Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Up: Pellè, Martin, Kompany, Costa

Down: Hazard, Gouffran, Chadli, Agüero, Capoue, Ospina, J. Ayew, Lens, Falcao, Hesketh

hazard down eh.........interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Looks like bony might rise tonight, wondering should I ship martial out and bank the .2 profit on him before wini goes up. Not too sure what way next weekends Derby will go.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Up

Sanchez
    Vardy
    Bony
    Souaré

Down

Aguero
    Silva
    Kolarov
    Courtois
    Bacuna
    Kermogant
    Koné
    Inler
    Benteke
    Aarons
    Van Ginkel
    Mannone
    Cullen
    Zaraté

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

**** ya Kolarov

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

two risers and two fallers last night:(

• Advertisement

That's it Kun keep falling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

Hi,
    I have mahrez, his current purchase price is .2 greater then his sale price and that is .2 greater then when I bought him.

If he starts dropping in value does his first drop effect his resale price? Or does his price fall continue until his current price matches the resale price.

Cheers for any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

If he is . 2 higher than when you bought him your sell price should be . 1 more than you bought him for, every. 2 a player rises you gain. 2 for example if you bought him for 5.5 and his current price is 6.5 you should be able to sell for 6

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

sword1 wrote: »
    If he is . 2 higher than when you bought him your sell price should be . 1 more than you bought him for, every. 2 a player rises you gain. 2 for example if you bought him for 5.5 and his current price is 6.5 you should be able to sell for 6

Thanks, as the price goes up you get half th e money in resale but how does it work as the price goes down.
    If the price can gone up .2 and .1 resale. If the price drops .1, do you lose the .1 resale?
    Sorry about being such a newbie. Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

If he is . 3 more than you bought you get. 1 increase, does not matter whether his price is rising or dropping, so if he is. 3 more than you bought for and heading for a drop don't worry about it as it does not affect your resale price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:
    De Bruyne, Kevin
    Bellerín, Héctor

Down:
    Barry, Gareth
    Larsson, Sebastian
    Hammond, Dean
    Diouf, Mame Biram
    Romero, Sergio
    Sako, Bakary

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Anybody else only seeing posts from before yesterday? Every other thread is updating as per normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Anybody else only seeing posts from before yesterday? Every other thread is updating as per normal.

Forum is screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

CSF wrote: »
    Forum is screwed

Working OK since I posted for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up: Alderweireld

Down: Barkley, Guédioura, Holebas, J. King, McAleny, Thauvin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up: Alderweireld

Down: Barkley, Guédioura, Holebas, J. King, McAleny, Thauvin

Keep on dropping Mr Barkley.
    You're an option from next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

F1ngers wrote: »
    Keep on dropping Mr Barkley.
    You're an option from next week.

Definitely becomes more puntable with those fixtures as the price goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Kolarov flag removed. Price protected for 8 days now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Kolarov flag removed. Price protected for 8 days now

That's good news, I'm not sure why people are selling him at such a high rate as he's down as being back next week so he's only down to miss one more match.

That's good news, I'm not sure why people are selling him at such a high rate as he's down as being back next week so he's only down to miss one more match.

Seems like he could even be back for ManU this GW now. If I didn't have 5 playing defenders or Bellerin, I would have been tempted to sell him last weekend. Clichy is supposedly back soon, so hopefully I can get Norwich and Villa out of Kolarov

• Advertisement

Clichy though

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Clichy though

I think Kolarov is first choice so will play the majority of games and he will give attacking returns.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think Kolarov is first choice so will play the majority of games and he will give attacking returns.

Is the majority of games good enough for his price though? You don't want your 5.5-6m defender to be missing many if any games.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is the majority of games good enough for his price though? You don't want your 5.5-6m defender to be missing many if any games.

As I said previously, I had planned to drop him to free up funds until Aguero's injury because Bellerin and Bertie will be my two premium defenders rotating with three cheapies.

I have 5.1 mil or something crazy banked at the minute so I don't need the spare cash now though.

Therefore Kolarov is certainly a luxury I can afford. If he doesn't feature, Nyom or Souare will just sub in.

if I didn't I would have had francis and not bellerin playing !

I have all the top five predicted risers from FPLS Payet, Pelle, Vardy, Butland and Hennessey :P all only between 90 and 95% though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Just wondering if your happy to share your team values at this stage of the season, I'm at
    Team value 97m and 7.1 in the bank after shipping aguero ranked 470k, hoping to break into 100k by Xmas. Have pelle Vardy and payet so hopefully a .3 rise tonight for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Just wondering if your happy to share your team values at this stage of the season, I'm at
    Team value 97m and 7.1 in the bank after shipping aguero ranked 470k, hoping to break into 100k by Xmas. Have pelle Vardy and payet so hopefully a .3 rise tonight for me.

There's a thread for that already, although it's on page 2 now
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057479765

Edit: timing :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057479765

• Advertisement

I have all the top five predicted risers from FPLS Payet, Pelle, Vardy, Butland and Hennessey :P all only between 90 and 95% though :(

I bet Myhill beats Butland and Henny to a rise :P

Advertisement