Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

anyone here play on steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

anyone here play on steam?

Yup, do the odd time, currently ranked Challenger 3 in doubles! Add me if you're up for a few games

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021371660/

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

that rumble mode looks interesting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

If anyone's up for a game on PS4, add me: novi_glitzko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Willie Stroker 1976

Probably the greatest most addictive game I have played <3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

also the must rage inducing imo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Pretty sweet :D teach me lol

Pretty sweet :D teach me lol

Well I have to confess it was more a lucky accident than an intended move.:D

• Advertisement

Well I have to confess it was more a lucky accident than an intended move.:D

Lol ya play on xbox?

No I'm on PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Yup, do the odd time, currently ranked Challenger 3 in doubles! Add me if you're up for a few games

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021371660/

I'll be up for the odd game in the evening when your online. I'm challenger 2 in doubles

Steam - Mead King of Ruddy Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Anyone having issues trying to play? (PS4)

It keeps telling me I need to sign into PSN when I try to create a party or find a game but then the screen goes to black and the application has to be closed to exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Thinking of signing me and a couple lads I know up for their season two competition for a laugh. Anyone done season 1? Do you need to be around for specifictimes or is there some flexibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

Anyone in and around gold challenger 2 fancy partying up for doubles season play? I'm not the best of the best but I have some skill and feel like getting a decent random teammate is a rare occasion. On PS4 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I definitely played you on the first one warzone, assuming your username was something similar. Not played the second one much at all.

Edit: I'd love some games with people from on here, I warn you I'm absolutely ****e.

Forgot to add my PSN addy on my last post. ''Yeracneasy'' for anyone that wants to team up!

Anyone around for some games today? PS4 here.

Have been playing ranked with randomers but not enjoying it much.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

I'll be in and out at random times today between baby sitting the demon nephews :D

If you see me online anytime give me a shout for a few games. Usual caveat applies... I'm disturbingly average at the game.

eireog74 on PSN

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anyone around for some games today? PS4 here.

Have been playing ranked with randomers but not enjoying it much.

yeah add me, I'm usually on most nights after work. PSN - YeracNeasy

Anyone for a couple of games on ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anyone for a couple of games on ps4?

in an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

2 v 2. Pulled it back from 4-1 to 4-4 with 13 seconds to go. We go to kick off and I'm close to the ball and tm8 is in our goal mouth.
    I go in for the kick off and the ball bounces up in the air and their defender boosts up and blasts it into an empty goal because my dumbass tm8 decides to go in for the kick off with me.

I can forgive people for lacking in skill, I'm not great myself but the absolute stupidity of some people really pisses me off in this game. Especially around kick offs. The worst are the guys that never go in for them and leave them all to the tm8 regardless of position, they'd rather get their precious boost :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I can forgive people for lacking in skill, I'm not great myself but the absolute stupidity of some people really pisses me off in this game. Especially around kick offs. The worst are the guys that never go in for them and leave them all to the tm8 regardless of position, they'd rather get their precious boost :rolleyes:

Absolutely wrecks my head aswell. Boost is no good if you concede a goal yet so many players leave the goal to grab it straight away, or even worse, the guy that starts closest to the ball hits "take the shot" then speeds off for boost leaving the ball to the other team. I play at about challenger 3 level and I still see it far too often :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Love Rocket League... play it wayyy too much. But holy jaysus! a stupidly high proportion of the players you see in random public matches are simply cretinous, toxic fukwits. Players of Counterstrike, Day of Defeat, CoD, Battlefield are paragons of intellect, humour and sportsmanship compared to the prepubescent amoebas that populate RL on a daily basis.

/CloseRant

Anyone fancy teaming up later? Would be great to get a 3vs3 going with the community here. No ragequits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Back playing this for first time in a while. I've noticed a few players nowadays just seem to have something holding down the accelerate button on the joypad but they're not actually playing at all.
    Presumably this to get their score up a small bit each game. Sad little people...

They take the maximum length for every replay and to start a new game as there's no one there to press the X button to skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Anyone fancy teaming up later? Would be great to get a 3vs3 going with the community here. No ragequits!

Great idea....
    PSN: Hamsterboy2000

• Advertisement

Played this when I came home today. Nothing like scoring an overtime winner in competitive!

Advertisement