Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Protein.

In bar, nut, powder, cookie, and pancake-premix form.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Northwave Revolution 3 shoes in reflective silver. 50/50 on white or silver all day but the Mrs reckons white looks like butchers clogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

cannondale headset ordered from cannondale spares in november sent back by an post, got it second time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

new flouro club kit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Not really in the post, but lbs (can it be my lbs if it's in a different province?🤔) just called to say they expect my bike in late April

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Like you Cletus, I'm waiting my LBS to get me stuff, in my case a pair of 105 hoods

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

New tyres, tubes, and a chainring.

Assiomo Favero Uno Power Pedals. Tried to buy in LBS but out of stock and got a great deal online and took the plunge. Looking forward to doing some structured training on the road this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭devonp

pair of POC Crave Clarity ... see bargain alerts thread above...

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭stevencn88

New Shimano RC500 in blue, couple of new bottle cages and a few replacement tubes. First time ordering from Bike24 so hopefully delivery is quick enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

My last few orders have been from Bike24, dispatch was the next day and delivery in 7 days by DHL.

Socks from PongoLondon - €33 plus whatever I get charged on entry from UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

The book Training and Racing with a Power Meter (although I'll only be doing the training).

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭wijam

going on the positive reviews of Bike24, took a nosey at the site and ordered some bars and jellies, as Wiggle's selection has gone to the dogs and you have the issue of shipping from the UK, have ordered

• PowerBar PowerGel Shots - use these all the time on longer rides
    • PowerBar PowerGel Smoothies - haven't see these to order for a few years, nice flavours and go down well
    • Isostar High Protein - new to me
    • Chimpaneze Energy Bar - have picked some of these up on my travels, usually good
    • OatSnack Energy Bar - another one new to me

The above should keep me going the next 3-4 months 😀

new di2 battery , marrey bikes not the cheapest but my goto for next day delivery.

then spent hours trying to get the new to charge

€33 plus €11 in charges so over €20 a pair so not sure about further purchases.

Socks are really good quality though.

Socks are really good quality though

At that cost, they'd want to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

32mm Schwalbe Pro One tan wall tubeless tires - which I hope will suit a set of 45mm carbon rims that are going on my Genesis Equilibrium

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭devonp

3 chains (2 KMC 1 shimano), 2 cassettes (1 shimano 1 sram), a cover for the edge 830 and a bell (for canal spins/commutes[which i should get back into])

all from Mantel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

They'd want to come with a fella who puts them on for me before I go out for a spin😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Tubes, glorious tubes. Bottles galore. Tyres aplenty.

I strong-armed a couple of mates into group purchases of the above so I've about 40 tubes coming to me, 35 camelbak bottles and a few gp5000's. -That cargo bike is earning its keep. :)

Thing is they are & white which will only be used on dry days.

3 new rubino Pro control tyres. have looked at the front one almost through after 2 years and about 8000km

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭comete

Da9100 group from merlin, no longer in the post, it just landed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Dura Ace chain, changing it up from my flash Connex Black/Gold chain, new bar tape and a camera holder for my saddle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Not really in the post now, but just landed today, 2 Cycling Ireland bidons. Don't remember ordering them...

I think you can only buy them when renewing membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

2 pair of pongo socks and neck roll. Went for on sale items with an online discount - still more than I would normally pay, but average of 18 for each item. Very good quality in fairness.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

in the post in the opposite direction, we hope - just be warned that when using GLS drop off points when returning items (to bike inn, in this instance) that GLS seem a little lax about picking them up.

my wife contacted bike inn to enquire about the return, which they had not received. turns out the item which we had dropped off on the 17th feb (and which GLS confirmed they received a notification about) still had not been picked up by them as of this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Pulled the trigger on a Garmin Varia. Decided to take advantage of Garmin's 17% off Paddy's Day sale which brought it down to 165 euros.

Advertisement