Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 4 Transfer Thread (adios Rooney gu'lad)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

anyone without Kolarov, just get him in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

SlickRic wrote: »
    anyone without Kolarov, just get him in.

yep, Clichy out for about 7 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Untitled.png

How do i get Kolarov in?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Deco99 wrote: »
    Untitled.png

How do i get Kolarov in?

You've got to pick 3 of Silva, Sanchez, Pedro and Benteke if you want him really. I'd be inclined to get rid of one of the first 3 options because there are more good midfield options than strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Deco99 wrote: »
    Untitled.png

How do i get Kolarov in?

Shaw > Kolarov

Sagna > A 4.5 defender who rotates well with Gomez and Martin to give you a 2 out of 3 rotation with Kolarov not rotated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Is it worth Getting Pedro in For a -4? Have Depay and can go for Yaya or Pedro? Have 0.5M in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Is it worth Getting Pedro in For a -4? Have Depay and can go for Yaya or Pedro? Have 0.5M in the bank

If it was Yaya for -4 or Pedro for free I would still go Yaya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Colking wrote: »
    Shaw > Kolarov

Sagna > A 4.5 defender who rotates well with Gomez and Martin to give you a 2 out of 3 rotation with Kolarov not rotated.

Francis? 3 Bournemouth players? Another price rise on Sagna would bag me 0.1m. prob will happen to kolarov first though...sigh

Def happen to Kolarov first

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

HOLD OFF ALL PEDRO TRANSFERS

See injuries thread

Edit: Carry on, seems to have been someone having a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Delighted I held off on Pedro, though it would've been stupid to do it before today given the fact his price was frozen.

Edit: NEVERMIND.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lads there is nothing on ben dinnerys twitter about a pedro injury . Nothing on chelsea twitter or website.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Lads there is nothing on ben dinnerys twitter about a pedro injury . Nothing on chelsea twitter or website.

Nothing anywhere. I guess some people get a kick out of that for some reason. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Glad I said "see injuries thread" rather than "he's injured"

If people are putting fake tweets from Dinnery for kicks then there'll be serious frowning going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

PARlance wrote: »

If people are putting fake tweets from Dinnery for kicks then there'll be serious frowning going on.

It was a well known poster, I doubt it was trolling tbh.

wonski wrote: »

Might have been an account highjack possibly but that tweet is not on Dinnerys feed so definitely doesn't look good.

jimmii wrote: »
    Might have been an account highjack possibly but that tweet is not on Dinnerys feed so definitely doesn't look good.

Or I could be wrong. Mods deal with it as we speak judging by their posts in the Injuries thread.

wonski wrote: »
    Or I could be wrong. Mods deal with it as we speak judging by their posts in the Injuries thread.

Yeh they're on the ball there!

Anyway back to transfers! I did Kosc>Kol before the Kosc news started coming through probably would have done it anyway think it was the right play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Depay to Coutinho - West Ham's defence are somewhat shambolic and he looked good on Monday

And now it seems Kompany to Kolarov for a hit. He's essential, and it would only take one assist (and a bap) to pretty much make up the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,768 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Depay to Coutinho - West Ham's defence are somewhat shambolic and he looked good on Monday

And now it seems Kompany to Kolarov for a hit. He's essential, and it would only take one assist (and a bap) to pretty much make up the hit.

You don't need to change from Kompany to Kolarov for a hit, wait until tomorrow evening if you are that keen to bring him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Should I transfer out Erikson for a minus 4 given that he's injured? Sterling is the most likely target if I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

PARlance wrote:
    HOLD OFF ALL PEDRO TRANSFERS

PARlance wrote:
    See injuries thread

PARlance wrote:
    Edit: Carry on, seems to have been someone having a laugh.

SlickRic wrote:
    Delighted I held off on Pedro, though it would've been stupid to do it before today given the fact his price was frozen.

SlickRic wrote:
    Edit: NEVERMIND.

Lucas Hood wrote:

jimmii wrote:
    Nothing anywhere. I guess some people get a kick out of that for some reason. Weird.

PARlance wrote:

PARlance wrote:

wonski wrote:

jimmii wrote:

wonski wrote:

Balls out guys. I messed up.

Posted it as a joke - thought I'd be online for a while and would have put an end to it before it unravelled but got distracted in work and only copped it when it was too late. I've learned my lesson. Hope I didn't cause too much stress. As wonski said I'm a (semi) regular here, I meant no harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Should I transfer out Erikson for a minus 4 given that he's injured? Sterling is the most likely target if I do.

worth a punt i'd say, there's goals for City vs Watford

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Earthhorse wrote:

Erikson out - yes. Injured and spurs not playing well.

Sterling - no. Better options available if you can afford them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I don't have Aguero.
    Just sayin.

Balls out guys. I messed up.

Posted it as a joke - thought I'd be online for a while and would have put an end to it before it unravelled but got distracted in work and only copped it when it was too late. I've learned my lesson. Hope I didn't cause too much stress. As wonski said I'm a (semi) regular here, I meant no harm.

As a regular, or a semi regular, you should know better tbh.

No harm done to me, but there are people out there whou could make a transfer or two.

You should know better and act accordingly as a long time poster.

You got distracted at work? By work maybe???

eagle eye wrote: »
    You don't need to change from Kompany to Kolarov for a hit, wait until tomorrow evening if you are that keen to bring him in.

I thought about that, but I'll hold that transfer until after the internationals and I have another transfer in mind for then. I think I'd be taking a minus 4 one week or the other so might as well do it now.

I don't have Aguero.
    Just sayin.

May God be with you in your hour (and a half) of need

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I don't have Aguero.
    Just sayin.
    You should really fix that before it is too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Sterling - no. Better options available if you can afford them.

I can't afford Sanchez or Silva and I can't get Pedro because I already have 3 Chelsea players (plan on doing Fab for Pedro when I can).

I might just hold on to avoid to -4 hit and see how the internationals effect people injury wise.

• Advertisement

I don't have Aguero.
    Just sayin.

:eek:

Too early to be giving up!

Advertisement