Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkside Homes New Development (Balgriffin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mrs K

apologies

planning Ref 2679/16 last page look at the last few documents one refers to units in future phase although there is no planning application made

or if you just search under Parkside, each phase seems to have different planning application.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PedroDublin

For the ones who have just booked the house. Did you asked if Cairns has applied as qualifying contractor for the help to buy scheme? I just read an article saying they were not qualified and the parkside, as of now, wouldn't be able to benefit from the rebate

• Registered Users Posts: 27 andreip

For the ones who have just booked the house. Did you asked if Cairns has applied as qualifying contractor for the help to buy scheme? I just read an article saying they were not qualified and the parkside, as of now, wouldn't be able to benefit from the rebate

As I undertsand, they did all necessary paper for qualifying contractor, Cairns is now waiting for Revenue approval of their application.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Will there be access to Belmayne Avenue or the Hole in the Wall road from the development (pedestrian / car)?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PedroDublin

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Will there be access to Belmayne Avenue or the Hole in the Wall road from the development (pedestrian / car)?

To hole in the wall pederastia will open next month, is already done, and for car I guess by the end of the year. To belmayne will be whenever they do the n3xt phase, you can see them on the map in the show houses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 wayguk

Hi,

Any folks out there that are living in the A type house? Do you know where the solar inverter is located?
    Is it in the attic?
    Any chance you can post a photo/video of the attic please?
    Curious about space available there and also if the solar inverter is located there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 andreip

Cairns Homes Properties Limited is now on Revenue list of Qualifying Contractors for HTB scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 44 silverfield

Quick question: does any one know if there is a management company associciated with this estate - will there be an extra contractural cost when signing? Or will the council ultimately take care of the estate? Thanks.

Quick question: does any one know if there is a management company associciated with this estate - will there be an extra contractural cost when signing? Or will the council ultimately take care of the estate? Thanks.

The sales people told me that there were no management fees and the care is down to Dublin City Council.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedyaj

Hi ! Does anyone know or have the experience of paying just the reservation and got delayed in paying the rest of the deposit? Was the kitchen appliances forfeited? I know it says on the contract the 10% should be paid within 3 weeks after reservation..but are they that strict?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

Apparently the contracts won't be ready until March (according to the sales lady on site yesterday). That might give you time to get the balance of the deposit together and avoid losing the kitchen appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedyaj

Thanks for the info.im just thinking ahead.. I'm still waiting for the mortgage approval and help to buy scheme...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bluesmaug

Hey guys,

We put down deposit on a 3 bed detached house from phase 2.
    The estimated completion date is July 2017.

Few questions:

How good are the developers with sticking to the schedule?
    Are there roads that lead to Belmyane Ave/ The Hold in the wall Road for easy bus/dart access?
    What mode of transportation do you guys who are already living there use?
    How's the traffic during rush hours? For example from Parkside to Connolly Station by car?
    Is the noise from the water motor really annoying?
    Overall, what's the impression about the area with regards to people, cleanliness, facilities, safety?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 felixespixie

Hi
    We are very interested in Parkside, place looks lovely and appears to be well maintained.
    The agent mentioned that you could arrange for the builder to supply and fit the floor which isn't included, has anyone done this? Any thoughts
    Any advice from people already living there,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Anntoinette

Does anyone know when Parkside Phase 3 will come up for sale as I don't think there are any left in Phase 2 that suit what I am looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

I was in this morning and the sales rep didn't know. They are nearly sold out phase 2 and a lot of them should be finished by the end of the year. She said they haven't started the planning application for the next phase. so I was told. I put money down on a 3 bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Anntoinette

Joeyde wrote: »
    I was in this morning and the sales rep didn't know. They are nearly sold out phase 2 and a lot of them should be finished by the end of the year. She said they haven't started the planning application for the next phase. so I was told. I put money down on a 3 bed.

Thanks so much for that. They must have at least outline planning permission.

Question for people who've already bought a house/signed the contracts.

Is the developer okay with "subject to loan approval" clause in the contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tangled up in blue

Hello

Does anyone know when contracts are due for signing on the part of the development to the West of the existing estate?
    This area includes Parkside Court, View and Place.

Secondly, has anyone transferred their deposit to another house in the same development prior to signing contracts? (i.e changed reservation to another house in the development)What was your experience?

many thanks!

• Advertisement

Hello

Does anyone know when contracts are due for signing on the part of the development to the West of the existing estate?
    This area includes Parkside Court, View and Place.

Secondly, has anyone transferred their deposit to another house in the same development prior to signing contracts? (i.e changed reservation to another house in the development)What was your experience?

many thanks!
    I believe it's late March / early April for the contracts.

On transferring deposits to different houses, looking at my Daft.ie alert, the prices are going up in the area (3 bed 3 bath being advertised at €340k on Daft which is higher than the price for the F type advertised in January) so you might incur a much higher price if you switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

bluesmaug wrote: »
    Question for people who've already bought a house/signed the contracts.

Is the developer okay with "subject to loan approval" clause in the contract?

Im also very keen to get an answer on this. There will be a few months between contracts and drawdown of the mortgage. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Col_30

Joeyde wrote: »
    Im also very keen to get an answer on this. There will be a few months between contracts and drawdown of the mortgage. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

Let your solicitor worry about this, it's what you're paying them for.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

dmcg90 wrote: »
    I believe it's late March / early April for the contracts.

On transferring deposits to different houses, looking at my Daft.ie alert, the prices are going up in the area (3 bed 3 bath being advertised at €340k on Daft which is higher than the price for the F type advertised in January) so you might incur a much higher price if you switch.

Long time lurker here.. finally in a position to buy/ put down a deposit. Really disappointed the end of terrace in newest launch have jumped to 355k, anyone else in the same boat? We were expecting a jump but over 340k is just too much we feel..

Has anyone here picked a different type house in parkside to what they initially thought, e.g C type instead of B and feel happier with their choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Hi we want to put a deposit down too, but my husband is still on probation in work so we are waiting on aip. Very disappointed that they've gone up so much too. The estate agent told me that are no end terrace left, only 2 mid and 2 semi detached with no driveway and they are all at 340?

I don't think we would go for another type as we loved the b house - or f as they now are and with a different layout up stairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Hi we want to put a deposit down too, but my husband is still on probation in work so we are waiting on aip. Very disappointed that they've gone up so much too. The estate agent told me that are no end terrace left, only 2 mid and 2 semi detached with no driveway and they are all at 340?

That's correct. East facing back garden with no driveway. Afaik during the week there was one available at 340k but we just couldn't justify it, we really want our own driveway as such.

Parkside crescent south facing end of terrace all went for 355k on the day they released them. We initially both were holding for these or ones on eastern side of the estate but I can only assume they'll keep increasing with every release as per norm.

Is there any way to easily get out onto the main road (or will there be one planned)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭GDK_11

Prices range from €320,000 according to their website?!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭gabria

GDK_11 wrote: »
    Prices range from €320,000 according to their website?!

Not sure where you are seeing that. Weblink? Its 340K on daft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭GDK_11

gabria wrote: »
    Not sure where you are seeing that. Weblink? Its 340K on daft.

http://parksidehomes.ie

Prices range from 320k according to this, although I'm sure it said 340k when I last checked

Advertisement