Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets for Mayo v Dublin replay MOD WARNING POST #108

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Glad I got mine last night.

Will it definitely sell out again?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Danjamin1

PARlance wrote: »
    And 13 idiots will make him do it again.

Feckin vultures, they should restrict the number of tickets per person cos of c**ts like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

On the site now, the background image is loading line by line - it's like I am back in the mid 90s with my US Robotics 9600 modem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Dickerty wrote: »
    On the site now, the background image is loading line by line - it's like I am back in the mid 90s with my US Robotics 9600 modem...

Lucky you. Me "Service Unavailable"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭B17G

Page is now showing a 'HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable' message again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

This is a feckin disaster

They don't care! Sure they know it'll sell out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Got two last night at 12.20am after a lot of persistance.

It wasn't offering the "print your ticket" option. You had to pay for postage(hope they get here in time:eek: )

Is there a reason for this? Maybe it's to stop touts double selling print outs

Paulzx wrote: »
    Is there a reason for this? Maybe it's to stop touts double selling print outs

Ticketmaster rely almost fully on printed tickets, trusting the venue to ensure only legits get in I assume. Why can't the GAA do the same?

Dickerty wrote: »
    Ticketmaster rely almost fully on printed tickets, trusting the venue to ensure only legits get in I assume. Why can't the GAA do the same?

Normally you can print them out. I buy Gaa tickets from tickets.ie all the time and always print them. This is the first time I've had to get them posted. Surley with the match only 6 days away it would make more sense to allow the usual print out option.

I can only surmise there was a problem at yesterdays match with self printed tickets and they've taken this out of play for the replay

• Advertisement

I was in the Nally yesterday i've been there several times before. Did anybody notice the overcrowding ? They had people filling up all the steps right to the top. It looked like there was hundreds over capacity there.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cossy09

tickets.ie
    37 mins ·
    On-line allocations for the GAA Football All Ireland Replay are now ***SOLD OUT***

Disgraceful website. Website crashing all morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8 by_the_book

There's a recorded announcement on the croke park ticket line saying they are experiencing technical difficulties and tickets will be on sale online once its fixed... its been on there since 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DiscoHugh

Yea I just asked in Supervalue and they said they never received any tickets, system crash or something. So hopefully more will be made available.

DiscoHugh wrote: »
    Yea I just asked in Supervalue and they said they never received any tickets, system crash or something. So hopefully more will be made available.

Tickets not available online anymore
    Please contact Croke Park venue office.
    The on-line allocation for tickets for the Replay is currently ***SOLD OUT***

Galego wrote: »
    Tickets not available online anymore
    Please contact Croke Park venue office.
    The on-line allocation for tickets for the Replay is currently ***SOLD OUT***

Getting that message now too. What do they mean by 'currently' though? More might be released for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tippbiffo

Got an email from ticket.ie....all online sales are sold out!!
    That's it from the online so. Super value next avenue. Then hanging around the club. Good luck with the search. 6 days and counting.

B17G wrote: »
    Getting that message now too. What do they mean by 'currently' though? More might be released for sale?

It would be nice to think that currently does not mean that it is fully sold out. I still have hopes they release some more few online tickets throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

Would ye all stop panicing,

More tickets will be released on line.

This will not be a sell out. ..

Everyone is excited this morning,

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

P_Cash wrote: »

Oh yes it will.

It just won't sell out today.

• Advertisement

tippbiffo wrote: »
    Got an email from ticket.ie....all online sales are sold out!!
    That's it from the online so. Super value next avenue. Then hanging around the club. Good luck with the search. 6 days and counting.

I think Supervalu might work off the same stock as tickets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

The GAA have announced that there will be no more public tickets for sale, remaining tickets only available through the two counties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

My mother picked up 2 tickets in Super Value about an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭omega666

Not so sure about that. Dosent sound like there's going to be anymore

"The GAA can confirm that there will be no more public sales of tickets for Saturday's GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final replay between Dublin and Mayo with the remaining tickets available through the competing counties"

I'd expect the touts have bought alot, they were getting a 400% markup yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Sound lads, I'll post back when online opens again,

You'd think this was ur first time buying tickets, the club allocations aren't in till tomorrow night lol.

They can only release x amount before club orders come in.

See that word currently. It's a small clue

Well here's the statement:
    The GAA can confirm that there will be no more public sales of tickets for Saturday's GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final replay between Dublin and Mayo with the remaining tickets available through the competing counties.

No more online sales I think.

• Advertisement

According to the news "Unprecedented demand".......odd.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement