Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

11731772_925115374194583_8323176206444756110_o.jpg

All out attack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I scored my very first ever Aerial Goal! This is from my friends perspective as he saved it in Shadowplay, but you can see the replay form my perspective! Soooo happy, I love this game and a good few of my BF4 clan have stopped playing that and are playing this as its such fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539URvyiKb4&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

anybody up for a few games?? so far the last few nights ive only been playing against PSN players :(

Mad-Ma84

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

CraigM84 wrote: »
    anybody up for a few games?? so far the last few nights ive only been playing against PSN players :(

Mad-Ma84

Added ya now, I'll only be on for a few more mins though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=53&v=zdVmqssa5v4

If you think you are good, have a look at that.

1 second :D

11728910_927402050632582_7993940124645239949_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Anyone interested in entering a team in a tournament?

I won't be able to play tomorrow but would be up for the trebles tourney on Sunday if anyone is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Managed to hit the ball mid air for the first time over the weekend

To say i felt like a Rocket League god was an understatement. :D

ill be floating around later on after 8 if anyone is around for few games?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I feel like I'm starting to get to grips with this game now. Judging the drop of the ball vs when to accelerate and jump-flip is harder than it looks, but so satisfying when you get it. I've been hanging back on defence in 3v3s and letting the more experienced players handle goal duties, but more than once I've seen an opening and have turned it into a decent goal. Gods damnit if this isn't the most fun non-fps multiplayer game I've ever indulged in :D I love it!

Quite an addictive game alright, best is 3v3 when 3 pc against 3 psn :) had a great match the other night

• Advertisement

Who is SPYDER-IRL? I had some fun games against him there and he said he was on boards.ie when I asked in chat.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Who is SPYDER-IRL? I had some fun games against him there and he said he was on boards.ie when I asked in chat.

spyder238 ?

A goal down with 2 seconds to go I managed to wake up and score the equaliser along with the winner. My best game of the week.

t83NDzah.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Instantly spent the €4 on the DLC when I saw it was out this evening cause I love this game and I want the developers to have flash cars and houses, or at the very least, a comfy life.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Instantly spent the €4 on the DLC when I saw it was out this evening cause I love this game and I want the developers to have flash cars and houses, or at the very least, a comfy life.

Same picked the muscle car for a few games then went back to my normal car.

has anyone else got the 5v5 bug?

Its a bug that makes 2 bots join the game, its insane. It would be brilliant with a bigger pitch.

92EC00F23F807FEA4DDE0FBD82FD255C9DA9D0FB

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Its odd when other people post pictures and you can see your Steam friends playing it :D

Vicxas wrote: »
    Its odd when other people post pictures and you can see your Steam friends playing it :D

You're right! I just spotted that I don't have kdjac added to Steam friends.

Ponster wrote: »
    You're right! I just spotted that I don't have kdjac added to Steam friends.

hahahah never noticed that :o

For some reason always assumed you were offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

SpyderIRL on steam if you want to add me along with anyone else that plays. Can't believe how addictive this game is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'd be up for some games, ThereIsNoBall on steam add me, I havent played with anyone consistently yet just randomers not sure how it works

• Advertisement

sent requests to spyder madma and kdjac. Kdjac, you use to play old pro ev online on PC? Think I remember playin ye

sent requests to spyder madma and kdjac. Kdjac, you use to play old pro ev online on PC? Think I remember playin ye

Im trying to add you, are you from mayo?

No maybe other people with that name. Changed it to ChrisC69, from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

This was just too good not to upload

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

This was just too good not to upload

Very nice! But no Ball Cam??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Falthyron wrote: »
    Very nice! But no Ball Cam??? :eek:

Nah I been playing since Supersonic days and never used the camera... I always try to judge where ball will go instead, the ball cam messes with my head don't know how people use it I keep hitting the ball completely wrong if I use ball cam..

The guys I was playing where streaming on Twitch, they quit after the game lol

Had a few games with Call Me Jimmy aka Chris69 last night with 2 of my clan mates. Safe to say he was way better than all of us which was great when he was on my side!

Yea good fun. I've had no life recently so rocket league has filled the void! The game puts manners on ye though it's so easy to completely mistime something.

Be good to get a 3v3 going too if we get enough people. I played with Mad Ma once before he might be up for it.

Anyway giz a shout any time coz chances are I'll wanna play

Yea good fun. I've had no life recently so rocket league has filled the void! The game puts manners on ye though it's so easy to completely mistime something.

Be good to get a 3v3 going too if we get enough people. I played with Mad Ma once before he might be up for it.

You need to get yourself a headset, even the cheap €5 ones will do and I will send you our clans Teamspeak details. Its much more fun when we are hurling abuse at each other! Thats if you can tolerate their accents, theyre mainly English, thankfully I have wonderful Scottish tones!

• Advertisement

i would be up for few games alright, been playing a bit in the mornings as working nights til the weekend, be around after sunday though

Advertisement