Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway festival

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Skintwin wrote: »
    Stephanie Frances definitely would have placed had she not been hampered by the faller...she was travelling brilliantly

She seemed to find nothing having travelled very well. No way id say she would definitely have placed. She might have but by no means definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 35,890 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Quick JACK won like an even money shot
    Seemed to have a lot in hand on the day
    Max Dynamite could of challenged if closer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Meadow Cross 5.25 for me

Love seeing money for Hogans in handicaps

Meadow Cross 5.25 for me

Love seeing money for Hogans in handicaps

A serious man to have on side

A serious man to have on side

16's into 6's so far :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Isnt max dynamite in the ebor?

madmoose wrote: »
    Isnt max dynamite in the ebor?

Him and Quick Jack are both entered

Santo Romano for me here

• Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Bog War must be some serious horse to be hung out so far wide for the entire race but yet to win that race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

gazza1 wrote: »
    Meadow Cross 25/1 boyles
    surely worth a small ew with trainers record in the race. A win and 2 seconds in the last 3 years. As low as 12s in places but boyles go 25s which surely wont last.
    gl

3rd That will do.

• Advertisement

The Pat Shanahan/Ronan Whelan roadshow is in Ffos Las this evening so it might be worth keeping an eye on them

• Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Carbon Dating at 5/4 in the 5:40 at Ffos Las is surely the best priced penalty kick I have seen in a week. Yes it got smashed up against the likes of Golden Horn and Gleneages, but the race it's in is a very mediocre maiden. Surely with the experience it has, this should be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

Carbon Dating at 5/4 in the 5:40 at Ffos Las is surely the best priced penalty kick I have seen in a week. Yes it got smashed up against the likes of Golden Horn and Gleneages, but the race it's in is a very mediocre maiden. Surely with the experience it has, this should be easy.

I agree. Within sight of golden horn at Epsom has to show some ability. Have him as leg 3 of an acca with sizing platinum and shalaa already home so here's hoping

Some Tank in the lucky last in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Some Tank in the lucky last in Galway

What price as he this morning?

No idea Mountainlad, sorry but i got 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

12s was best around

Day for favorites and 2nd favourites /

Still no winner for me
    I find looking at a wild ass and a nice pair of tits help ease the pain of not winning

http://www.theequinest.com/images/african-wild-ass-2.jpg
    http://zugtionary.pbworks.com/f/jeeni-pair-of-great-tits.jpg

2 bets for this evening

Sing Something 6.45 Ffos Las

King of the Picts 7.45 Ffos Las

Until tomorrow then lads.

• Advertisement

Weld should win the second backed it at 6/4 he could go off odds on. I'd fear Marnane's who really caught the eye on a promising debut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Just re-watched the 3.30 race again, jeez Corail was a lot more unlucky in running than I had first thought. Not a fan of dogmatic statements but you'd have to think she would have won if getting the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Weld should win the second backed it at 6/4 he could go off odds on. I'd fear Marnane's who really caught the eye on a promising debut

I agree with you but the shorties arent for me so backed Marnanes at 9/1 which I think is value. I was about to back it at shorter when PP went 9s.

18 50 I have backed paddy the celeb tomorrow whom I think is a very big price at 22s with bet 365. Well drawn in 2 has won off 88 previously so he is capable of winning of a mark of 86. Beat waydownsouth in his win 2 runs ago who has been in fine fettle lately.

Not much standing out in this and I think the 22s is a good 8 points too big 2 pts win.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

sdoc13 wrote: »
    18 50 I have backed paddy the celeb tomorrow whom I think is a very big price at 22s with bet 365. Well drawn in 2 has won off 88 previously so he is capable of winning of a mark of 86. Beat waydownsouth in his win 2 runs ago who has been in fine fettle lately.

Not much standing out in this and I think the 22s is a good 8 points too big 2 pts win.

Which race lads?

evd wrote: »
    Which race lads?

18 50

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

18 50

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

Which race is Marnanes in lads??

Got word for Marnane's earlier in the week.

Have confidently backed it e/w @ 9/1. Fair price.

• Advertisement

I agree with you but the shorties arent for me so backed Marnanes at 9/1 which I think is value. I was about to back it at shorter when PP went 9s.

Exact same, was gonna go in @ 7s with BFSB but held out and Powers opened @ 9/1 and still are so jumped in.

Advertisement