Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpopular opinions

Options
1868788899092»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Billy86 wrote: »
    You seem to be struggling with the concept that I do know plenty about him, and that he was awful. You also seem to be struggling immensely with the concept of improved relations leading to better negotiating positions for key resources... so like I said, I simply won't bother trying explaining that further.

And nowhere did I say he deserves respect and if you are going to try and put words in peoples mouths, you really should try to be more subtle about it. :)

It was obvious from the first post that you just thought he was some ordinary king in fairness. If you did know about then you really should love Trump :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

It was obvious from the first post that you just thought he was some ordinary king in fairness. If you did know about then you really should love Trump :)
    Yes, because that is exactly what calling someone a prick means. Sure you should test that one out, pop outside this even and walk down the street today calling everyone you see a prick to their face, just to let them know you don't think of them as much more or less than any normal person. Let's see how far that gets you. Better yet, after calling them a prick then try asking them for something - this way we can test if people are more or less open to assisting you after you have insulted them. Because clearly right now you don't seem to be sure if it would help or not. :pac:

You're not coming over as very bright in your last few posts, is what I'm saying. You really could do with improving heavily on your reading comprehension and using a little more tact when trying to put words in the mouths of others.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Yes, because that is exactly what calling someone a prick means. Sure you should test that one out, pop outside this even and walk down the street today calling everyone you see a prick to their face, just to let them know you don't think of them as much more or less than any normal person. Let's see how far that gets you. Better yet, after calling them a prick then try asking them for something - this way we can test if people are more or less open to assisting you after you have insulted them. Because clearly right now you don't seem to be sure if it would help or not. :pac:

You're not coming over as very bright in your last few posts, is what I'm saying. You really could do with improving heavily on your reading comprehension and using a little more tact when trying to put words in the mouths of others.

Or you could simply stay out of it and say nothing.

And honestly your second point is laughable and fact you had to have pop at me in such low ways prices you lost the battle

Bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Or you could simply stay out of it and say nothing.

And honestly your second point is laughable and fact you had to have pop at me in such low ways prices you lost the battle

Bye
    Nope, I said one thing and you tried to spin it into something else. It wasn't a great thing to say considering who Obama was talking about, but it is clear as could be why he said it.

Ok....

One last chance

What did I say you said?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MOD
    Closing this thread for review.
    This thread has in general moved away from Unpopular Opinions (again) and has decended into arguments as can be seen in the last 10 or so posts.
    There have been warnings throughout the thread that this needs to remain on topic and is failing to do so lately.

This is to be reviewed amongst the AH mods.

UPDATE
    This thread will nt be re-opened as the mod squad have decided that it's gone off topic too much and has run it's course.

The good news is, there is a forum called Ranting & Raving on boards. This is a forum where you can vet your frustrations in a polite an respectful manner.

This is not a public forum, so you need to get permission first before you can access. This is done by conacting the Ranting n' Raving mods Fluorescence and G_R and Overheal

If you do get access there, please ensure that you read the charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement