Coke, hookers and handlebar tape??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus was the rival thread to the the Road Tax one in the last OT naming. It's really a victory for dissent! It's also only the name of a thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

"The Sticky Bottle Repost Thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

I keep thinking its that other thread when I hit 'my forums' and don't read this one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

To be honest, with the amount of complaining we'll hit the maximum posts by the end of the week and have to make a new thread..

Zyzz wrote: »
    To be honest, with the amount of complaining we'll hit the maximum posts by the end of the week and have to make a new thread..

A cunning plan innit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Glad it wasn't me on the bike or in the car - that's some dent he left.......

Video: Flying Dublin commuting cyclist rides straight into back of car in traffic

Commuter2-e1441670690649-600x367.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement