Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 4 Transfer Thread (adios Rooney gu'lad)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

I swear I'm banking it this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

Giroud, Kane, pelle.. How long have you got?
    Kane... Really mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

dakid wrote: »
    Kane... Really mate?

Admittedly he hasn't Started well but he's going to kick on at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I'm gonna bank this week after using the WC last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Payet to Kouate if Payets price drops below 7.5, for a hit if needed...

Depay to Silva as planned in WC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭LostArt

Wilson in, nice run of fixtures coming

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Admittedly he hasn't Started well but he's going to kick on at some point

You could say the same about Rooney, but until they do kick on, they should't be touched, also there is no value in Kane imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Thinking of getting Wilson in, hopping on the bandwagons served me well last season. I have Benteke/Aguero/Lukaku up front at the moment, so I could potentially free up some funds for my midfield (Mahrez/Depay/Yaya/Ozil/Wanyama) to upgrade Ozil to Sanchez if necessary or bring back Hazard once he comes good. Any advice on how to proceed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

when do the prices change?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Banking it, unless there's an injury/suspension tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had to use the wildcard because of Wayne Ruin-y.

What do people think of Spurs's Ben Davies as a low budget option?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Will try and bank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I had to use the wildcard because of Wayne Ruin-y.

I'm still surprised Rose hasn't ousted him yet. Rose wasn't fit at the start of the season, but is now. So I'd expect him to reclaim his spot soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Rooney out... Aguero In.. DONE!!!

Predictable and boring but ESSENTIAL!!

How much is Wilson? I have Kone as my third striker but feel i have to bring him in after that display and the run theybjave ahead.. If he's 6m I'm fooked

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Rooney out but still mulling over who to get in

Not convinced by Wilson tbh but I do love a good bandwagon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bank and keep 2 for the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Rooney out for Kun

4point hit for either
    Pelle to Gomis or
    Sakho to Wilson

When do prices change..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Will probably bank it, but depending what happens tomorrow Lukaku to Wilson is starting to tempt me a bit. Would free up some funds to upgrade the midfield a bit more too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Dubliner28 wrote:
    When do prices change..?

During the night, around 3AM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

thewools wrote: »
    Rooney out... Aguero In.. DONE!!!

Predictable and boring but ESSENTIAL!!

you never know,it could be anything but boring if aguero gets injury/suspension tomorrow,considering giroud to wilson myself to get funds to do bentaleb to shaquri or payet,i think i will take the drop on bentaleb tonight and see what happens,with 7 left to play giroud could score a hattrick(hopefully 0)and i could have injuries/suspensions that would force wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Rooney out for Kun

4point hit for Sakho to Wilson

Above transfers done .. Wilson Has nice run of fixtures coming up. Resisting wildcard for now.

How much is Wilson? I have Kone as my third striker but feel i have to bring him in after that display and the run theybjave ahead.. If he's 6m I'm fooked

Total bandwagon signing but Wilson is in as 3rd striker for Kone. Decent fixtures ahead. .2 in the bank.

Possible city overkill with sagna, toure Kun( indispensable IMO)..

Depay and/or Payet on the block next of they don't return next game. Think shaquiri could be in for one of them.

Still unsure of my keeper situation. Have myhill and boruc.. Honestly can't make up my mins between a two rotaters or fork out for Courtois and a random

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Taking a -4 Hit. Rooney for Aguero, Terry for Kolorov I reckon. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Taking a -4 Hit. Rooney for Aguero, Terry for Kolorov I reckon. Thoughts?

Don't take a hit for a defender. Terry will score similarly to Kolarov, assuming he plays. No rotation risk with Terry if he holds his spot this week, Kolarov might get rotated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I think D. Sakho is for the chop. Although I do also want Silva. Might do Sakho to Gomis and Hazard to Silva. Also kinda want Kolarov though and selling Ivan woould clear alot of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I brought him.in yesterday. I immediately regret it. I'm a spurs fan and we were awful today again. I'm no fan of Danny Rose but I hope he's back soon. That's how bad Davies is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,857 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mahrez must surely be in everyone's team next week. Cheap, goalscorer, red hot form

It's eating me alive but I don't want to get rid of any of my midfielders for him (Depay, Ayew, Payet, Sanchez, Mane). He's cheap enough still that I can fight the tide until it becomes impossible not to but that late goal today hurt a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Just a note on Depay, I thought he was legless today in the last 20, 3 games in a week for him.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he was rested for Young away to Swansea. Just a gut feeling I got after the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

dahat wrote: »
    Just a note on Depay, I thought he was legless today in the last 20, 3 games in a week for him.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he was rested for Young away to Swansea. Just a gut feeling I got after the game.

Would getting a rest against Club Brugge in midweek not be more likely?

Advertisement